Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: MediaStream (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Thread: [MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack (/showthread.php?tid=54207)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

- buges - 2009-07-20

Bram77:
Found a bug in the way i formatted the animation tags (worked on pc but no slide Just zoom on xbox!!) So have gone back to the old animation tags layout. Now fixed thanks.

Aenima99x:
It's up to you, if your not gonna add it, thats fine by me. If people want to add it then they can do the mod themselfs.

- SlaveUnit - 2009-07-20

Aenima99x Wrote:I really don't like it, so I'm not sure if I'll be adding it. Is there really that much interest for it?

No real interest from me. I just want to make sure there is an option to turn it off if you do put it in. Eek

- buges - 2009-07-20

Ok so motion sickness maybe was'nt the best mod to summit LOL

I think this has been brought up in this thread. Make the recently added stuff a bit more funky. (i've learn alot about skinning in the past few days!)

Idea's, Layout idea's??

- eseph - 2009-07-20

Making recently added stuff a bit more funky is a good idea.

Maybe something like this for music, but somewhat tidier, and maybe a 9x9 grid?
Is it a list for a reason (side by side being too problematic?)

PS Anone have any idea why I have no recently added music?

- zosky - 2009-07-21

SlaveUnit Wrote:Nice mod but as Jezz_x said....seasick is a commin!
Aenima99x Wrote:I really don't like it, so I'm not sure if I'll be adding it. Is there really that much interest for it?

Ken Burns is awesome ... when showing vacation pix to the family
it brings an interesting dynamic to a slide-show
& is a common feature now in many apps.

doest it belong on my home-screen -- im with Aenima & Jezz -- no
how about using it where it belongs -- in pictures ? Cool

- ronie - 2009-07-21

zosky Wrote:Ken Burns is awesome ... when showing vacation pix to the family
it brings an interesting dynamic to a slide-show
& is a common feature now in many apps.

doest it belong on my home-screen -- im with Aenima & Jezz -- no
how about using it where it belongs -- in pictures ? Cool

ehhhh....the slideshow already had these effects available ;-)
settings > pictures > slideshow > use pan and zoom effects

- markiz - 2009-07-21

Would it be possible to add an option "kiosk mode"? I like this feature in Aeon, so that my wife and kid can use the xbox without messing with the settings...

- Aenima99x - 2009-07-21

eseph Wrote:PS Anone have any idea why I have no recently added music?

Yup....I broke it. I was trying out some new layouts for the Recently Added and ended up restoring an older copy of the xml that didn't have the Music Recently Added in it. Angry I'll get it back in there soon.

- Aenima99x - 2009-07-21

markiz Wrote:Would it be possible to add an option "kiosk mode"? I like this feature in Aeon, so that my wife and kid can use the xbox without messing with the settings...

I think it's a nice feature, but it will take some work. I'll look into adding it.

- eseph - 2009-07-21

Aenima99x Wrote:Yup....I broke it. I was trying out some new layouts for the Recently Added and ended up restoring an older copy of the xml that didn't have the Music Recently Added in it. Angry I'll get it back in there soon.

Shocked Ah OK cool.

- buges - 2009-07-21

Sorry Aenima99x:

Did'nt realise you where making changes to the recently added displays.

But i think eseph's onto something with he's mockup for the people who live in vertical menu land.

- Aenima99x - 2009-07-21

buges Wrote:Sorry Aenima99x:

Did'nt realise you where making changes to the recently added displays.

But i think eseph's onto something with he's mockup for the people who live in vertical menu land.

I'm curious....how many people using my mod are still using the vertical menu? I've got some ideas for a uniform Recently Added and Weather view on the home screen, but it would only really work with the horizontal menu. Well I guess I could make something work for the vertical....but I don't really want to. Rolleyes

- Bram77 - 2009-07-21

buges Wrote:Bram77:
Found a bug in the way i formatted the animation tags (worked on pc but no slide Just zoom on xbox!!) So have gone back to the old animation tags layout. Now fixed thanks.

I'm affraid the movement is still very choppy. The movements when using a picture slideshow are much smoother.

- mach170 - 2009-07-21

Aenima99x Wrote:I'm curious....how many people using my mod are still using the vertical menu? I've got some ideas for a uniform Recently Added and Weather view on the home screen, but it would only really work with the horizontal menu. Well I guess I could make something work for the vertical....but I don't really want to. Rolleyes

I only use the Horizontal menu.

- Aenima99x - 2009-07-21

**FIXED** - Recently Added Music is working again