Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- ppic - 2009-10-11

what's your xbmc version?

- ira6984 - 2009-10-11

WOWShocked

Thanks ,I got it.Nod

Xbmc ver.9.04.1 windows

I forgot that Aeon not work correctly with this version, right?
But,
as below image that run older Aeon, it's work.
I don't know what different.

Thank you for kindly reply.Laugh

- phil65 - 2009-10-11

ira6984 Wrote:Hello

Help please
As the image,
Why it not show the backdrop image ?
Is anything need modify?
I downloaded the ver.temmi2000 from page one link.
Thank you very much~Blush
http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/5860/xbmc.jpg

Which xbmc version are you using? you need a newer SVN build to get everything working.
you also have to download the fonts and place them in the skin directory.

- ira6984 - 2009-10-11

Hi ppic and temmi2000~

Thank you very much.Nod
I run with newer svn version, and it works correctly now.Laugh
It looks good~

- sergiocos - 2009-10-11

temmi2000 Wrote:reverted to old DialogFullScreenInfo and DialogSeekbar
Shocked
I liked the 'eye-candy' look of stoli's mod. Good thing i kept my earlier versions.

- phil65 - 2009-10-11

sergiocos Wrote:Shocked
I liked the 'eye-candy' look of stoli's mod. Good thing i kept my earlier versions.

will look at those files again in the near future, we´ll see what happens then Wink

- arosequi - 2009-10-12

What kind of customization exists for media flags? For example, while using Low List for TV episodes, I get this:

As you can see, the studio flag is in the upper-left corner. How could I replace the aspect ratio flag (is that what the 1.33:1 flag would be called?) with the studio one?

P.S. Also, since I started using this mod, it doesn't seem to pull the screenshots of the episodes anymore (the one above shows because it's from an older episode, and the currently selected one doesn't have a screenshot). I've gone back and Refreshed Info on episodes 1-2 months old, so it's not a timing issue. Any ideas?

P.P.S. Ignore the P.S., that's not a skin issue. Still having the flag problem, though.

- sergiocos - 2009-10-12

not the skin is pulling the thumbs; that's a job for the xbmc's internal scraper.

- sergiocos - 2009-10-12

arosequi Wrote:P.P.S. Ignore the P.S., that's not a skin issue. Still having the flag problem, though.
lastest svn of xbmc pull thumbs ok for me.

i really like the flag mod, not a issue, that's temmi's approach on lowlist.

- phil65 - 2009-10-12

arosequi Wrote:What kind of customization exists for media flags? For example, while using Low List for TV episodes, I get this:

As you can see, the studio flag is in the upper-left corner. How could I replace the aspect ratio flag (is that what the 1.33:1 flag would be called?) with the studio one?

P.S. Also, since I started using this mod, it doesn't seem to pull the screenshots of the episodes anymore (the one above shows because it's from an older episode, and the currently selected one doesn't have a screenshot). I've gone back and Refreshed Info on episodes 1-2 months old, so it's not a timing issue. Any ideas?

P.P.S. Ignore the P.S., that's not a skin issue. Still having the flag problem, though.

I´ll adjust low list a bit in the next days. some episode info can be shown in the info line (like for movies) so there should be a little bit more room for the flags.

- sergiocos - 2009-10-12

There's no LowList in Music section, but I presume you're working hard, judging from your big list of commits Wink

- phil65 - 2009-10-12

sergiocos Wrote:There's no LowList in Music section, but I presume you're working hard, judging from your big list of commits Wink

thx, fixed that.
I committed a lot in the past days, feedback / bug reports / suggestions would be nice.

- Phuqz - 2009-10-13

Hi Temmi,

Love the new menu option/cleanup in settings.

A cpl of really trivial things I noticed:

In TV Shows when you have RSS enabled so it is scrolling in the top left, the media flag which also displays in the top left corner overlaps and looks a little odd.

Also, (this could just be me) but I seem to have the lost the ability to manually change fanart in Movies. When right clicking on a movie in my library and choosing movie information the fan art option or thumb options no longer appear (they've been missing now for a week or at least since I downloaded the complete skin including media) so I've been switching to Hitcher to make thumb/art changes. However fanart + thumb options are present when right clicking and choosing info for TV Shows.

Question, is there any way to have parent folders hidden for specific views/levels only. For example I would love this option for movie library as hiding parent folders looks better and has no effect on navigation, the same for the first level of tv-shows. But once you go into a TV series to have the parent folder (ie ..) showing to make backward navigation easier. Appreciate you can change the key within the xml but my remote is limited and having a back to homepage is really useful.

Other than that I've got to say this is about as perfect a skin as I could wish for Smile

- stoli - 2009-10-13

Until temmi updates this, you can just copy the DialogVideoInfo.xml from the 720p folder in Hitcher's skin.

- phil65 - 2009-10-13

Phuqz Wrote:Hi Temmi,

Love the new menu option/cleanup in settings.

A cpl of really trivial things I noticed:

In TV Shows when you have RSS enabled so it is scrolling in the top left, the media flag which also displays in the top left corner overlaps and looks a little odd.

will correct that.
Phuqz Wrote:Also, (this could just be me) but I seem to have the lost the ability to manually change fanart in Movies. When right clicking on a movie in my library and choosing movie information the fan art option or thumb options no longer appear (they've been missing now for a week or at least since I downloaded the complete skin including media) so I've been switching to Hitcher to make thumb/art changes. However fanart + thumb options are present when right clicking and choosing info for TV Shows.
I removed that for design reasons (the german terms are longer and it wouldn´t fit with these buttons). I will make it look right for english with all buttons and german without those two buttons in the near future, but I think most of you use a media manager software to do the cover and fanart scraping anyway.
Phuqz Wrote:Question, is there any way to have parent folders hidden for specific views/levels only. For example I would love this option for movie library as hiding parent folders looks better and has no effect on navigation, the same for the first level of tv-shows. But once you go into a TV series to have the parent folder (ie ..) showing to make backward navigation easier. Appreciate you can change the key within the xml but my remote is limited and having a back to homepage is really useful.

Other than that I've got to say this is about as perfect a skin as I could wish for Smile
no, not possible. it´s an xbmc thing, not a skin thing.

thx for feedback Smile