Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- sergiocos - 2009-10-02

No fanart in music FS visualisation? The fanart is ok in albums list:
No fanart FS:
Fanart Album list:

LE: No thumbs (folder.jpg or poster.jpg) when I press 'Info' ('I' key...) in TV Shows. in Movies it shows OK

- phil65 - 2009-10-02

sergiocos Wrote:No fanart in music FS visualisation? The fanart is ok in albums list:
No fanart FS:
Fanart Album list:

LE: No thumbs (folder.jpg or poster.jpg) when I press 'Info' ('I' key...) in TV Shows. in Movies it shows OK

is it possible to show fanart in the musicvis? atm only reaven´s workaround is implemented.
I´ll look at the TV Info thing in the next days.

- sergiocos - 2009-10-02

temmi2000 Wrote:is it possible to show fanart in the musicvis? atm only reaven´s workaround is implemented.

Sorry! Works now, I had to set Music-General- Visualisation- Nothing... now fanart it's on the background, again.
However, the artist font and the elapsed/remaining time font became small again (probably has to to with your work in progress: ADDED: time panel in MusicVis (needs tweaking) ).

- sergiocos - 2009-10-02

temmi2000 Wrote:I´ll look at the TV Info thing in the next days.

no need to. seems that was a problem when there's a .nfo in the tv show folder... once all the nfo removed and rescraped, the Info view is ok also. Nod

- Ram2000 - 2009-10-02

stoli Wrote:Done. Download here.

Don't forget to add stoli to the credits for this.
Thanks for adding it so fast and getting it work looks SWEEEEEEET However
It has over written my modded files
In which I had info on the pause and larger cleararts I can re do the size but not sure about the info.

- phil65 - 2009-10-02

Ram2000 Wrote:Don't forget to add stoli to the credits for this.
Thanks for adding it so fast and getting it work looks SWEEEEEEET However
It has over written my modded files
In which I had info on the pause and larger cleararts I can re do the size but not sure about the info.
Done.
I added it to my github repo, so nothing should get lost.

- Ram2000 - 2009-10-03

temmi2000 Wrote:is it possible to show fanart in the musicvis? atm only reaven´s workaround is implemented.
I´ll look at the TV Info thing in the next days.

I believe we no longer need to use reavens work around we can now have fanart in the album folder as described HERE
Ive tried doing this myself but it went HORRIBLY wrong so if you can implement it into the mod would be GREAT.

Another little tweak needed when changing a network name the box comes up behind the menu box

thanks again

Fanart backdrop in Music - AnalogKid - 2009-10-04

Is anybody else missing the ability to display fanart as a backdrop in the Music section (and no option to enable it)....so just seeing the red curtains?

This is happening on GL and DX builds for Windows.

- sergiocos - 2009-10-04

it's there (see pic). However, the -gl or -dx have nothing to do with that, must be a skin issue. Try toggle the BACKGROUND section in the menu until fanart shows.

- AnalogKid - 2009-10-04

sergiocos Wrote:it's there (see pic). However, the -gl or -dx have nothing to do with that, must be a skin issue. Try toggle the BACKGROUND section in the menu until fanart shows.

Hummm... there is no background menu. Totally missing!
Very strange

- AnalogKid - 2009-10-04

Issue resolved...

Deleted guisettings.xml

Voila!

Awful side effect of switching between too many skins

- phil65 - 2009-10-04

AnalogKid Wrote:Issue resolved...

Deleted guisettings.xml

Voila!

Awful side effect of switching between too many skins

that´s because the button is handling two different settings, I have to check that all 4 combinations are handled.
Today night I´ll start adding two new views, thx in advance to Ulix and Leeuw for their contribution.

- phil65 - 2009-10-04

Ram2000 Wrote:I believe we no longer need to use reavens work around we can now have fanart in the album folder as described HERE
Ive tried doing this myself but it went HORRIBLY wrong so if you can implement it into the mod would be GREAT.

Another little tweak needed when changing a network name the box comes up behind the menu box

thanks again

The dialog bug should be easy to fix, will also look at the fanart thing later and I´ll also merge some of Ekim232´s changes. I will have a lot of time when I´m back studying tomorrow Smile

- sergiocos - 2009-10-04

temmi2000 Wrote:Today night I´ll start adding two new views, thx in advance to Ulix and Leeuw for their contribution.
That's good news, mate! Your mod never cease to amaze me... A screenshot-teaser-spoiler on how these views looks like? Nod

- Xepo - 2009-10-04

Hey,

First of all, great work! I've been toying around with various Aeon mods for the last weeks now and I've found this one to be the most fitting to my personal needs.

However, there are two things I have been unable to resolve;
1) In the movie wall view, a ticker appears on the top left part of the screen. I'm guessing it's the same as on the home screen. My hardware isn't that high-tech and I have the feeling that this ticker is messing with my scrolling performance. Is there a way to disable this ticker? I've been going through .xml files for hours now but I can't find it.
2) I'm really fond of the curtain background. In all views its really colorful and, well, present hehe. In the movie wall view however, the backdrop is dimmed. Can I disable this?

I'm running XBMC r23164 and I've downloaded your package yesterday.

Any help is greatly appreciated!