Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- phil65 - 2009-09-22

Ram2000 Wrote:Dam just updated my SVN and now printscreen wont work....
I created the folder structures as per reavens mod and that works for fanart but I have always thought this a long winded way of getting fanart for music
Esp since i have 1000s of albums.

what do you mean with printscreen?

- Ram2000 - 2009-09-22

Well on the older xbmc I have on my test bed i hit printscreen and the menu comes up to save the file on this latest one
I hit printscreen or right ctrl and nothing happens checked the keymap and its all still there so must be something with the new build.
Not skin related me thinks :p

- phil65 - 2009-09-22

Ram2000 Wrote:For some reason my music has started using the cdcover overlay even though its turned off in settings ?
also still have issues with fanart in music are you still using reavens mod where we need to recreate the folder structure and drop the fanart in there ?

which cdcover overlay do you mean? in MusicVisualisation?
and yes, i use Reaven´s way of displaying fanart (they must be in folder media/backdrops/artist_fanart/[Name of the artist]
haven´t tested it though.

- Ram2000 - 2009-09-22

ronie Wrote:just a quick headsup, as of r23013 xbmc has native support for showing fanart at album and song level: http://xbmc.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/xbmc?view=rev&revision=23013

Might be worth a look would certainly save me and im sure many more allot of trouble just having the fanart in the same folder as the album.
Does your Print screen still work ?

Quote:and yes, i use Reaven´s way of displaying fanart (they must be in folder media/backdrops/artist_fanart/[Name of the artist]
haven´t tested it though.

this does work just a long winded way esp since xbmc now supports it according to that ticket

- phil65 - 2009-09-22

Ram2000 Wrote:Might be worth a look would certainly save me and im sure many more allot of trouble just having the fanart in the same folder as the album.
Does your Print screen still work ?

this does work just a long winded way esp since xbmc now supports it according to that ticket

hmm will have to think about it. If the fanart is shown then there won´t be any slideshow... perhaps make it optional?
you mean "takin a screenshot" with printscreen?

- Ram2000 - 2009-09-22

temmi2000 Wrote:hmm will have to think about it. If the fanart is shown then there won´t be any slideshow... perhaps make it optional?
you mean "takin a screenshot" with printscreen?

yeah just takin a screenshot with printsreen just wondered if anyone else had the same problem as me.

I can get rid of the cd overlay by deleteing the overlay image but is a messy way round i will print a screen later on my test bed to show you what i mean.

- noikz - 2009-09-23

Using the latest ver, when I switch to a show without a thumbnail for an episode, I alway see the last thumbnail that was succesfully displayed (from a totally different show) instead of a blank space. Anyone else have this problem?

- Ram2000 - 2009-09-23

noikz Wrote:Using the latest ver, when I switch to a show without a thumbnail for an episode, I alway see the last thumbnail that was succesfully displayed (from a totally different show) instead of a blank space. Anyone else have this problem?

I used to have this problem with the genre list but doesnt do it now on low list.
I have just updated to the latest SVN again DOH!!!!!
What can i say i like to see where its going however for some reason ive now lost my fanart in lowlist.
Strange thing is still works on hitchers now I only get the curtain and no option to enable fanart.

- phil65 - 2009-09-23

Ram2000 Wrote:I used to have this problem with the genre list but doesnt do it now on low list.
I have just updated to the latest SVN again DOH!!!!!
What can i say i like to see where its going however for some reason ive now lost my fanart in lowlist.
Strange thing is still works on hitchers now I only get the curtain and no option to enable fanart.

should be fixed now

- Ram2000 - 2009-09-23

thanks thats fixed that issue but now ive lost the mods to make the genre pngs display :-(

scratch that i just had to drag my folders back across and its working again anyone having issues with I for info not working now in movies ?
and if i go to movie info from the menu it try's to looking up the film again ?

- phil65 - 2009-09-23

Ram2000 Wrote:thanks thats fixed that issue but now ive lost the mods to make the genre pngs display :-(

scratch that i just had to drag my folders back across and its working again anyone having issues with I for info not working now in movies ?
and if i go to movie info from the menu it try's to looking up the film again ?

I don´t have that issue. svn-related perhaps?

- Ram2000 - 2009-09-23

temmi2000 Wrote:I don´t have that issue. svn-related perhaps?

Without a Doubt seem to be loosing a key a night LoL
I have had yet another bright Idea but have no idea how to implement it so I hope I can explain what I am thinking :p
Have just had a look at anoobies mod never really fansied it before but since its here I took a look
I am still stuck on Low list I LOVE IT But was wondering if there was anyway either You can implement this or point me in the right direction to have
this come up on info trigger instead of the default low list one

Think this is AMAZING it has all the good bits.

- phil65 - 2009-09-23

Ram2000 Wrote:Without a Doubt seem to be loosing a key a night LoL
I have had yet another bright Idea but have no idea how to implement it so I hope I can explain what I am thinking :p
Have just had a look at anoobies mod never really fansied it before but since its here I took a look
I am still stuck on Low list I LOVE IT But was wondering if there was anyway either You can implement this or point me in the right direction to have
this come up on info trigger instead of the default low list one

Think this is AMAZING it has all the good bits.

will look at it in some time.. I´ll have more time for those bigger things in about 2 weeks, till then I will mainly fix and cleanup I think.

- PantsOnFire - 2009-09-24

I have a few problems with this skin:

1) Posters for movies are showing up but then fading out to white. The posters are titled "movie.tbn" within the movie folder. I have tried clearing the thumb cache, renaming the file to "poster.tbn" and reloading xbmc. Problem still exists.

2) ExtraThumbs are not showing up for movies which are multi-part. (The same as with problem#1, white spaces show instead).

3) AutoPlay. I insert a DVD with an MKV and a JPG on it.. MPC-HC launches but does not play the movie on the disc, instead it plays the first movie in my scanned library! (A Clockwork Orange). If I exit MPC-HC, xbmc will then launch part2. At this point I just get confused and close MPC-HC. Checked the XBMC log file.. nothing useful, it just mentions MPC-HC launching and playing Clockwork Orange.part1 Confused

4) Clicking "PLAY DISC" on the main menu results in a picture slideshow of gameart images I have stored on my HDD.

Can anyone help please?

- phil65 - 2009-09-24

PantsOnFire Wrote:I have a few problems with this skin:

1) Posters for movies are showing up but then fading out to white. The posters are titled "movie.tbn" within the movie folder. I have tried clearing the thumb cache, renaming the file to "poster.tbn" and reloading xbmc. Problem still exists.

2) ExtraThumbs are not showing up for movies which are multi-part. (The same as with problem#1, white spaces show instead).

3) AutoPlay. I insert a DVD with an MKV and a JPG on it.. MPC-HC launches but does not play the movie on the disc, instead it plays the first movie in my scanned library! (A Clockwork Orange). If I exit MPC-HC, xbmc will then launch part2. At this point I just get confused and close MPC-HC. Checked the XBMC log file.. nothing useful, it just mentions MPC-HC launching and playing Clockwork Orange.part1 Confused

4) Clicking "PLAY DISC" on the main menu results in a picture slideshow of gameart images I have stored on my HDD.

Can anyone help please?

1) i think this is build-related, i have these problems with the directx builds (win7 x64,ati x4850 and win7x32, ati1950pro)

2) is this natively supported now?

i have to look at 3) and 4), they could also be svn related.