Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

Fantastic mod - paul - 2009-09-24

Hi temmi2000 Just wanted to say i love what you have done with this mod i were using Hitchers mod but after trying your version it feels far smoother. and the ability to turn off views i don't use is a real bonus it now feels like a complete skin from my point of view.
The only glitch i found was with the movie info screen the year over laps the Movie rating it's not a major problem but thought i would mention it, i could post a screenshot later to clarify if needed. Many thanks for a great modSmile

- phil65 - 2009-09-24

paul Wrote:Hi temmi2000 Just wanted to say i love what you have done with this mod i were using Hitchers mod but after trying your version it feels far smoother. and the ability to turn off views i don't use is a real bonus it now feels like a complete skin from my point of view.
The only glitch i found was with the movie info screen the year over laps the Movie rating it's not a major problem but thought i would mention it, i could post a screenshot later to clarify if needed. Many thanks for a great modSmile

thx Big Grin
and yes, screenshots are always nice.

- Ram2000 - 2009-09-24

PantsOnFire Wrote:I have a few problems with this skin:

1) Posters for movies are showing up but then fading out to white. The posters are titled "movie.tbn" within the movie folder. I have tried clearing the thumb cache, renaming the file to "poster.tbn" and reloading xbmc. Problem still exists.

This is build related I updated mine again last night and its fixed now.
Regarding using anoobies info trigger I thought it might just be a cut and past job but after looking through teh xml
looks alot more complicated wish i had some clue what it all meant :p

- phil65 - 2009-09-24

Ram2000 Wrote:This is build related I updated mine again last night and its fixed now.
Regarding using anoobies info trigger I thought it might just be a cut and past job but after looking through teh xml
looks alot more complicated wish i had some clue what it all meant :p

i felt the same three months ago... Wink

- johoja - 2009-09-25

i have a problem with low list, where sometimes on the left hand side the menu shows up, i.e) the menu to change the view, do filtering, etc.

the menu is always present and on top of everthing else, and when i actually try to use it i can't get to it.

- Ram2000 - 2009-09-25

johoja Wrote:i have a problem with low list, where sometimes on the left hand side the menu shows up, i.e) the menu to change the view, do filtering, etc.

the menu is always present and on top of everthing else, and when i actually try to use it i can't get to it.

I get this BUT only when swapping between skins a reboot tends to solve it for me.

- lefty420 - 2009-09-25

Are the thumb and fanart selections missing from the movie/tv infomation for anyone els ?

- Ram2000 - 2009-09-25

lefty420 Wrote:Are the thumb and fanart selections missing from the movie/tv infomation for anyone els ?
have you got the latest update ?

- lefty420 - 2009-09-26

svn or skin update i think um up to date.
Ok im not im d/l the latest skin build heres hoping Smile

- paul - 2009-09-26

lefty420 Wrote:Are the thumb and fanart selections missing from the movie/tv infomation for anyone els ?
Yes there missing for me also not a major problem though, to be honest it's the only part of the whole skin that has any problems the rest is great and much quicker to navigate than any other release of Auriga, great work.Smile

- phil65 - 2009-09-26

paul Wrote:Yes there missing for me also not a major problem though, to be honest it's the only part of the whole skin that has any problems the rest is great and much quicker to navigate than any other release of Auriga, great work.Smile

Thumb and fanart buttons are removed for now because I optimized the Info Screen for German language, but will re-add the buttons for English in the future.

- Ram2000 - 2009-09-26

>>X<<' Wrote:ok guys I did some debug comparisons today and found the problem was definitely in MyVideoNav, so after some testing I found it was Showcase that's the problem, remove the entry "<include>Viewtype_Showcase</include>" from "MyVideoNav.xml" and it will be pretty much the same speed as blacks mod Big Grin

I added showcase from the original Auriga and it performed fine but I like blacks case mod soon as I added that to the original the long delay returned Huh

If your not using low list you can remove that as well but the extra speed you get is hardly worth the trouble

Not sure if you want to implement this Temmi...

- paul - 2009-09-26

temmi2000 Wrote:Thumb and fanart buttons are removed for now because I optimized the Info Screen for German language, but will re-add the buttons for English in the future.
That's ok as i am working on it myself assuming i can figure things outSmile

- Batemann - 2009-09-26

Hi Guys, Just a small check before tear up my install...

My Showcase is broken. Anyone else, Or is it just me?

- lefty420 - 2009-09-26

temmi2000 Wrote:Thumb and fanart buttons are removed for now because I optimized the Info Screen for German language, but will re-add the buttons for English in the future.

If you could id be very greatful Smile