Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- zzecool - 2009-10-17

Can anyone check if there is a thumb + fanart button in the info page? for the movies

i dont have those buttons no matter how many restarts i did and purges + git pull .... something is totaly wrong

Thank you

- >>X<< - 2009-10-17

zzecool Wrote:Can anyone check if there is a thumb + fanart button in the info page? for the movies

i dont have those buttons no matter how many restarts i did and purges + git pull .... something is totaly wrong

Thank you

No they are not and nor will they be because get thumb get fanart are missing from the xml Big Grin

I think you can safely say this mod is a work in progress and such small things are easily missed

- zzecool - 2009-10-17

>>X<<' Wrote:No they are not and nor will they be because get thumb get fanart are missing from the xml Big Grin

I think you can safely say this mod is a work in progress and such small things are easily missed

I was messing with the wiki (i dont have a clue about skinning) and i also found that get thumb + get fanart are missing from the DialogVideoInfo.xml i can simple intergrade them from another skin but im gonna lose them again in the next pull ;/

Come on Themmi add them Smile Big Grin

as for

uncola Wrote:it's only missing right after you adjust a view or change a visual setting, exit out and restart xbmc and it should be there

I wonder what skin you are using ............................ but after all you was the reason that made me search a bit more

- stoli - 2009-10-17

zzecool Wrote:Can anyone check if there is a thumb + fanart button in the info page? for the movies

Thank you

Here's a complete dialogvideoinfo.xml that you can save/copy paste.

- stoli - 2009-10-17

tamos Wrote:why my background is black as defult in the menu?
im freaking out! how to fix this?

You need to update to a more recent xbmc. See here.

Then to prevent the next questions, see here as well. Nod

- zzecool - 2009-10-18

stoli Wrote:Here's a complete dialogvideoinfo.xml that you can save/copy paste. Either right-click and save-as or open the link and copy and paste to you existing DialogVideoInfo.xml

Ok i replaced it restart the xbmc and the problem still exist

EDIT: I copied the one from the showmix skin and worked like a charm Big Grin plus its has everything in Cast thumb fanart play resume etc Tongue

I think im going to make a Frankenstein Skin with what i like ;p

- stoli - 2009-10-18

zzecool Wrote:Ok i replaced it restart the xbmc and the problem still exist

EDIT: I copied the one from the showmix skin and worked like a charm Big Grin plus its has everything in Cast thumb fanart play resume etc Tongue

I think im going to make a Frankenstein Skin with what i like ;p

I changed the link and uploaded a working one to mediafire. Sorry about that.

- zzecool - 2009-10-18

stoli Wrote:I changed the link and uploaded a working one to mediafire. Sorry about that.

Thank you Big Grin

- Phuqz - 2009-10-18

Hi Temmi,

This is justs a heads up for people, that enjoy the latest and greatest builds, that there may be an issue with your skin. This affects (at least for me) 23796 & 23806 dx builds. Totally unsupported so as I say just a heads up nothing more, not sure how many other ppl are experiencing it so not posted on TRAC yet.

If you already have your skin set then when you load xbmc you see the xbmc logo then you just get a black screen.

I deleted guisettings and then went back in (which worked showing the PM skin) and then swapped back to your skin, everything works until you restart XBMC when it goes back to the above behaviour.

I deleted your skin and guisettings completely and reinstalled and the same thing happens as above.

This doesn't affect (at least for me) any of the other skins that use the ASMUpdate script, eg Aeon Hitched.

Can't live without your skin so have down devved Smile

- sergiocos - 2009-10-18

same issue here, already PM-ed temmmi (good thing I'm not the only one, the latest builds issue got me thinking)

- BurningSky - 2009-10-18

Hi Temmi,

is it possible that you add the Bannerplex View Mod? Or won't you because it's beta?
http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=54825

- zzecool - 2009-10-18

Phuqz Wrote:Hi Temmi,

This is justs a heads up for people, that enjoy the latest and greatest builds, that there may be an issue with your skin. This affects (at least for me) 23796 & 23806 dx builds. Totally unsupported so as I say just a heads up nothing more, not sure how many other ppl are experiencing it so not posted on TRAC yet.

If you already have your skin set then when you load xbmc you see the xbmc logo then you just get a black screen.

I deleted guisettings and then went back in (which worked showing the PM skin) and then swapped back to your skin, everything works until you restart XBMC when it goes back to the above behaviour.

I deleted your skin and guisettings completely and reinstalled and the same thing happens as above.

This doesn't affect (at least for me) any of the other skins that use the ASMUpdate script, eg Aeon Hitched.

Can't live without your skin so have down devved Smile

Same problem goes for me too ;/

- paul - 2009-10-18

zzecool Wrote:Same problem goes for me too ;/
There is a work round for this bring up the context menu Pressing "S" on keyboard and select settings then return to main menu and it should now work as normal.
But you will have to do this after every boot up.

- phil65 - 2009-10-19

paul Wrote:Hi temmi under fanart settings there is a setting for Year Icons i assume it's got something to do with the oscar icons but what is this supposed to do as i have it set to on but i see nothing extra showing in any views? Could you clarify please.
No doubt i have overlooked something but can't think what:confused2:

Look at Library -->Years, in some views (showcase in flat view,List,Low List, Large List) there should appear something.

- phil65 - 2009-10-19

paul Wrote:There is a work round for this bring up the context menu Pressing "S" on keyboard and select settings then return to main menu and it should now work as normal.
But you will have to do this after every boot up.

should now show up, but navigation is broken for me in newer svn builds. disabling the <onfocus> python commands in Home.xml fixes the navigation issue as a workaround (but it´s better to use an older SVN build for now)