Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- Ram2000 - 2009-09-26

Batemann Wrote:Hi Guys, Just a small check before tear up my install...

My Showcase is broken. Anyone else, Or is it just me?

Broken How I dont use this view but more then happy to check if you can say exactly whats wrong with yours ?

- Batemann - 2009-09-26

Ram2000 Wrote:Broken How I dont use this view but more then happy to check if you can say exactly whats wrong with yours ?

Sorry, He doesn't show the covers. When I scroll, the covers are visible very briefly. When not scrolling, just the floor is there, not the covers.

- Ram2000 - 2009-09-26

IS it white ? this was an error with one of the SVN updates the latest one fixes that.

- BDPNA - 2009-09-27

Temmi, just wanted to tell you some amazing work here. Wow. Mostly just playing with Movies tab so far to get it just right.

I can honestly say now there are so many cool viewtypes I am not sure which one to use. Temmi, which are you using?

BTW, any way to get the "Press down to see trailer" text to appear in MultiWall and Anoobie views? Also I like being able to press down again once a trailer is playing to stop, instead of x/stop, but maybe that is tough to intercept. I think Showmix does it.

Anyway there are so many amazing Aeon mods out there. It's tough to decide which I want to use!

Thanks so much for continuing to work on Hitcher's mod.

- phil65 - 2009-09-27

BDPNA Wrote:Temmi, just wanted to tell you some amazing work here. Wow. Mostly just playing with Movies tab so far to get it just right.

I can honestly say now there are so many cool viewtypes I am not sure which one to use. Temmi, which are you using?

BTW, any way to get the "Press down to see trailer" text to appear in MultiWall and Anoobie views? Also I like being able to press down again once a trailer is playing to stop, instead of x/stop, but maybe that is tough to intercept. I think Showmix does it.

Anyway there are so many amazing Aeon mods out there. It's tough to decide which I want to use!

Thanks so much for continuing to work on Hitcher's mod.

Text should appear, check if you have my latest language xmls.

- Batemann - 2009-09-27

Ram2000 Wrote:IS it white ? this was an error with one of the SVN updates the latest one fixes that.

Hi Ram,

No, It;s not white, They're just not there... not even the outlines.

- Ram2000 - 2009-09-27

Have you tried on Different views if they show up there ? Have you got all needed files in the folder IE Folder.jpg Poster.jpg and moviename..tbn shouldnt need these if you only use XBMC to scrape
But cant hurt :p

- phil65 - 2009-09-27

Batemann Wrote:Hi Ram,

No, It;s not white, They're just not there... not even the outlines.

DirectX or OpenGL build?

- BDPNA - 2009-09-27

temmi2000 Wrote:Text should appear, check if you have my latest language xmls.

Temmi, are they in the git? Because I did a git pull -- Or do I have to do that manually?

Also noticed I'm not seeing titles of genres below the genre titles when I go there from the main menu, only the icons.

Minor quibbles.

Just noticed the trailer message IS showing up in Anoobie, but not in MultiWall -- Is it coded to show in MultiWall?

My Showcase view is ALSO broken as another poster mentioned. Just tested it and the icons across the bottom are gone.

- sergiocos - 2009-09-28

BDPNA Wrote:Temmi, are they in the git? Because I did a git pull -- Or do I have to do that manually?
The folder is 'language', yes, they are in the git. You should use the latest language xmls, I know i kept my old ones and ended like you, with trailer message missing, and other bugs. Overwrite your oldest languages xmls with the latest ones. Wink

- BDPNA - 2009-09-28

Will grab them manually then and see what happens. I would think doing a git pull would have taken care of it though. Weird.

No backdrops in music library ... - efty.edge - 2009-09-28

@temmi2000

First i would to thank you for this great mod. It saves me a lot of time and work. But is it right that there is no option to turn the music backdrops in the music library on!? BTW On the Home Screen there work fine.

Thanx
Efty

- qualar - 2009-09-28

Temmi

Absolutely love the skin for movies, definitely my favourite. But TV shows are stopping me using it full time.

What do you think the chances are of a view type that is more friendly with the wide banner icons used by TV shows?

- phil65 - 2009-09-29

Is there a mod / viewtype out there which uses wide banners?

- phil65 - 2009-09-29

efty.edge Wrote:@temmi2000

First i would to thank you for this great mod. It saves me a lot of time and work. But is it right that there is no option to turn the music backdrops in the music library on!? BTW On the Home Screen there work fine.

Thanx
Efty

there should be an option in the media menu. you´re sure that you are in library mode?