Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- ederson - 2009-10-04

temmi2000 Wrote:that´s because the button is handling two different settings, I have to check that all 4 combinations are handled.
Today night I´ll start adding two new views, thx in advance to Ulix and Leeuw for their contribution.

I`ve deleted the xml file but still i can`t find the fanart option

- sergiocos - 2009-10-04

where was your guisettings.xml located? In vista, for example, it's the one under c:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\guisettings.xml

- ederson - 2009-10-04

:-X

i just deleted the one in xbmc dir ! thanks

- phil65 - 2009-10-05

sergiocos Wrote:That's good news, mate! Your mod never cease to amaze me... A screenshot-teaser-spoiler on how these views looks like? Nod

Just started adding Leeuws "List Revamp", but it still needs a lot of work to be released. But, as I said, I´ll have a lot more time from now on to keep this mod going.
I´ll also update the first page and post a video in the near future.

- ederson - 2009-10-05

ederson Wrote:I`ve deleted the xml file but still i can`t find the fanart option

Everytime i start xbmc i have to delete the guisettings.xml. Is this normal? OoOo

From AnalogKid`s post i understood that this is caused by the change of skins but i haven`t made any change since i first installed aen with temmi2000 mod.

- AnalogKid - 2009-10-05

ederson Wrote:Everytime i start xbmc i have to delete the guisettings.xml. Is this normal? OoOo

From AnalogKid`s post i understood that this is caused by the change of skins but i haven`t made any change since i first installed aen with temmi2000 mod.

No, you should never have to remove this file.
It has been known on rare moments, for the file to get screwed up from trying out experimental skins and it having strange values in there, but this should never happen if you're using the same skin...

are you sure you've deleted the CORRECT guisettings file?....it's NOT the one in your xbmc\userdata folder.... it needs to be the one under your profile (hidden away under the user folder in appdata\xbmc... etc

- phil65 - 2009-10-05

ederson Wrote:Everytime i start xbmc i have to delete the guisettings.xml. Is this normal? OoOo

Should be fixed now

- ppic - 2009-10-06

good mod, but seem to be blocked in kiosk mode, but kiosk mode is disable,
i was unable to show menu (seems to be te vertical menu on this mod) by pressing up in movies or tvshows

- sergiocos - 2009-10-06

-There is a bug in LowList.. i keep info to show on trigger (right arrow). Recently, the left arrow don't return to the list of movies (after the triggerd info).

-Nice view for TV Series (showcase). For now there is no info, but i presume it's still WiP. It will be info in TV Series showcase? Can be a fullscreen one? Like the multiplex in andyblac's mod... Just an idea..

- phil65 - 2009-10-06

sergiocos Wrote:-There is a bug in LowList.. i keep info to show on trigger (right arrow). Recently, the left arrow don't return to the list of movies (after the triggerd info).

-Nice view for TV Series (showcase). For now there is no info, but i presume it's still WiP. It will be info in TV Series showcase? Can be a fullscreen one? Like the multiplex in andyblac's mod... Just an idea..

Bug should be fixed now.

Don´t know when I´ll look at Showcase Info for TV Shows but I think I´ll add it the same way as it is now for movies. I put it on the to-do-list now (that list is growin and growin...)

- Ram2000 - 2009-10-06

temmi2000 Wrote:Just started adding Leeuws "List Revamp", but it still needs a lot of work to be released. But, as I said, I´ll have a lot more time from now on to keep this mod going.
I´ll also update the first page and post a video in the near future.

Look forward to seeing this :-)

- phil65 - 2009-10-06

ppic Wrote:good mod, but seem to be blocked in kiosk mode, but kiosk mode is disable,
i was unable to show menu (seems to be te vertical menu on this mod) by pressing up in movies or tvshows

I enabled the Media Menu for Kiosk Mode now. That´s what you mean?

- ppic - 2009-10-06

good, now i can access it ! thx

- Ram2000 - 2009-10-06

I have been using the script to update recently and I keep finding things missing just updated tonight and lost my movie genre and fanart folders from the media folder :-(

best SVN build - Haelge - 2009-10-06

Someone can tell me which svn-build is best for this skin?
I tried the svn-build 23281, but I had some problems with the main menu font (too big). Also the temperature will not be displayed.
Furthermore I had many crashes.
Now I have changed to build 22516. The temperature is now displayed, but the main menu font is too small.

My OS: Windows Vista 64-bit.