Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: MediaStream (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Thread: [MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack (/showthread.php?tid=54207)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

- Aenima99x - 2009-07-28

fidoboy Wrote:I just want to say here that i'm using this amazing skin in XBMC for Linux and it works perfectly. I really love it!

Great work!

Yes Team RazorFish and Jezz did a wonderful job, I'm just glad I can add some extra tweaks to it.
Like I've said before, let me know if you have any requests or ideas cuz I've hit a wall. Well at least besides the flagging stuff I'm starting to work on.

- xxxboxxx - 2009-07-28

Hello all. I having a slight issue with the skin, On the home screen the sub menu is visible through the main menu with the horizontal menu option enabled. I also cannot see any backgrounds either custom or default. It looks like the layers are out of wack possibily? Tried it on 3 systems and an xbox all with the same issue, anyone else out there experiencing this or even better have a fix? awesome work on the mod by the way, can't wait to get it up and running.

- xxxboxxx - 2009-07-28

Ok, got the menu sub menu thing sorted out by calibrating the screen but still not seeing any backgrounds on the home screen Sad apologizes for the double post.

- SlaveUnit - 2009-07-29

Aenima99x Wrote:Websense? At least that's what we use here hahaha
No blocked images for me.....I use my XBMC HTPC at home as a web/SSH/proxy and have a domain registered with DynDNS. So I just SSH to my domain, then do all my DNS lookups through a localhost session. Nod

I know websense is used but certain things are blocked other ways as well. Funny since websense is down the street from where I live and my buddy works for them. Im sure I could find ways around things here but its not worth it, this being a military base with a gov't box and all. Yes Iam a military slave contractor.

- azido - 2009-07-29

Aenima99x Wrote:I'm not sure what DJH has named the xml files for Aeon, but for Redux, you'd want to look at these -
custom_SkinSetting_1111.xml (the skin settings screen)
home.xml (for the menus/submenus)

thank you.

- Aenima99x - 2009-07-29

xxxboxxx Wrote:Ok, got the menu sub menu thing sorted out by calibrating the screen but still not seeing any backgrounds on the home screen Sad apologizes for the double post.

Do you have the latest version from Git? If you open up System Menu, then System Info sub-menu, what does it say your verison/date of the mod is?

Also, go into to the Skin Settings, then Background Customizer - make sure you can see the images in there. If not, set the default button on them and see if it fixes it.

- fidoboy - 2009-07-29

Aenima99x Wrote:Yes Team RazorFish and Jezz did a wonderful job, I'm just glad I can add some extra tweaks to it.
Like I've said before, let me know if you have any requests or ideas cuz I've hit a wall. Well at least besides the flagging stuff I'm starting to work on.

Well i've found some minor issues that may be you can solve:

1) Some texts in submenues overflows the area (using spanish translation). SO i think that the best solution for now is to just cut off the texts. (Avoiding in that way that the text overflows their zone)

2) When viewing the changelog in SVN Repo Installer plugin, the botton buttons are a bit out of place (they need to be moved up)

3) In the weather report screen, there is some text in left panel (current weather conditions) that overflows the panel to the left (using spanish language, and also others..). I suggest to left align the text, or may be center them into the panel...

4) I'm not very convinced about the look of the left panel in music visualization screen (when playing music with visualizations). May be that it need to be retouched a little bit...

5) I could be really nice to have more art pics for music genres (there is some without pictures, like new age, world, etc)

Just my two cents. Kind regards...

- xxxboxxx - 2009-07-29

Aenima99x Wrote:Do you have the latest version from Git? If you open up System Menu, then System Info sub-menu, what does it say your verison/date of the mod is?

Also, go into to the Skin Settings, then Background Customizer - make sure you can see the images in there. If not, set the default button on them and see if it fixes it.

I have version 1.0 dated July 25th. I will try "gitting" it again haha.
xbmc version 9.04.1 r20672
In the background customizer I see no images whether set to default, single image or folder in the box below the selector. However, If I set a single image to the settings screen for example, the image will not show on the home screen but will show as fanart when i enter the settings sub menu. Hope that makes sense.

- SlaveUnit - 2009-07-29

I was also going to metnion one thing that is really nitpicking. When you have the horizontal menu on the home screen and select anything that brings you to another screen you briefly (fraction of a second) see the sub menus as it drops. I wonder if you can make the subs drop first or somthing so they are not seen. Just trying to bridge the gap to perfection. Smile

- zosky - 2009-07-29

Aenima99x Wrote:Yes Team RazorFish and Jezz did a wonderful job, I'm just glad I can add some extra tweaks to it. Like I've said before, let me know if you have any requests or ideas cuz I've hit a wall. Well at least besides the flagging stuff I'm starting to work on.

MS is Masterpiece i echo yall's praise!!
i also heard Team RazorFish will update it after finishing MiniMedia Huh
hmmmm, exciting stuff

anyway, 1 long lost feature of the original, is persistent weather
i've managed to make it a toggle in preffs

Aenima would you consider adding this ?

@ custom_Skinsetting_1111.xml ... duplicate <207> (bump the rest out 1) & ADD
Code:
<label> - Show weather on all home screens</label>
<onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(homepageWeatherinfo[color=red]ALL[/color])</onclick>
<selected>!Skin.HasSetting(homepageWeatherinfo[color=red]ALL[/color])</selected>
<enable>!Skin.HasSetting(homepageWeatherinfo)</enable>

( it does not need to depend on <206>,
but it should auto-disable if you turn off weather )

then @ Home.xml ... double-up on <!-- weather Info Original --> & make 1 <new&improved> ...
in the original -- make sure it doesn't show IF the DUP is showing ... find & replace, this
Code:
<visible>[Container(9000).HasFocus(6) + !Skin.HasSetting(homepageWeatherinfo) + Skin.HasSetting(HorizontalMenu)] |
[Container(19000).HasFocus(6) + !Skin.HasSetting(homepageWeatherinfo) + !Skin.HasSetting(HorizontalMenu)]</visible>
with this
Code:
<visible>[Container(9000).HasFocus(6) + !Skin.HasSetting(homepageWeatherinfo) + Skin.HasSetting(homepageWeatherinfoALL)] |
[Container(19000).HasFocus(6) + !Skin.HasSetting(homepageWeatherinfo) + Skin.HasSetting(homepageWeatherinfoALL)]</visible>

and in the <new&inproved> -- make it show all the time & animate left/right for recently added... find & replace this
Code:
<visible>[Container(9000).HasFocus(6) + !Skin.HasSetting(homepageWeatherinfo) + Skin.HasSetting(HorizontalMenu)] |
[Container(19000).HasFocus(6) + !Skin.HasSetting(homepageWeatherinfo) + !Skin.HasSetting(HorizontalMenu)]</visible>
<animation effect="slide" end="0,-220" time="300" tween="quadratic" easing="out">Hidden</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,-220" time="300" tween="quadratic" easing="out">Visible</animation>
<animation effect="slide" end="0,-220" time="300" tween="quadratic" easing="out" condition="Container(9000).HasFocus(6)">WindowClose</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,-220" time="300" tween="quadratic" easing="out" condition="Container(9000).HasFocus(6)">WindowOpen</animation>
<animation effect="slide" end="0,-220" time="300" tween="quadratic" easing="out" condition="Container(19000).HasFocus(6)">WindowClose</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,-220" time="300" tween="quadratic" easing="out" condition="Container(19000).HasFocus(6)">WindowOpen</animation>-->

with this ...

Code:
<visible>[!Skin.HasSetting(homepageWeatherinfoALL) + !Skin.HasSetting(homepageWeatherinfo)]</visible>
<animation effect="slide" end="0,-220" time="300" tween="quadratic" easing="out">Hidden</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,-220" time="300" tween="quadratic" easing="out">Visible</animation>
<animation effect="slide" end="-145,0" time="400"  tween="quadratic" easing="out" condition=" !Skin.HasSetting(homepageHideRecentlyAdded) + [ Container(9000).HasFocus(11) | Container(9000).HasFocus(10) | Container(9000).HasFocus(3)]">conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="145,0" time="400"  tween="quadratic" easing="out" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(homepageHideRecentlyAdded) + [ Container(9000).HasFocus(11) | Container(9000).HasFocus(10) | Container(9000).HasFocus(3)]">conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" end="-145,0" time="400"  tween="quadratic" easing="out" condition=" !Skin.HasSetting(homepageHideRecentlyAdded) + [ Container(19000).HasFocus(11) | Container(19000).HasFocus(10) | Container(19000).HasFocus(3)]">conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="145,0" time="400"  tween="quadratic" easing="out" condition="[color=Red]!Skin.HasSetting(homepageHideRecentlyAdded) + [/color][ Container(19000).HasFocus(11) | Container(19000).HasFocus(10) | Container(19000).HasFocus(3)]">conditional</animation>

UPDATE: will only slide if NOT hiding RecentlyAdded
let me know what you think ?

- Aenima99x - 2009-07-29

fidoboy Wrote:1) Some texts in submenues overflows the area (using spanish translation). SO i think that the best solution for now is to just cut off the texts. (Avoiding in that way that the text overflows their zone)
Can you give me specific examples of which ones?

Quote:2) When viewing the changelog in SVN Repo Installer plugin, the botton buttons are a bit out of place (they need to be moved up)
I don't see anything wrong here, can you post a screenshot?

Quote:3) In the weather report screen, there is some text in left panel (current weather conditions) that overflows the panel to the left (using spanish language, and also others..). I suggest to left align the text, or may be center them into the panel...
Fixed in the latest update

Quote:4) I'm not very convinced about the look of the left panel in music visualization screen (when playing music with visualizations). May be that it need to be retouched a little bit...
I'm probably going to leave it as is

Quote:5) I could be really nice to have more art pics for music genres (there is some without pictures, like new age, world, etc)
I totally agree, but you'd need to contact the original creator of them and see if he'll make them. Search for the thread in the forums about music genres

Quote:Just my two cents. Kind regards...
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback.

- Aenima99x - 2009-07-29

SlaveUnit Wrote:I was also going to metnion one thing that is really nitpicking. When you have the horizontal menu on the home screen and select anything that brings you to another screen you briefly (fraction of a second) see the sub menus as it drops. I wonder if you can make the subs drop first or somthing so they are not seen. Just trying to bridge the gap to perfection. Smile
Angry Nitpicky........j/k it's actually been bugging me too. I'm just having a hard time getting it to drop the submenus first/faster. I'm still working on it.

- Aenima99x - 2009-07-29

zosky Wrote:MS is Masterpiece i echo yall's praise!!
i also heard Team RazorFish will update it after finishing MiniMedia Huh
hmmmm, exciting stuff

anyway, 1 long lost feature of the original, is persistent weather
i've managed to make it a toggle in preffs

Aenima would you consider adding this ?

@ custom_Skinsetting_1111.xml ... duplicate <207> (bump the rest out 1) & ADD
Code:
<label> - Show weather on all home screens</label>
<onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(homepageWeatherinfo[color=red]ALL[/color])</onclick>
<selected>!Skin.HasSetting(homepageWeatherinfo[color=red]ALL[/color])</selected>
<enable>!Skin.HasSetting(homepageWeatherinfo)</enable>

( it does not need to depend on <206>,
but it should auto-disable if you turn off weather )

then @ Home.xml ... double-up on <!-- weather Info Original --> & make 1 <new&improved> ...
in the original -- make sure it doesn't show IF the DUP is showing ... find & replace, this
Code:
with this
Code:
<visible>[Container(9000).HasFocus(6) + !Skin.HasSetting(homepageWeatherinfo) + Skin.HasSetting(homepageWeatherinfoALL)] |
[Container(19000).HasFocus(6) + !Skin.HasSetting(homepageWeatherinfo) + Skin.HasSetting(homepageWeatherinfoALL)]</visible>

and in the <new&inproved> -- make it show all the time & animate left/right for recently added... find & replace this
Code:
<animation effect="slide" end="0,-220" time="300" tween="quadratic" easing="out" condition="Container(9000).HasFocus(6)">WindowClose</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,-220" time="300" tween="quadratic" easing="out" condition="Container(9000).HasFocus(6)">WindowOpen</animation>
<animation effect="slide" end="0,-220" time="300" tween="quadratic" easing="out" condition="Container(19000).HasFocus(6)">WindowClose</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,-220" time="300" tween="quadratic" easing="out" condition="Container(19000).HasFocus(6)">WindowOpen</animation>-->

with this ...

Code:
<visible>[!Skin.HasSetting(homepageWeatherinfoALL) + !Skin.HasSetting(homepageWeatherinfo)]</visible>
<animation effect="slide" end="-145,0" time="400"  tween="quadratic" easing="out" condition=" !Skin.HasSetting(homepageHideRecentlyAdded) + [ Container(9000).HasFocus(11) | Container(9000).HasFocus(10) | Container(9000).HasFocus(3)]">conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="145,0" time="400"  tween="quadratic" easing="out" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(homepageHideRecentlyAdded) + [ Container(9000).HasFocus(11) | Container(9000).HasFocus(10) | Container(9000).HasFocus(3)]">conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" end="-145,0" time="400"  tween="quadratic" easing="out" condition=" !Skin.HasSetting(homepageHideRecentlyAdded) + [ Container(19000).HasFocus(11) | Container(19000).HasFocus(10) | Container(19000).HasFocus(3)]">conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="145,0" time="400"  tween="quadratic" easing="out" condition="[color=Red]!Skin.HasSetting(homepageHideRecentlyAdded) + [/color][ Container(19000).HasFocus(11) | Container(19000).HasFocus(10) | Container(19000).HasFocus(3)]">conditional</animation>

UPDATE: will only slide if NOT hiding RecentlyAdded
let me know what you think ?

Thanks. I'll probably add it in tomorrow.

- fidoboy - 2009-07-29

Aenima99x Wrote:Can you give me specific examples of which ones?

I don't see anything wrong here, can you post a screenshot?

Fixed in the latest update

I'm probably going to leave it as is

I totally agree, but you'd need to contact the original creator of them and see if he'll make them. Search for the thread in the forums about music genres

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback.

Here you have. I've painted with blue ink the problems:

regards,

- Aenima99x - 2009-07-29

Thanks I'll work on those tomorrow for you.