Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: MediaStream (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Thread: [MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack (/showthread.php?tid=54207)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

- SlaveUnit - 2009-07-30

Aenima99x Wrote:I'm using gedit

Did you cut and paste from somewhere else?

This one should work. Its a bit cleaned up. It doesnt have the line breaks and the ratings should work. They were a bit tricky for some.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=928023ce86d402a4e5c3dee5769931ec3368a8d34a99166c5621d66e282a0ee8

- SlaveUnit - 2009-07-30

U get my msg aenima about chat? Smile

Maybe some of us can meet in irc or something..maybe the main xbmc channel?
Also this weekend when I have a bit more time I can size the studio and MPAA ratings some. Also the number of channels is looking like a space hog too.

- Aenima99x - 2009-07-30

SlaveUnit Wrote:Did you cut and paste from somewhere else?

This one should work. Its a bit cleaned up. It doesnt have the line breaks and the ratings should work. They were a bit tricky for some.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=928023ce86d402a4e5c3dee5769931ec3368a8d34a99166c5621d66e282a0ee8

Ok I just upped it to github. Doesn't work for me though cuz I don't have "Rated" in any of my nfo's, I only have the rating letter in there. That's why I had all the funky coding in there haha......Crap now I have to redo all my nfo's.

- Aenima99x - 2009-07-30

SlaveUnit Wrote:U get my msg aenima about chat? Smile

Maybe some of us can meet in irc or something..maybe the main xbmc channel?
Also this weekend when I have a bit more time I can size the studio and MPAA ratings some. Also the number of channels is looking like a space hog too.
Yeah will reply back with my IM info tomorrow, going to bed now (I get up at 3:30 AM). And Yes, the channels are a big space hog.

- SlaveUnit - 2009-07-30

Aenima99x Wrote:Yeah will reply back with my IM info tomorrow, going to bed now (I get up at 3:30 AM). And Yes, the channels are a big space hog.

Maybe you already know how to change your nfo files quickly. Just do a find and replace on *.nfo files.

Find "<mpaa>" and replace it with "<mpaa>Rated "

Note there is a space at the end of the word Rated

You on a linux or windows machine? Hit me up tomorrow.

I think it is better to keep the "Rated" in there only because when IMDB does scrape it puts Rated in the mpaa field.

- Jezz_X - 2009-07-30

Aenima99x Wrote:**UPDATE**
-----------CUT HERE------------

Keep in mind the git update will be a little big due all of the new images packed into the Textures.xpr

-----------CUT HERE------------

You know guys I really don't mind you putting the unpacked xpr on the git (original media stream is) but of course I didn't really try and keep proper case support in the skin so unless people pack it into xpr some might be missing on case sensitive OS's like linux. But on the other hand I may of fluked it and they are all fine Tongue

- Aenima99x - 2009-07-30

SlaveUnit Wrote:Maybe you already know how to change your nfo files quickly. Just do a find and replace on *.nfo files.

Find "<mpaa>" and replace it with "<mpaa>Rated "

Note there is a space at the end of the word Rated

You on a linux or windows machine? Hit me up tomorrow.

I think it is better to keep the "Rated" in there only because when IMDB does scrape it puts Rated in the mpaa field.

I'm all Linux, just have a Windoze VM for some work stuff. Yup I know the find/replace routine, I was just being lazy haha

- Aenima99x - 2009-07-30

Jezz_X Wrote:You know guys I really don't mind you putting the unpacked xpr on the git (original media stream is) but of course I didn't really try and keep proper case support in the skin so unless people pack it into xpr some might be missing on case sensitive OS's like linux. But on the other hand I may of fluked it and they are all fine Tongue

Nope, you got everything perfect. Wink
Am I wrong in thinking that keeping it packed in the xpr is better for performance? I always thought that was the reason why Aeon was a little laggy because of all the subfolders under media?

- azido - 2009-07-30

Aenima99x Wrote:Nope, you got everything perfect. Wink
Am I wrong in thinking that keeping it packed in the xpr is better for performance? I always thought that was the reason why Aeon was a little laggy because of all the subfolders under media?

speaking of this, anyone knows a program that can create that xpr file working under windows 7 (64bit) ? i tried xprexpress but it crashes under my win7.

- Aenima99x - 2009-07-30

azido - I haven't really touched Win7 yet, but you should be able to run it in compatibility mode and have it work.

- azido - 2009-07-30

Aenima99x Wrote:azido - I haven't really touched Win7 yet, but you should be able to run it in compatibility mode and have it work.

nope, same exception error when using xp sp2 compatibility mode - might be because of the x64 architecture. it runs, but as soon as i try to extract from or build an xpr, it crashes.

any other app i could try?

edit: oh, seems compressing works now. extracting doesn't.
edit2: it only tells me it has done compressing, but the file does not exist afterwards.. Sad

- FragMenthor - 2009-07-30

Hi, Aenima99x:

I have a feature suggestion for your skin (since it's the one i'm using on the xbox), that maybe other skins that use skin based media flagging can use too:

On the IncluesMediaFlagging.xml it would be usefull to add:
- "filename.DVDRip.avi" - dvd.png
- "filename.BRRip.avi" - bluray.png

And it would be needed 4 more "source" icons:
- "filename.DVDR5.avi" - r5.png (audio not so goog normally...)
- "filename.SCREENNER.avi" - dvdscreener.png (video with watermarks or logos...)
- "filename.CAM.avi" - cam.png
- "filename.TS.avi" - ts.avi

This would be useful to know the real source of our files (and for the user to check if there is a better source available from time to time).

- SlaveUnit - 2009-07-30

FragMenthor Wrote:Hi, Aenima99x:

I have a feature suggestion for your skin (since it's the one i'm using on the xbox), that maybe other skins that use skin based media flagging can use too:

On the IncluesMediaFlagging.xml it would be usefull to add:
- "filename.DVDRip.avi" - dvd.png
- "filename.BRRip.avi" - bluray.png

And it would be needed 4 more "source" icons:
- "filename.DVDR5.avi" - r5.png (audio not so goog normally...)
- "filename.SCREENNER.avi" - dvdscreener.png (video with watermarks or logos...)
- "filename.CAM.avi" - cam.png
- "filename.TS.avi" - ts.avi

This would be useful to know the real source of our files (and for the user to check if there is a better source available from time to time).

I prefer if the DVD logo is going to show that it be an iso or img of the DVD itself. Not really a major compression of a DVD like a dvdrip.avi is. That is what the dixv or xvid logo is for. The brrip one if ok I guess. The others formats I try not to waste time with bad quality so those wont ever hit my library. Smile But once you start this there are so many you can add. It can become a mess. For your last 4 requests I have not seen any decent "logos" floating around.

If these are disagreed on by the author it is very easy to add these yourself. If you dont know, how once you find png files to represent your requests I can help you with the rest.

- Aenima99x - 2009-07-30

I tend to agree with SlaveUnit for the most part. I have added support for DVDRip and BRRip in to the Media Flagging. I think I'm going to hold off on the rest though.

- fidoboy - 2009-07-30

I've just tested the new build using the 'git pull' command, but studio logo and rating logo is only available in a few movies in my library, why?

regards,