Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- stoli - 2009-10-14

#1: Does it show after watching an episode? What view are you using?
#2: Settings > Customise > Media Browsers > View Type options

- mots - 2009-10-14

#1: No, but while watching an episode the thumb is black instead of transparent; Low List
#2: View Type options is empty for me...

- phil65 - 2009-10-14

mots Wrote:#1: No, but while watching an episode the thumb is black instead of transparent; Low List
#2: View Type options is empty for me...

Which SVN? DX or GL build? Also try redownloading the complete skin.
#2 could also be because of the random visibily condition bug. Go directly to the options when xbmc starts or try disabling some views, I will try to track that down a bit perhaps in the next weeks. Annoying issue. I think it happens in all Aeon Versions/Mods.

- >>X<< - 2009-10-14

Just updated my version of your mod and its really come on since my last play

Hope you don't mind some suggestions concerning large list which is very nice BTW, would it be possible for large list to use movie.tbn like info screen does as at that size the cover artwork doesn't look to good to me using the cached thumb if it used movie.tbn it should look perfect

The other point about large list I think the flag area would look better if it was skinned so they don't appear over the artwork ?

Hope you don't mind the question/suggestions

- Phuqz - 2009-10-15

Hi Temmi,

I've been playing around and noticed a cpl of things:

1) on screens that allow RSS in top left corner (apart from the Home Screen) the RSS Title isn't blue. I mention this as its really helpful to have, especially on screens you spend more time on.

2) There appears to be an issue with Music genre art when you have CD cases enabled, although the issue is different between views:

2a) Showcase (Art is way too large for the CDcase)
2b) List View (Art is a little too large and offset)

3) When CDArt is enabled and you're playing a disc and you're on the home screen so the art and spinning CD appears, and you then highlight a menu option that has a texture top left (for example movies brings up the watched/unwatched text) the CDArt mod is moved down over the menu bar slightly. It looks like as the texture appears top left, the mod is moved down by the same amount as the height of the texture.

Another tiny tiny thing, which goes to show just how well put together this skin is. The spacing between the Music menu option and other options on the home page is not centred:

Please let me know if you don't want to be bothered by such little issues Smile

- phil65 - 2009-10-15

>>X<<' Wrote:Just updated my version of your mod and its really come on since my last play

Hope you don't mind some suggestions concerning large list which is very nice BTW, would it be possible for large list to use movie.tbn like info screen does as at that size the cover artwork doesn't look to good to me using the cached thumb if it used movie.tbn it should look perfect

The other point about large list I think the flag area would look better if it was skinned so they don't appear over the artwork ?

Hope you don't mind the question/suggestions

I´ll update Large List in the next week (only made it work, had other things to complete first) because I won´t really have any time at the weekend.
Hope you can wait Wink

- phil65 - 2009-10-15

Phuqz Wrote:Hi Temmi,

I've been playing around and noticed a cpl of things:

1) on screens that allow RSS in top left corner (apart from the Home Screen) the RSS Title isn't blue. I mention this as its really helpful to have, especially on screens you spend more time on.

2) There appears to be an issue with Music genre art when you have CD cases enabled, although the issue is different between views:

2a) Showcase (Art is way too large for the CDcase)
2b) List View (Art is a little too large and offset)

3) When CDArt is enabled and you're playing a disc and you're on the home screen so the art and spinning CD appears, and you then highlight a menu option that has a texture top left (for example movies brings up the watched/unwatched text) the CDArt mod is moved down over the menu bar slightly. It looks like as the texture appears top left, the mod is moved down by the same amount as the height of the texture.

Another tiny tiny thing, which goes to show just how well put together this skin is. The spacing between the Music menu option and other options on the home page is not centred:

Please let me know if you don't want to be bothered by such little issues Smile

1) Will do that
2) Will look into that next week
3) I think there can´t be done anything about that at tthe moment because the label width is fixed. so if there´s a long name to the left and a short name to the right it looks a bit misplaced.

- ekim232 - 2009-10-15

temmi2000 Wrote:1) Will do that
3) I think there can´t be done anything about that at tthe moment because the label width is fixed. so if there´s a long name to the left and a short name to the right it looks a bit misplaced.

You are correct. It has been that way since Aeon was first released. I remember looking into it when first came out.

Movie Genre Thumbs - fnwc - 2009-10-15

I noticed that movie genre thumbs doesn't seem to work in mulitplex or wall, but works fine in showcase.

Music genre thumbs doesn't work in multiwall.

- mindweaver - 2009-10-15

It's really nice that you have chosen to continue to work on Hitchers mod and create your own.

I have a few questions and bug reports.

1. When I have chosen Multiwall view there is no way to open the Vertical menu
2. is there no setting to change back to the horizontal menu instead of the vertical?
3. Is there a setting to turn off top left RSS?
4. Is there a setting to turn off the stats what show up on top of the main menu when hovering MOVIES, MUSIC, TV-SERIES
5. Is there a setting to rename menu item that you have added on your own? I have added "APPLE MOVIE TRAILERS LITE" but I want it to show "TRAILERS" only.
6. I would like a setting to remove the temperatur from home screen
7. A setting to remove Show name, and episode name on top of multiplex panel would be nice.

other than that Smile great work!

EDIT2: If I change view in any section and then go to settings screen it's all fucked up. Missing text and navigation is off. I have to restart XBMC to get settings screen to display correctly again. It was this error that made the vertical menu to not show on Multiwall. seems that changing views does a lot of damage Smile

- TheSwede1970 - 2009-10-15

Nice mod but "WAAAAAAAY" too slow, getting delays when entering movies, tvshows etc. Sometimes up to 15 seconds.

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2009-10-15

mindweaver Wrote:It's really nice that you have chosen to continue to work on Hitchers mod and create your own.

I have a few questions and bug reports.

1. When I have chosen Multiwall view there is no way to open the Vertical menu
2. is there no setting to change back to the horizontal menu instead of the vertical?
3. Is there a setting to turn off top left RSS?
4. Is there a setting to turn off the stats what show up on top of the main menu when hovering MOVIES, MUSIC, TV-SERIES
5. Is there a setting to rename menu item that you have added on your own? I have added "APPLE MOVIE TRAILERS LITE" but I want it to show "TRAILERS" only.
6. I would like a setting to remove the temperatur from home screen
7. A setting to remove Show name, and episode name on top of multiplex panel would be nice.

other than that Smile great work!

EDIT: I really miss the Slim list! And there doesn't seem to be away to select the Large list.

Think you need to do a purge because Multiwall has a menu, slim list is available and so is large list

TheSwede1970 Wrote:Nice mod but "WAAAAAAAY" too slow, getting delays when entering movies, tvshows etc. Sometimes up to 15 seconds.

That's not right you certainly need to purge and if I was you I would delete your guisettings.xml because if that's corrupt it causes that problem

Read the last page here

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=58107

- mindweaver - 2009-10-15

>>X<<' Wrote:Think you need to do a purge because Multiwall has a menu, slim list is available and so is large list

I purged. I got Large list in movies to appear but there is no List Slim. It isn't even mentioned in the Media Browsers section of settings.

- TheSwede1970 - 2009-10-15

>>X<<' Wrote:Think you need to do a purge because Multiwall has a menu, slim list is available and so is large list

That's not right you certainly need to purge and if I was you I would delete your guisettings.xml because if that's corrupt it causes that problem

Read the last page here

Thanks i'll try that...

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2009-10-15

mindweaver Wrote:I purged. I got Large list in movies to appear but there is no List Slim. It isn't even mentioned in the Media Browsers section of settings.

In normal list there is an option to change from slim to big !