Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- phil65 - 2009-09-29

BDPNA Wrote:Temmi, are they in the git? Because I did a git pull -- Or do I have to do that manually?

Also noticed I'm not seeing titles of genres below the genre titles when I go there from the main menu, only the icons.

Minor quibbles.

Just noticed the trailer message IS showing up in Anoobie, but not in MultiWall -- Is it coded to show in MultiWall?

My Showcase view is ALSO broken as another poster mentioned. Just tested it and the icons across the bottom are gone.

I´ll look at the Showcase thing. perhaps I´ll remove the DVD Mod from it.

EDIT: Fixed

- Batemann - 2009-09-29

temmi2000 Wrote:I´ll look at the Showcase thing. perhaps I´ll remove the DVD Mod from it.

EDIT: Fixed

Thanks! Everything working perfectly again over here! Super!

- noikz - 2009-09-30

I'm using the latest update and I still get the strange problem with ep thumbs (if no thumb is present it displays the last successful thumb). The issue only occurs with Low List, it works fine in Multiplex. Sad

- phil65 - 2009-09-30

noikz Wrote:I'm using the latest update and I still get the strange problem with ep thumbs (if no thumb is present it displays the last successful thumb). The issue only occurs with Low List, it works fine in Multiplex. Sad

Is it the same in Hitcher´s Original? Cannot remember if i have changed anything in that direction....

- noikz - 2009-09-30

temmi2000 Wrote:Is it the same in Hitcher´s Original? Cannot remember if i have changed anything in that direction....

Yeah it works fine with Hitched, displays the blank image when there's no thumb.

Not a major prob, I love the mod so I'm using it anyway. If I could work out what's causing this It'd be 100% perfect, atm it feels like 99.999%. Big Grin

Thanks again

- Ram2000 - 2009-09-30

noikz Wrote:I'm using the latest update and I still get the strange problem with ep thumbs (if no thumb is present it displays the last successful thumb). The issue only occurs with Low List, it works fine in Multiplex. Sad
The simple answer would be to make sure all thumbs ARE present I cannot replicate this as all my EP have thumbs.

- noikz - 2009-10-01

Ram2000 Wrote:The simple answer would be to make sure all thumbs ARE present I cannot replicate this as all my EP have thumbs.

I've got 24,000 eps so there's a bunch of them that are missing. Sad

- Ram2000 - 2009-10-01

noikz Wrote:I've got 24,000 eps so there's a bunch of them that are missing. Sad

I know what You mean Had Media companion when I did mine but it stopped support for TV for some reason
you could try this haven't used it myself but might save you some time ...

Xyber Media Manager
It has been suggesting stepping back to Earlier SVNs as that seems to be the cause of the problems.

- sergiocos - 2009-10-01

Any chance for this mod? I tried to overwrite the files but it doesn't work, so it must be a task for someone with much knowledge... Big Grin

- talisto - 2009-10-01

It seems that the Settings > Customize > Advanced > Fanart screen is broken. Could be an SVN issue, not sure. Can anyone else confirm? I can bring up that menu, but it's missing options and I can't actually navigate into the options. I've tried nuking my userdata dir but it's still borked with a fresh install.

I've "git pull"ed the latest version of the skin, and I'm using XBMC r23281.

- Ram2000 - 2009-10-01

temmi2000 Wrote:Is there a mod / viewtype out there which uses wide banners?

Yes HERE but I dont think it should be doesnt belong in this skin and I think it shows...

talisto Wrote:It seems that the Settings > Customize > Advanced > Fanart screen is broken. Could be an SVN issue, not sure. Can anyone else confirm? I can bring up that menu, but it's missing options and I can't actually navigate into the options. I've tried nuking my userdata dir but it's still borked with a fresh install.

temmi2000 Wrote:Thumb and fanart buttons are removed for now because I optimized the Info Screen for German language, but will re-add the buttons for English in the future.

- stoli - 2009-10-01

sergiocos Wrote:Any chance for this mod? I tried to overwrite the files but it doesn't work, so it must be a task for someone with much knowledge... Big Grin

Done. Download here.

- phil65 - 2009-10-01

sergiocos Wrote:Any chance for this mod? I tried to overwrite the files but it doesn't work, so it must be a task for someone with much knowledge... Big Grin

I like it, too. Added now.

- sergiocos - 2009-10-01

Thanks stoli and temmi2000! I have to say that I'm amazed by the almost daily additions to this great skin. You deserve all the best.

- phil65 - 2009-10-01

talisto Wrote:It seems that the Settings > Customize > Advanced > Fanart screen is broken. Could be an SVN issue, not sure. Can anyone else confirm? I can bring up that menu, but it's missing options and I can't actually navigate into the options. I've tried nuking my userdata dir but it's still borked with a fresh install.

Fixed