Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- phil65 - 2009-10-09

mots Wrote:Any chance of
  1. getting my request from a few pages ago implemented
  2. having the new "pause" overlay optional, I prefered the old one

added seperate controls now (navigation in list is buggy, will fix that tomorrow i think)

- mots - 2009-10-09

Wow, thanks for that Big Grin But I don't really like the new navigation sounds, any chance of getting a pack with the old ones or sth. so I can restore them?

- phil65 - 2009-10-09

mots Wrote:Wow, thanks for that Big Grin But I don't really like the new navigation sounds, any chance of getting a pack with the old ones or sth. so I can restore them?

I think that were the sounds from mediastream so simply copy the sounds folder from mediastream to your aeon folder.

- ppic - 2009-10-10

seem impossible to refresh on info tvshow level, i juste have "watch" availble

- phil65 - 2009-10-10

What do you mean?

EDIT: Added some cool stuff today, the mediamenu should also be fixed.

- ppic - 2009-10-10

on a tvshow, info screen, i have no options "refresh" to refresh info for this tv show as i have in other aeon mod.

- sergiocos - 2009-10-10

There is 'watch / reload / thumb / fanart'. I also get the missing 'refresh' (not often), but a restart seems to be enough to fix it.

- ppic - 2009-10-10

well for the moment i have a mixed french / english skin, i planned a skin setting reset tomorow

- Phuqz - 2009-10-10

Love your mod; have used it ever since Hitcher switched to Alaska, so I'd like to thank you for your continued and regular updates.

Talking of which I just pulled the latest Git (Date 9th Oct/Time GMT 0238). I appreciate that I'm running an unsupported SVN 23548 dx so this may not be present on the supported GL version (can't test atm).

Large List appears to have the following bug, once you enable it, scroll to a random movie and press the right arrow key and XBMC will crash. Will grab a debug log tomorrow when I'm more awake.

Also (never seen this before) last added widgets remain on screen for 2 - 3 seconds after pressing enter on the movie or music menu option from the homescreen. The best way I can explain it, is like an extended transition delay. HomeScreen Backdrop Visible with widget showing > press enter on movies > Screen goes black with widget showing > delay > widget stops showing > tiny delay > Movies appear. This didn't/doesn't occur on the same SVN with 8th Oct skin build.

Thanks again Smile

- Phuqz - 2009-10-10

Forgot to mention/ask

Is the key that calls the Trailer when the Trailer/Big Trailer Layout Option is enabled in movies configurable within the skin code and if so can you point me in the right direction so that I can modify it?

Currently if enabled you press the down arrow to play a trailer (if one is available); however, this conflicts with bringing up the fast scroll bar. When using my remote instead of a mouse I have no way (that I currently know of) of accessing this scroll bar without triggering a trailer apart from finding a movie that doesn't have one and then pressing the down arrow.

I have a large collection so I use this bar all the time to scroll through, but like the trailer option so that my wife can check movies she hasn't seen.

If this has been asked before I apologise, I've searched the forum and read many posts, but can't seem to find anything.

- phil65 - 2009-10-10

Phuqz Wrote:Love your mod; have used it ever since Hitcher switched to Alaska, so I'd like to thank you for your continued and regular updates.

Talking of which I just pulled the latest Git (Date 9th Oct/Time GMT 0238). I appreciate that I'm running an unsupported SVN 23548 dx so this may not be present on the supported GL version (can't test atm).

Large List appears to have the following bug, once you enable it, scroll to a random movie and press the right arrow key and XBMC will crash. Will grab a debug log tomorrow when I'm more awake.

Also (never seen this before) last added widgets remain on screen for 2 - 3 seconds after pressing enter on the movie or music menu option from the homescreen. The best way I can explain it, is like an extended transition delay. HomeScreen Backdrop Visible with widget showing > press enter on movies > Screen goes black with widget showing > delay > widget stops showing > tiny delay > Movies appear. This didn't/doesn't occur on the same SVN with 8th Oct skin build.

Thanks again Smile

thx Big Grin

can you try a GL build? it´s workin here, also usin the newest revision.
The problem with widgets remaining on screen is present since the implementation. (i also had this with other widgets like Hitcher´s original LatestAdded Widget) Will look at it again perhaps. Would be nice to get feedback from more people if / since when that occurs.
do you use the auto-show latest added widget option?

- phil65 - 2009-10-10

Phuqz Wrote:Forgot to mention/ask

Is the key that calls the Trailer when the Trailer/Big Trailer Layout Option is enabled in movies configurable within the skin code and if so can you point me in the right direction so that I can modify it?

Currently if enabled you press the down arrow to play a trailer (if one is available); however, this conflicts with bringing up the fast scroll bar. When using my remote instead of a mouse I have no way (that I currently know of) of accessing this scroll bar without triggering a trailer apart from finding a movie that doesn't have one and then pressing the down arrow.

I have a large collection so I use this bar all the time to scroll through, but like the trailer option so that my wife can check movies she hasn't seen.

If this has been asked before I apologise, I've searched the forum and read many posts, but can't seem to find anything.

you can use pageup and pagedown with your remote (look up the keymaps in the wiki)
the only solution I could imagine would be to start the trailer when pressing 2 down (so you press down when scrollbar has focus).
if you want to look at it yourself, search for ShowcaseOnDownTrailer in showcase.xml, that should point you to the right places.

- phil65 - 2009-10-10

sergiocos Wrote:There is 'watch / reload / thumb / fanart'. I also get the missing 'refresh' (not often), but a restart seems to be enough to fix it.

One of those strange errors which can appear, I think there´s no way to fix it for now (I still get it with all aeon versions / mods)

- ppic - 2009-10-10

i deleted my guisetting.xml and still have mixed english / french with this skin, no problem with others.

appears since recent update of the skin.

- phil65 - 2009-10-10

then your french strings.xml is not up to date. it will fallback to the english strings.xml if no translated string found.
Oh, and there are some strings hardcoded for now (only a few, will move them to the strings.xml in the future)