Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- Schenk2302 - 2009-08-04

Thank you Smile

update - current version: 1.48 (GIT-018) - azido - 2009-08-04

for a list of changes, see history

this introduces "random quote" - an addition created by CF2009 - and is preconfigured in showmix to use the rss feed for the history above. it pops up (when enabled) on home menu by getting "EXTRAS" in focus.

@schenk: no language update yet, will follow.

edit: for bug report submissions to assembla, it might be a good idea to assign the version number for the showmix version you're currently using to the subject of your mail.

i.e.: [BUG] my showmix still doesn't create popcorn for me [VER 1.48 (Git-018)]

update - current version: 1.49 (GIT-020) - azido - 2009-08-04

for a list of changes, see history

for bug report submissions to assembla, it might be a good idea to assign the version number for the showmix version you're currently using to the subject of your mail.

i.e.: [BUG] my showmix blowed chunks on my wife - why? [VER 1.49 (Git-020)]

schenk: still no update, but halfway patched Wink

- logictester - 2009-08-04

azido Wrote:for a list of changes, see history

for bug report submissions to assembla, it might be a good idea to assign the version number for the showmix version you're currently using to the subject of your mail.

i.e.: [BUG] my showmix blowed chunks on my wife - why? [VER 1.49 (Git-020)]

schenk: still no update, but halfway patched Wink

Laugh

so much nice new stuff Smile and i was away from my computer the entire day Sad
git pull git pull git pull!!!

Andy - browsing of smart playlists now works !!! thank you so much

@azido i think you were looking for a way of creating custom libraries, so now when you create a smart playlist for HD only for example - and since andy fixed it's browsing and not playing on click - you can create a main menu or a sub menu - like i did Smile - to hold only HD or any other video smart playlists you create

- azido - 2009-08-04

logictester Wrote:Andy - browsing of smart playlists now works !!! thank you so much

@azido i think you were looking for a way of creating custom libraries, so now when you create a smart playlist for HD only for example - and since andy fixed it's browsing and not playing on click - you can create a main menu or a sub menu - like i did Smile - to hold only HD or any other video smart playlists you create

sounds like a funky way to do it!

can they be named like i want? ie a smart playlist entitled HD-MOVIES on my submenu? or will there still be a file extension displayed alongside of it?
(like it was for ambient.m3u)

- soder - 2009-08-04

Sorry if this all ready been said, but what has happened with the flag for audio? The old DolbyDigital5.1 or DTS or MP3 are still showed, but there are a BIG 5.1 or 2.0 logo at the same place?

/Söder

azido Wrote:sounds like a funky way to do it!

can they be named like i want? ie a smart playlist entitled HD-MOVIES on my submenu? or will there still be a file extension displayed alongside of it?
(like it was for ambient.m3u)

yes yes yes - and it works soooooo cooool RoflRoflRofl

you just name the smart playlist as you like and add it to favs - you can even rename it in the favs dialog

- azido - 2009-08-04

soder Wrote:Sorry if this all ready been said, but what has happened with the flag for audio? The old DolbyDigital5.1 or DTS or MP3 are still showed, but there are a BIG 5.1 or 2.0 logo at the same place?

/Söder

you're right, the 5.1 is too bright on the showcase view. it looks good on mediaplex view though.

mind adding a bug report? i'm too tired right now and willing to go to bed.

azido Wrote:you're right, the 5.1 is too bright on the showcase view. it looks good on mediaplex view though.

mind adding a bug report? i'm too tired right now and willing to go to bed.

so you do sleep every now and then? Rofl

- SHen350 - 2009-08-04

I have a strange problem. I have no idea if it is Andy specific or not. On only one of my extender computers the episodes in TV are all messed up. They are fine on the 4 others. I have tried reloading xbmc and AeonAndy twice since this started. I have removed TV shows and reloaded them. I even berated the computer as incompetent. Still it insists on randomly putting the episodes on the screen.

Any ideas? Should I post this in the windows forum? Maybe I should just live with it?

- lonchaney - 2009-08-04

i just updated to the newest svn and the newest version of the mod and now when i play music and go to the main menu it doesn't show the album or any info about the song being played....is there a way to turn this back on in xbmc or has it been removed for some reason?

i want to ask something that maybe not related to the mod directly - but i can't get an answer anywhere, i've moded my home screen to show 2 rss feeds at once, but i want them to run at different speeds, i tried to use <scrollspeed> tag but it doesn't change anything, here is a small video to show what it is right now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56bcHRZ4AWY

- azido - 2009-08-04

logictester Wrote:yes yes yes - and it works soooooo cooool RoflRoflRofl

you just name the smart playlist as you like and add it to favs - you can even rename it in the favs dialog

this is better than sex then (well, right now.. hrhr).

Quote:so you do sleep every now and then? Rofl

damned, i really want to. but now i am sitting on strings.xml. stupid me.

someone tell me the difference between "suspend" and "hibernate".
i'm too tired to google for it.

- azido - 2009-08-04

lonchaney Wrote:i just updated to the newest svn and the newest version of the mod and now when i play music and go to the main menu it doesn't show the album or any info about the song being played....is there a way to turn this back on in xbmc or has it been removed for some reason?

press "S" while in home menu and turn "HOME VISUALISER:ON"

..and don't be scared when you see the music visualisation, andy implemented it hrhr.. looks damned nice when using it for any other that the default one.