Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: MediaStream (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Thread: [MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack (/showthread.php?tid=54207)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

- deepblue - 2009-08-09

eseph Wrote:Recently added music is sorted, however horizontal menu is not, no matter what I try.
I don't think imdb stars are needed, although the age rating is cool.

Hi - I just setup XBMC running on my laptop under Windows 7, and have this same issue. The Horizontal main menu and the sub menus appear all at once on top of one another, and you can't see what you're selecting.

Here's a pic:
(if you look closely you can see the sub menu items shaded behind the main menu, and notice how the menu is stacked double height)

Appears to be something to do with Windows 7? Everything else appears to work fine. I've tried 2 clean reinstalls, calibrating the screen, and fiddling with most of the settings, no luck.

- Aenima99x - 2009-08-10

Amplificator Wrote:I have a few questions about this mod.

If I press the "Watch Movies" or "Watch TV Shows" will I get to a menu where all categories are listed? Like Drama, Comedy, Horror etc.?

If yes, is there a a choice to show all categories at the same time just like the original Redux?

Have you even tried it? Rolleyes
If you're using the horizontal menu, push up and choose genres. If you're using the vertical menu, push right and choose genres.

- Aenima99x - 2009-08-10

deepblue Wrote:Hi - I just setup XBMC running on my laptop under Windows 7, and have this same issue. The Horizontal main menu and the sub menus appear all at once on top of one another, and you can't see what you're selecting.

Here's a pic:
(if you look closely you can see the sub menu items shaded behind the main menu, and notice how the menu is stacked double height)

Appears to be something to do with Windows 7? Everything else appears to work fine. I've tried 2 clean reinstalls, calibrating the screen, and fiddling with most of the settings, no luck.

It's nothing do with the OS, it's something in the skin that I haven't had a chance to find/fix yet. The other people that have seen the problem have been fixing it by going in to settings\video settings\player - video calibration and then change the square to 0.9999 or something close to that. Give it a try and see how it goes. BTW - what resolution are you running at? I'd like to try and narrow down what causes this.

- deepblue - 2009-08-10

I'm running 1920 x 1200.

I tried putting the video calibration down and the horizontal menu actually increases in size as the box calibration goes less than 1.0, such as this:

If I increase the box calibration to be greater than 1.0, the menu stacks smaller, but I can still see the submenu through tha main menu.

Let me know anything I can test or provide to help, is the least I can do for you guys if you're looking to get this fixed up.

- SlaveUnit - 2009-08-10

If you guys want some more random "generic" type backgrounds for the home screen. Here are more that I currently use.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UT3HMAY4

- xxxboxxx - 2009-08-10

A few ideas for View options:

1.For the video library Views: "Media Info" and "Media Info 2": the movie plot sometimes takes more room then what is shown on the screen, would it be possible to have it scroll after a time interval to be able to see the entire plot?

2. Also in the Video Library, for the View: "Fanart": I remember in a previous media stream mod there was an option to show a panel beside the poster art showing the library information. That would be a cool option.

3. In the File mode View: "Thumbnail": I was thinking an option to increase the number of items to shown at a time in order to have more of a "wall" type view for those of us with a large amount of files?

Either way this is now my default skin from now on, thanks for hours of work.
If someone was willing to point me to the files i would need to borrow code from to create my own Wall View Mod I would like to take a look for myself.

- zosky - 2009-08-10

Hi yall -- here's an update on my progress with the new weather set.

For the record >> there are 48 conditions (00-47),
however the current set only has 15 animations (used 28 times).

I have animated the 15 (common conditions) using this "real" set
but i am not happy with how some turned out ... so its almost done
at that point Ill export the sequenced PNGs

for now here are (non-transparrent / black) animated.GIFs
// 00 Image // 10 Image // 11 Image // 13 Image // 14 Image // 26 Image

I can only post 6 per reply -- so this is part 1 / 3

- zosky - 2009-08-10

I can only post 6 per reply -- so this is part 2 / 3
// 27 Image // 28 Image // 30 Image // 31 Image // 32 Image // 39 Image

- zosky - 2009-08-10

I can only post 6 per reply -- so this is part 3 / 3

// 45 Image // 46 Image // 47 Image

+ here is a full-screen teaser Cool

creative criticisms for the above would be appreciated. otherwise if there is a specific condition you dont see here, let me know which one ( preferably including the condition # )

Cheers

- Aenima99x - 2009-08-10

Looking good Zosky. Nod

Just wanted to let everyone know that there won't be any updates this week from me - I'll be on vacation until Saturday. Zosky & SlaveUnit might have some updates while I'm gone.

- noumenon - 2009-08-10

what about partly cloudy and mostly cloudy during the daytime? is that #26?

Did it not look cool with the sun in there?

edit: those look awesome, by the way.

noumenon

- ronie - 2009-08-10

in one word: brilliant!
i can't stop looking at them. ;-)

will you also be making icons for these conditions?
(doesn't matter if they're animated or not)
06 Hail
19 Dust
20 Fog
21 Haze
22 Smoke
25 Frigid

looking forward to the final package.
keep up the good work!

- zosky - 2009-08-10

noumenon Wrote:what about partly cloudy and mostly cloudy during the daytime? is that #26?

sure i can add it, but should i ? you sound as confident as i am Wink
right now all i have to go off of is the current (animated) set,
( which does not have the sun in 26 )

the definitions for each condition would tell me what is actually suppose to be in each, but i could not find anything. help plz

- noumenon - 2009-08-10

hmmm... well I would say that perhaps the difference between partly cloudy and mostly cloudy would be that the sun is visible in partly cloudy. I also think that partly cloudy and mostly sunny could have the same icon and only differ in text.

just my $0.02

I also agree with ronie that fog might be a good one.

noumenon

Thx - nukuvarjo - 2009-08-10

Thx Zosky Smile Great Work!