Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: MediaStream (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) (/showthread.php?tid=53830)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

- shizzle - 2009-07-16

why dont media flags show in my xbmc? i have the latest skin revision and latest xbox xbmc revision

- spiff - 2009-07-16

perhaps because flagging isn't supported on xbox?

- buges - 2009-07-16

noikz Wrote:I've always preferred using MS so thanks a lot for this much improved updated ver. The only minor changes I'd like to see would be the ability to show fanart for a TV show only within the shows sub-menu and not on the main show selection screen.

1) Something I've already seen mentioned earlier in this thread which is the movie studio logo from the media flagging metadata.

2) It'd also be nice to have the air date for a show listed next to the episode name like in the original MS in place of the rating (makes the ep listing look less bare).

3) Media count for movies

4) An option to switch off the visible scrollbar.

5) And a very minor thing would be to remove the 0 from the singular numbers on the number of episodes display on the main TV show menu (it shows 05 06 07 instead of 5 6 7 etc).

Only minor things though, the skin is great, thanks again. Smile

Im working on number 3. at the mo.

Total media count for the video library & media counts for what i think are the 12 most popular genres. Action ect...

99% done. just trying to optimise it for the xbox beause of 64mb of ram. Runs fine on the pc.

If i can get the xbox memory problem storted, i'll quicky do the music library aswell.

- shizzle - 2009-07-16

then why does flagging work on the transparency skin?

- jarod71 - 2009-07-16

shizzle Wrote:then why does flagging work on the transparency skin?

It is a skin based workaround, involves manual editing or creation of .nfo files with a pc. good workaround, but agree with dev's that average user should not have to go through lengths to make this work, should work natively. wish more skins would have this as a option to turn on/off though.

- Marrvia - 2009-07-17

Is there a way to get a shutdown timer with this skin?

- Jezz_X - 2009-07-17

Marrvia Wrote:Is there a way to get a shutdown timer with this skin?

Not yet officially I'm sure the MOD will probably get it in first (too the public) but I'm working on adding it

- MrIcka - 2009-07-17

First of, thanks for this great skin... it's runs smooth as hell on my xbox =)

But in this Redux version the pause dialog is visible in home menu and every other place when "browsing" the menus. In the original MediaStream it gos away when leaving the full screen video. Is this possible to fix?

- Jezz_X - 2009-07-17

MrIcka Wrote:First of, thanks for this great skin... it's runs smooth as hell on my xbox =)

But in this Redux version the pause dialog is visible in home menu and every other place when "browsing" the menus. In the original MediaStream it gos away when leaving the full screen video. Is this possible to fix?

Possible to "change" yes, going too no. I like being able to tell its paused hiding it makes you forget

- illiac4 - 2009-07-19

Hi!
Nice skin but navigation (jump forward, jump backward, fast forward and backward) when watching movie is not working not when .rared and even not when unrared.
On PM.HD navigation (jump forward, jump backward, fast forward and backwarde) is working fine for both formats (PM.HD have problems only when SUB dvd files are present, then navigation is not working).

Cheers

- Jezz_X - 2009-07-19

illiac4 Wrote:Hi!
Nice skin but navigation (jump forward, jump backward, fast forward and backward) when watching movie is not working not when .rared and even not when unrared.
On PM.HD navigation (jump forward, jump backward, fast forward and backwarde) is working fine for both formats (PM.HD have problems only when SUB dvd files are present, then navigation is not working).

Cheers

Doesn't really sound like somthing I have control over at all wonder if anyone else has this issue

- MrIcka - 2009-07-19

Jezz_X Wrote:Doesn't really sound like somthing I have control over at all wonder if anyone else has this issue

Nope, works fine for me...

- MrIcka - 2009-07-19

Jezz_X Wrote:Possible to "change" yes, going too no. I like being able to tell its paused hiding it makes you forget

Thats ok, but it's not nice how its sits ontop of the rss and stuff. But I live with it... =)

- Jezz_X - 2009-07-19

UPDATED TO VERSION 0.9.5

CHANGES
* Added Chinese (Simple) translation based on MediaStream_Redux version 0.9.0 (thanks taxigps on the XBMC forum)
* Added Greek translation based on MediaStream_Redux version 0.9.0 (thanks ydatografida on the XBMC forum)
* Added End time and Current Time to fullscreen video OSD's
* Added Lyrics button to the Music OSD. Go into skin settings and set the path to the script before it shows (make sure your copy is recent)
* Changed IF there is no Right hand label in list view then the left hand one will go all the way to the edge
* Changed The custom backgrounds for the home and "Movies" and "TV Shows" home buttons will show in the video library if the buttons are enabled in home and your in those sections
* Fixed If it ever gets to 100 degree the weather current temp would not show
* Added Custom Shutdown Timer option to shutdown dialog and time left text as well if you have one set http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/3519/screenshot015x.jpg
* Changed swapped the Shutdown and Sleep button positions in the Shutdown Dialog so if you have A Masterlock set the shutdown button is still center
* Updated do the latest recently added script from Nuka1195 with the fix for Auto Generated thumbnails not appearing
* Skinned "The Weather Channel Supplemental" script (not the plugin) by Nuka1195. You will need to install it yourself either through the Addon installer or manually then launch it however you like (I suggest going into skin settings and setting it to link on the weather page) http://img504.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=screenshot022b.jpg
* Added skin side of XBMC revision 21752. aka: Volume dialog tells you, you can't adjust audio while XBMC is using passthrough Audio Mode
* Fixed skin setting "Enable auto scrolling for plot & review" did nothing for most views

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

- CiXel - 2009-07-19

WooHoo!
Thank you for including the easy option of Movies / TV shows since .90
Now I can run this skin and not get yelled at... sweet Laugh

A few comments, in 'movie' mode is there anyway to display the cover art or poster instead of the fan art in media info mode (since not all have fanart)? I realize the cover is used in info 2, but having the option to maintain the extra long list is great.
Is there an XML tweak I'm missing or is this is a one off option?

Search and Filter are presently buried under misc options. The other options there are pretty set and forget. Perhaps it would make sense to place those under the library mode selection button something like:

View:
Sort:
Library Mode: O
Search
Filters >>
Misc Options >>

For the filters, make it a sub menu and duplicate the functionality from the home screen. It would be overall more intuitive by someone who doesn't know how to use the system, and it would put more often used items one click away.
Looks like it would fit into the UI nicely.