Kodi Community Forum
"cdArt" concept - current cdImage with artist fanart support in music visualizations - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: "cdArt" concept - current cdImage with artist fanart support in music visualizations (/showthread.php?tid=53242)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

- reaven - 2009-07-08

dyt72 Wrote:Theres's a standard cd implemented already, works perfect.
Hope you add this mod to your mod, and i'll have all in one Laugh

add what to what ?

- dyt72 - 2009-07-08

sorry first for my poor english, and for my silly mistake, i thought that Gamester17 was Hitcher...
I use Hitcher full skin mod and i would like that your mod will be added.

sorry again Blush

- FernFerret - 2009-07-08

At first I brushed over this mod, as i dont use xbmc that much for music, but after reading the topic I am VERY impressed, i have a lot of work to do tonight updateing my Aeon...

Thanks for your awesome work!

--FF

- reaven - 2009-07-08

FernFerret Wrote:At first I brushed over this mod, as i dont use xbmc that much for music, but after reading the topic I am VERY impressed, i have a lot of work to do tonight updateing my Aeon...

Thanks for your awesome work!

--FF

you welcome!Cool

Quote: sorry first for my poor english, and for my silly mistake, i thought that Gamester17 was Hitcher...
I use Hitcher full skin mod and i would like that your mod will be added.

sorry again

jaja, No te preocupes es que no habia entendido a que te referias.

- olafg - 2009-07-08

I don't what is wrong but I'm not getting the border between the names as in the screenshot on page 1ยจ

- reaven - 2009-07-08

you mean the line between artist and album ?

if so, I take it out.
BTW why is your cdArt so small and your cover so big in comparison, mine are fine ? is your resolution 1920x1080 ?

------------
what I really still dont like its the default fallback cdArt, did someone have a better one ?

- olafg - 2009-07-08

Yes, I mean between artist and album. Also, I'm not getting the fallback to work. Where can I get the latest svn build for mac?(precompiled)

I just tested by taking a high-res icon set for Mac, exporting the CD icon to png and assigned it to album, looks great, but the spinning is a bit uneven, but other than that, goodBig Grin

- joebrady - 2009-07-08

google 'xbmc nightly builds'

- olafg - 2009-07-08

Ahh, that's why I didn't find it when googling svn buildsSmile

btw, I've replaced the deafult cd with this:

- z][ggy - 2009-07-08

looks a bit on the small side mate but saying that i can't even make the art with either photo shop or gimp lol

- ronie - 2009-07-08

reaven Wrote:what I really still dont like its the default fallback cdArt, did someone have a better one ?

this is the one i'm using in Transparency!, take it if you like:

and the diffuse overlay i use:

- joebrady - 2009-07-08

I like the Guns N Roses one from Reaven's frist post, with all the scratches on it.

- jtap06 - 2009-07-08

Is there anyway to add this mod to the pictures slideshow function? I tried editing the SlideShow.xml but to no avail.

- reaven - 2009-07-09

ronie Wrote:this is the one i'm using in Transparency!, take it if you like:

and the diffuse overlay i use:

So the diffuse disc mask works fine, I was worried about the border.

Quote:I like the Guns N Roses one from Reaven's frist post, with all the scratches on it.

thats the original cdArt for that album.

Quote:Is there anyway to add this mod to the pictures slideshow function? I tried editing the SlideShow.xml but to no avail.

I really dont know I dont have a single picture in XBMC I dont use it for that, but anything is possible.

Quote:btw, I've replaced the deafult cd with this:
small as hell, but hey if you like it enjoy it.

Quote:Yes, I mean between artist and album. Also, I'm not getting the fallback to work. Where can I get the latest svn build for mac?(precompiled)
http://www.sshcs.com/xbmc/

- olafg - 2009-07-09

Yeah, I know it's small(that's what she said, lol) but I couldn't find a Vinyl of good quality that in a suitable sizeSad