Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- sergiocos - 2009-10-06

LowList Info Line looks like a nice addition for Movies ONLY (even if some info it's redundant). But i have to disagree on Music level... where info it's missing, there's an annoying ' - ' sign. Looks like a broken view. I'm sure you will look into it and decide what's best.

- phil65 - 2009-10-06

sergiocos Wrote:LowList Info Line looks like a nice addition for Movies ONLY (even if some info it's redundant). But i have to disagree on Music level... where info it's missing, there's an annoying ' - ' sign. Looks like a broken view. I'm sure you will look into it and decide what's best.

Work in Progress Wink

- phil65 - 2009-10-06

Haelge Wrote:Someone can tell me which svn-build is best for this skin?
I tried the svn-build 23281, but I had some problems with the main menu font (too big). Also the temperature will not be displayed.
Furthermore I had many crashes.
Now I have changed to build 22516. The temperature is now displayed, but the main menu font is too small.

My OS: Windows Vista 64-bit.

you´re havin all the aeon fonts, don´t you?
I´m using 23436 at the moment and it seems stable, but normally 22516 should also be ok.

- patkhoo - 2009-10-06

FYI, Just added Aeon Phil65 to the Script to Download, Install and Update Git-hosted Aeon Skin/Mod(s). I hope it will make it easier for users and newbies to use the skins. Any problems/bugs with the script, please let me know..

Cheers! Wink

- ppic - 2009-10-06

after configuring, this skin mod is great, some view are bugged (showcase doesn't really work for me) but there lot's a things we can do.

are you interested by french translation?

- phil65 - 2009-10-06

ppic Wrote:after configuring, this skin mod is great, some view are bugged (showcase doesn't really work for me) but there lot's a things we can do.

are you interested by french translation?

why doesn´t Showcase work for you?
If you send me a complete french translation I´d be more than happy to include that.

- phil65 - 2009-10-06

patkhoo Wrote:FYI, Just added Aeon Phil65 to the Script to Download, Install and Update Git-hosted Aeon Skin/Mod(s). I hope it will make it easier for users and newbies to use the skins. Any problems/bugs with the script, please let me know..

Cheers! Wink

thx, appreciate that.

- Haelge - 2009-10-06

temmi2000 Wrote:you´re havin all the aeon fonts, don´t you?
I´m using 23436 at the moment and it seems stable, but normally 22516 should also be ok.

I think I have all the aeon fonts downloaded at http://www.aeonproject.com/ . When I access the setup menu, the font looks like arial.
If you tell me the name of the main menu font, I can take a look whether the font is available.

- sergiocos - 2009-10-06

don't bother. Download the latest fonts from here and copy the folder 'fonts' in your skin folder and you're good to go Wink

- ppic - 2009-10-06

temmi2000 Wrote:why doesn´t Showcase work for you?
If you send me a complete french translation I´d be more than happy to include that.

showcase with black theme, I don't see the covers, when I press right or left it appears (back folder picture on all covers) and dissapear again.

doesn't matter since i prefer multiplex.

just can it be possible to add an option to hide the season number overlay on season level for multiplex and multiwall for the focused item ?

since I'm one of those who made seasonthumb, it's bad to see writing masked by the overlay for some thumbs.

- Haelge - 2009-10-06

sergiocos Wrote:don't bother. Download the latest fonts from here and copy the folder 'fonts' in your skin folder and you're good to go Wink

Thanks a lot. I will try it later. Smile

- phil65 - 2009-10-06

ppic Wrote:showcase with black theme, I don't see the covers, when I press right or left it appears (back folder picture on all covers) and dissapear again.

doesn't matter since i prefer multiplex.

just can it be possible to add an option to hide the season number overlay on season level for multiplex and multiwall for the focused item ?

since I'm one of those who made seasonthumb, it's bad to see writing masked by the overlay for some thumbs.

You´ve pulled the latest commits? Showcase was broken some days ago, but should be fixed now.

- ppic - 2009-10-06

yesterday, 20:00 (GMT)
i'll try tonight

- Haelge - 2009-10-06

sergiocos Wrote:don't bother. Download the latest fonts from here and copy the folder 'fonts' in your skin folder and you're good to go Wink

Hm, this was not a help. Main menu font is still wrong. I have installed the last SVN build and now the font is too big, looks like arial (but only in main menu and the left side of the setup menu).

- ppic - 2009-10-06

i've got same problem yesterday, i just copy the font folder of another aeon skin and restarted xbmc and that was good.

my bad, i've just seen that clearart is not implemented Sad