Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

modified english + german strings.xml & customisation.xml - azido - 2009-07-25

alright,

i took away the (fixed) labels of those customisations from Customisation.xml and gave them string numbers instead.

here is the new Customisation.xml

to ensure the default labels are displayed for all people i have added the new string definitions to the english strings.xml - grab it here

and finally my german translations for those strings are in my new german strings.xml. grab it here

people who like to translate these strings to other languages will easily find them in the english strings.xml file - just scroll down to the end of the file and see the <--customisation strings added by azido --> section.

enjoy.

@schenk:

instead of just adding the other ones to this mod, i prefer to update the german translation for xbmc in general and get it added to one of the future SVN versions. makes more sense to me. but thanks for pointing me to their location anyway..

- Schenk2302 - 2009-07-25

sorry didn't read carefully Smile

instead of just adding the other ones to this mod, i prefer to update the german translation for xbmc in general and get it added to one of the future SVN versions. makes more sense to me. but thanks for pointing me to their location anyway..

- chris3g - 2009-07-25

is there any way to still use page-by-page skipping when trailer viewing is on (which makes the down key start the trailer rather than go into page jump mode) ?

- AmitMa - 2009-07-26

what about the Home customization mod?

- AmitMa - 2009-07-26

Bug: when vertical menu is disable, there isn't menu at all!

- SHen350 - 2009-07-26

Yeah, Andy got rid of the top one. I set everything up then turn off the verticle menu. It seems to always be popping up otherwise. I do agree that the top menu was limited, so I understand why it is gone.

- Danielocean - 2009-07-26

@ azido:
Thanx for the german translation, it's well done !!! Great !!!

@ all:
Iv've an new xbmc installation with andyblac modded aeon on my notebook... but i can't get my movies into the database... there is no movie...
Sorry für this stupid question, but what should I exactly do to import my files into the database... step by step...

THANX

- JUICESIX90 - 2009-07-26

SHen350 Wrote:Yeah, Andy got rid of the top one. I set everything up then turn off the verticle menu. It seems to always be popping up otherwise. I do agree that the top menu was limited, so I understand why it is gone.

Yea I get this, my xbmc boots into movies and a lot of the time the side menu is showing...?

I've also got a couple of other issues.

1) I have a stop button but no white square in it, just the button.

2) Sometimes the fonts display fine and then just by scrolling around, stopping stating a movie or coming in and out of a movies etc the characters are replaced by white lines.

I'm using the github version so I have the latest version as well as the latest svn build so I'm not sure what else I can do to fix this?

Great mod btw appreciate all the time and effort you put into this Wink

- azido - 2009-07-26

Danielocean Wrote:@ azido:
Thanx for the german translation, it's well done !!! Great !!!

@ all:
Iv've an new xbmc installation with andyblac modded aeon on my notebook... but i can't get my movies into the database... there is no movie...
Sorry für this stupid question, but what should I exactly do to import my files into the database... step by step...

THANX

glad you like it as much as i do Wink

for the movies:
1. go to VIDEOS
2. set up a source directory
3. set up its content (movie or tv-show). this enables scraping/defining what's in there.
4. either scan the whole directory or movie by movie.

this should populate your database.
if this short instructions don't help, i suggest reading the online manual.

- azido - 2009-07-26

SHen350 Wrote:Yeah, Andy got rid of the top one. I set everything up then turn off the verticle menu. It seems to always be popping up otherwise. I do agree that the top menu was limited, so I understand why it is gone.

strange. seems like the behavior of this mod is different for people. i only get this "auto-popping" menu when i hit "now playing" in shutdown menu and it brings me to the playlist screen. the difference might come through different svn versions, though i did not see any changes that affects skin behaviours in recent commits.

what i came into when translating strings was that "use vertical menu" setting to OFF behaves much like "kiosk mode" switch. it does not come up at all then. now you're telling me it does not auto-popup for you but is still available?

btw: where's andy? Wink

- Danielocean - 2009-07-26

azido Wrote:glad you like it as much as i do Wink

for the movies:
1. go to VIDEOS
2. set up a source directory
3. set up its content (movie or tv-show). this enables scraping/defining what's in there.
4. either scan the whole directory or movie by movie.

this should populate your database.
if this short instructions don't help, i suggest reading the online manual.

THANX...

it works now... (... crazy, cause nothing else i've done before...)

- azido - 2009-07-26

Danielocean Wrote:THANX...

it works now... (... crazy, cause nothing else i've done before...)

maybe you've just forgotten to set the content. in other skins, setting up a source and defining it's content can be done in the same window, but aeon never had the set content button in this dialog. glad it's sorted.

- andyblac - 2009-07-26

azido Wrote:alright,

i took away the (fixed) labels of those customisations from Customisation.xml and gave them string numbers instead.

here is the new Customisation.xml

to ensure the default labels are displayed for all people i have added the new string definitions to the english strings.xml - grab it here

and finally my german translations for those strings are in my new german strings.xml. grab it here

people who like to translate these strings to other languages will easily find them in the english strings.xml file - just scroll down to the end of the file and see the <--customisation strings added by azido --> section.

enjoy.

@schenk:

hi,

the German version does not have 31975 onwards Huh

- azido - 2009-07-26

andyblac Wrote:hi,

the German version does not have 31975 onwards Huh

ouch.. might be my error, dealing with 4 string.xmls at the same time. yeah, you are right. fixed.

you can redownload or add them manually from here:

Code:
<!-- customisation strings added by azido -->

<string id="31975">FÜR TV-SERIEN ALLE ANSICHTEN FREISCHALTEN</string>
    <string id="31976">BENUTZE DIE URSPRÜNGLICHE (DUNKLE) MULTIPLEX ANSICHT</string>
    <string id="31977">AUF DER HAUPTSEITE DIE NEUESTEN HINZUGEFÜGTEN MEDIEN ALS POP-UP ANZEIGEN</string>
    <string id="31978">GRAFISCHE SYMBOLE FÜR FILM-GENRES BENUTZEN</string>
    <string id="31979">STANDARDSYMBOL VERWENDEN, FALLS FILM-GENRE SYMBOL NICHT VERFÜGBAR IST</string>
    <string id="31980">IN FILM-GENRE AUSWAHL FANART-HINTERGRUNDBILD BENUTZEN</string>
    <string id="31981">GRAFISCHE SYMBOLE FÜR MUSIK-GENRES BENUTZEN</string>
    <string id="31982">IN MUSIK-GENRE AUSWAHL FANART-HINTERGRUNDBILD BENUTZEN</string>
    <string id="31983">WETTER/TAGESZEITABHÄNGIGEN HINTERGRUND FÜR DIE WETTERANZEIGE BENUTZEN</string>
    <string id="31984">ANIMIERTE WETTERSYMBOLE BENUTZEN</string>
btw: i have an absolute positive feeling that you're willing to add cf9000's home customisation. am i right? Rolleyes because for me your mod is still the best one with that fancy fullscreen multiplex and the vertical menu Smile of course i would also do the translation for the additions..

- andyblac - 2009-07-26

azido Wrote:ouch.. might be my error, dealing with 4 string.xmls at the same time. yeah, you are right. fixed.

you can redownload or add them manually from here:

Code:
<!-- customisation strings added by azido -->

<string id="31975">FÜR TV-SERIEN ALLE ANSICHTEN FREISCHALTEN</string>
    <string id="31976">BENUTZE DIE URSPRÜNGLICHE (DUNKLE) MULTIPLEX ANSICHT</string>
    <string id="31977">AUF DER HAUPTSEITE DIE NEUESTEN HINZUGEFÜGTEN MEDIEN ALS POP-UP ANZEIGEN</string>
    <string id="31978">GRAFISCHE SYMBOLE FÜR FILM-GENRES BENUTZEN</string>
    <string id="31979">STANDARDSYMBOL VERWENDEN, FALLS FILM-GENRE SYMBOL NICHT VERFÜGBAR IST</string>
    <string id="31980">IN FILM-GENRE AUSWAHL FANART-HINTERGRUNDBILD BENUTZEN</string>
    <string id="31981">GRAFISCHE SYMBOLE FÜR MUSIK-GENRES BENUTZEN</string>
    <string id="31982">IN MUSIK-GENRE AUSWAHL FANART-HINTERGRUNDBILD BENUTZEN</string>
    <string id="31983">WETTER/TAGESZEITABHÄNGIGEN HINTERGRUND FÜR DIE WETTERANZEIGE BENUTZEN</string>
    <string id="31984">ANIMIERTE WETTERSYMBOLE BENUTZEN</string>

btw: i have an absolute positive feeling that you're willing to add cf9000's home customisation. am i right? Rolleyes

just wait and see Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin, i have spent hours on his mod, to get working the way i want it to.