Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! - v1.03 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: Transparency! - v1.03 (/showthread.php?tid=55311)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

- flipped cracker - 2009-08-01

the cdart doesn't go away for me

- ronie - 2009-08-01

flipped cracker Wrote:the cdart doesn't go away for me

cheers!

- ronie - 2009-08-01

TheQuestor Wrote:you hear that noise? It's ronie's head swelling Tongue

lol!
well since Transparency! got a 10 out of 10 rating on your site, i guess i've created a 100% perfect skin. ;-p

- kautious - 2009-08-01

Just need a little tip here, I can seem to get my clear-art to show up. I have it enabled in the skin settings. I have a separate directory on my xbox with all of my tv shows clear-art in a properly named tv show folder with a clearArt image in it. But when I pause my show, I get nothing. Did i miss an update? I using 1.01Nod

- ronie - 2009-08-01

kautious Wrote:Just need a little tip here, I can seem to get my clear-art to show up. I have it enabled in the skin settings. I have a separate directory on my xbox with all of my tv shows clear-art in a properly named tv show folder with a clearArt image in it. But when I pause my show, I get nothing. Did i miss an update? I using 1.01Nod

nope, you have the latest version.
could you provide a debug log?

about cdart, is it possible to have the cdart images on a network share? i tried doing it like suggested for clearart and it didn't work for me.

- ronie - 2009-08-01

Transparency! - Update to v1.02

If you're using Transparency! v1.00 or v1.01, please upgrade to v1.02 by downloading: Transparency! upgrade to v1.02

1) Extract the zip file to the 720p subfolder. (it will overwrite some of the existing files)
2) Restart xbmc

This will fix these nasty bugs that have been reported:
- black background in settings
- no fanart (black background) in movies
- empty panel in skin settings
- unable to edit movie title
- missing buttons in shutdown menu

Just in case you still experience one of these bugs after the upgrade, please report them again!

A big thanx to nicoli_k for providing such a detailed description of how to reproduce this bug!

- ronie - 2009-08-01

flipped cracker Wrote:about cdart, is it possible to have the cdart images on a network share?

yes that should work as well.

flipped cracker Wrote:i tried doing it like suggested for clearart and it didn't work for me.

could you provide a Debug Log ?
this would help me troubleshoot the problem.

- nicoli_k - 2009-08-01

I hate to be that guy again, but it's a deja-vu. (but v1.02 this time)

nicoli_k Wrote:I just updated to v1.02 and noticed that the dialog box pops up with the letter that you're scrolling past in a list is not sized correctly. If that didn't make any sense, here's a picture

I tried it in the movie section and video plugin section and it occurs both places.

i was just about to post about that.

also, when the please wait graphic comes up, it seems to be not aligned or something. here's a picture

i was able to sort out the cdart problem i had. in your example, you have an ending / in the smb path, but it can't have that, atleast on the xbox.

- junk - 2009-08-01

nicoli_k Wrote:I hate to be that guy again, but it's a deja-vu. (but v1.02 this time)

I have that problem as well.

That aside, this skin is so nice I shit my pants everytime I start XBMC.

- Try4Ce - 2009-08-01

Ok, sorry for the late reply.

ronie, yes the cdArt stays after hitting 'i' on the visualization screen where cdArt shows. The thing is that it disappears first, i always have to press 'i' to let it stay.

second, no i dont have any entries like that in my advancedsettings.xml, just some settings for the episode views (eg to hide the "all episodes" entry)...

I dont know why cdArt doesnt fade at all in Aeon, I dont have to press 'i' or whatever to let it stay...

and sorry about not noticing the 'info' shortcut... yea that does the trick.

- ronie - 2009-08-01

nicoli_k Wrote:I hate to be that guy again, but it's a deja-vu. (but v1.02 this time)
flipped cracker Wrote:i was just about to post about that.
junk Wrote:I have that problem as well.

now i feel really stupid....
i've updated the update, so please download again. ;-)

thanx!

- ronie - 2009-08-01

flipped cracker Wrote:i was able to sort out the cdart problem i had. in your example, you have an ending / in the smb path, but it can't have that, atleast on the xbox.

thanx, i'll update the FAQ with your findings.