Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! - v1.03 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: Transparency! - v1.03 (/showthread.php?tid=55311)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

- whufclee - 2009-08-04

ronie Wrote:don't they even show if you wait for a short while?
also let me know what platform (xbox?) and xbmc version you're using.

i have scrolling enabled, but i can't reproduce this error...

Maybe it's just a little problem with xbox patched then, works fine as soon as I uncheck the scrolling plot thing so not a big problem for me. I'm running the latest nightly build of xbox patched btw. I'll try it again later to see if it reproduces the same glitch and let you know more details.

- ronie - 2009-08-04

rudeboyx Wrote:unfortunatley that dosent seem to work. despite the fact that it clearly should.

Debug Log? ;-)

- ronie - 2009-08-04

grupy Wrote:Thnx for the replies, I will definitely try to update Transparancy to the full version tonight.

Ronie: In doing so, should I just copy all the files over normally, or will I lose some of my settings this way if I do? Im assuming there must be some files that store my current settings etc. I just would hate to lose some of my settings and the work I did to get it to where its at now.

Anyhow, any suggestions for possibly upgrading to the full version would be most appreciated.

your settings are saved in the guisettings.xml file in the userdata folder, so they are safe.
you delete the Transparency! skin folder before installing the new version.

- grupy - 2009-08-04

if i install the 1.03 will it get rid of media flagging?

right now its working for my files and i dont want to lose this option, is there a link still available for v 1.0 and seperate links for the updates?

- kizer - 2009-08-04

Started a new topic

- harryzimm - 2009-08-04

Cheers for another update ronnie. Havent seen any bugs yet so hopefully most are out of the way. Smile

cheers

- ronie - 2009-08-04

grupy Wrote:if i install the 1.03 will it get rid of media flagging?

right now its working for my files and i dont want to lose this option, is there a link still available for v 1.0 and seperate links for the updates?

depends, if you're using native flagging with the patched xbox build, nothing will change.
if you're using skin based flagging, you'll only lose the studio flag.

i'm really sorry for everyone who's still using skin based flagging (mostly xbox users) but i had no other option than to remove it. it was causing way too much bugs.

so older versions, whether they're still available somewhere or not, should not be used.

- cotdagoo - 2009-08-04

i'm not at home to check out the new version for a couple days.. but were the wide icon views re-added to 1.03? didn't see anything mentioned on the post with the download link.

if not, could you let me know where to find & re-add the wide icon views for 'videos' when using filemode?

cheers

- thonton - 2009-08-04

little clearart problem for tv-shows, clearart will not be shown. it took me an hour or something to find out, what happend.
i have a clearart in path: d:\serien\start trek enterprise\clearart.png

in the libary (from tvdb) the tv-show is known as: "Star Trek: Enterprise"

so i get an error, while the skin tries to load the clearart:

Code:
00:56:20 T:4040 M:1320841216   ERROR: PICTURE: Error loading image D:\Serien\Star Trek: Enterprise/clearart.png

the code is:
Code:
$INFO[Skin.String(TVShows_Folder_Path)]$INFO[VideoPlayer.TVShowTitle]/clearart.png
in DialogFullScreenInfo.xml

any chance to get this work properly for tv-shows with these special characters?
(i made a workaround, so i renamed the tvshow in libary to "Star Trek Enterprise" without the ":")

- rudeboyx - 2009-08-04

iv found whats happening.

msg: PICTURE::LoadImage: Unable to open image: G:\Music\Albums\Dance / Dance/Gorillaz/Demon Days/cdart.png Error: (3)

even though xbmc displays my genres in the genre-list as

Dance
Funk
Hip Hop
Pop
Reggae
Rock

its got them stored as

Dance / Dance
Funk / Funk
Hip Hop / Hip Hop
Pop / Pop
Reggae / Reggae
Rock / Rock

So it gets an incorrect path

- ronie - 2009-08-05

cotdagoo Wrote:i'm not at home to check out the new version for a couple days.. but were the wide icon views re-added to 1.03? didn't see anything mentioned on the post with the download link.

nope it's not in v1.03. i've only been bug-hunting since v1.00.
but i'm sure it's still somewhere on my 30-something list of things to do.

cotdagoo Wrote:if not, could you let me know where to find & re-add the wide icon views for 'videos' when using filemode?

ViewsFileMode.xml, line 2053 change:
<visible>Container.Content(TVShows) | [Window.IsVisible(VideoFiles) + Container.Content(TVShows)]</visible>
to:
<visible>Container.Content(TVShows) | [Window.IsVisible(VideoFiles) + Container.Content(TVShows)] | [Window.IsVisible(VideoFiles) + Container.Content(Movies)]</visible>

- ronie - 2009-08-05

thonton Wrote:little clearart problem for tv-shows, clearart will not be shown. it took me an hour or something to find out, what happend.
i have a clearart in path: d:\serien\start trek enterprise\clearart.png

in the libary (from tvdb) the tv-show is known as: "Star Trek: Enterprise"

so i get an error, while the skin tries to load the clearart:

Code:
00:56:20 T:4040 M:1320841216   ERROR: PICTURE: Error loading image D:\Serien\Star Trek: Enterprise/clearart.png

the code is:
Code:
$INFO[Skin.String(TVShows_Folder_Path)]$INFO[VideoPlayer.TVShowTitle]/clearart.png
in DialogFullScreenInfo.xml

any chance to get this work properly for tv-shows with these special characters?
(i made a workaround, so i renamed the tvshow in libary to "Star Trek Enterprise" without the ":")

the other option is to rename the folder on your harddisk to d:\serien\start trek: enterprise\
but windows probably doesn't allow that (linux does).
other than that, i don't see any way.

- ronie - 2009-08-05

rudeboyx Wrote:iv found whats happening.

msg: PICTURE::LoadImage: Unable to open image: G:\Music\Albums\Dance / Dance/Gorillaz/Demon Days/cdart.png Error: (3)

even though xbmc displays my genres in the genre-list as

Dance
Funk
Hip Hop
Pop
Reggae
Rock

its got them stored as

Dance / Dance
Funk / Funk
Hip Hop / Hip Hop
Pop / Pop
Reggae / Reggae
Rock / Rock

So it gets an incorrect path

looks very unlikely to me. there must be something else going wrong i think.
i tried it myself and this is what i get:
msg: PICTURE::LoadImage: Unable to open image: smb://xbmc/xbmc-1/Music/Alternative/Radiohead/Com Lag/cdart.png Error: (0)

so it really lists the genre just once.

are you sure you set the path to G:\Music\Albums\ and not to G:\Music\Albums\Dance ??

- ashlar - 2009-08-05

Ronie, it might just be a matter of taste but personally I find the next.wav and back.wav sounds to be... kind of intrusive. I much prefer the ones in Mediastream.

The ones you chose are too "loud", maybe?

All this said in the most respectful way possible. For now I've changed them with the ones in Mediastream but I thought I might mention this. Maybe I'm not alone, maybe I am. Smile

Cheers.

- ronie - 2009-08-05

ashlar Wrote:Ronie, it might just be a matter of taste but personally I find the next.wav and back.wav sounds to be... kind of intrusive. I much prefer the ones in Mediastream.

The ones you chose are too "loud", maybe?

All this said in the most respectful way possible. For now I've changed them with the ones in Mediastream but I thought I might mention this. Maybe I'm not alone, maybe I am. Smile

Cheers.

i could lower the volume a bit...
but i certainly won't be copying any files from other skins to Transparency!.

as with everything, if someone thinks they can come up with a better sound-scheme, i'm all ears. ;-)