Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: MediaStream (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) (/showthread.php?tid=53830)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

- xbs08 - 2009-07-11

There's a skin setting Skin.HasSetting(ShowWeatherFanart) in Home.xml but it doesn't seems to be a radio button for this Sad
Maybe in next release?

- Jezz_X - 2009-07-11

xbs08 Wrote:There's a skin setting Skin.HasSetting(ShowWeatherFanart) in Home.xml but it doesn't seems to be a radio button for this Sad
Maybe in next release?

Go left in the weather screen then "Misc Options" its there

- ZIOLele - 2009-07-11

xbs08 Wrote:Yes, but without parent folder how do you go to VideoLibrary if Videos are hidden?
Back takes you home and so does Esc.

On my xbox it dosen't work like that. I've Videos hidden and when i'm in tv show, if I hit back i'll go in Video library (which i really don't like, i would prefer to go to home.Where is the setting to do so?)

I'm using Aenima99 Mod pack

- xbs08 - 2009-07-11

Jezz_X Wrote:Go left in the weather screen then "Misc Options" its there

Thanks i missed that completely.

I'm not using the mod ZIOLele.

- Dudu.exe - 2009-07-14

there is a way to force colection only for MOVIES and TV SHOWS buttons not for VIDEOS

a have a lot of video folders that do not need to be in collections like some personal videos, funny internet stuff and trailers!

everytime user the Movie\TVShow buttons the Video button get the Collecion enabled!

am i doing something wrong?

- xbs08 - 2009-07-14

If the files aren't in library you should access them through FILES

- zosky - 2009-07-14

Dudu.exe Wrote:there is a way to force colection only for MOVIES and TV SHOWS buttons not for VIDEOS

a have a lot of video folders that do not need to be in collections like some personal videos, funny internet stuff and trailers!

everytime user the Movie\TVShow buttons the Video button get the Collecion enabled!

am i doing something wrong?

this his O/T, i think you are doing something wrong ... . you need to properly define different <video sources> ... 1st one for movies. 2nd one for TV shows. 3rd one for personal vids. set the <content type> for each source so is it scraped .... set the last one to "none" so it is not scraped.

- Dudu.exe - 2009-07-14

i know how i can acess the files!

i asked how to do to make the main button do not use the collection!

open the submenu to get to my files is not natural! as my colection is alread outside the video button! so for me there is no use to use colencion in there too!

i junst want know where tho edit the home.xml ( or if there is a settings to do so) to work as i want!

- xbs08 - 2009-07-14

edit the video main menu button to VideoFiles instead of Videos, like this

PHP Code:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(VideoFiles)</onclick

- Dudu.exe - 2009-07-14

yep i got it! thanks! the main problem was to find where in the hell is the main button on the home.xml, but i've found it already!

thanks for the atention!

- Marrvia - 2009-07-15

Does this have a shutdown timer for xbox?

- luthepa1 - 2009-07-15

Hey, hope this has not already been answered as I am in a real rush and cant search at mo. Appologies in advance.

But to use the new feature that shows recently added new movies and episodes, does this work on the Babylon release (9.04.1)? Or does one need the latest xbmc release (svn?)?

Thanks.

- jmarshall - 2009-07-15

The entire skin requires an SVN release. Babylon is too old.

- jarod71 - 2009-07-15

is there a way to have my movie flags show up on xbox without the native flagging in this skin? Reason I ask is one of my movies shows a bluray flag when selected but none of the others show flags? I used MIP to create custome nfo's for my fiiles and the flags work in Transparency!. I just find it weird that one move shows one flag lol.

- noikz - 2009-07-15

I've always preferred using MS so thanks a lot for this much improved updated ver. The only minor changes I'd like to see would be the ability to show fanart for a TV show only within the shows sub-menu and not on the main show selection screen.

1) Something I've already seen mentioned earlier in this thread which is the movie studio logo from the media flagging metadata.

2) It'd also be nice to have the air date for a show listed next to the episode name like in the original MS in place of the rating (makes the ep listing look less bare).

3) Media count for movies

4) An option to switch off the visible scrollbar.

5) And a very minor thing would be to remove the 0 from the singular numbers on the number of episodes display on the main TV show menu (it shows 05 06 07 instead of 5 6 7 etc).

Only minor things though, the skin is great, thanks again. Smile