Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- phil65 - 2009-10-19

Nick8888 Wrote:Tried this skin last night. Even though I was coming off the original skin I was very very impressed. Definitely my new default. Although I have one request, in the videofiles - list view. Instead of seeing the imdb starrating on the right side of the list it would be good if you could replace it with the label for show titles on tv channels. Im not talking about anything to do with the pvr branch.. just the current implementation of myth and hts sources. It is what is standard in the PMIII HD skin and looks like this:

Channel 1 Current Show Title
Channel 2 Current Show Title
Channel 3 Current Show Title

Instead of

Channel 1 IMDB Starrating
Channel 2 IMDB Starrating
Channel 3 IMDB Starrating

I tried looking through the viewtype-list file but got lost.

Other than this Ive got no other problems with using this skin as default. Thanks!

Can you give screenshots? So I know where to look, i´m not using myth and hts sources.

- phil65 - 2009-10-19

BurningSky Wrote:Hi Temmi,

is it possible that you add the Bannerplex View Mod? Or won't you because it's beta?
http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=54825

Yes, a banner view is possible, but It will have to wait a bit longer.

- phil65 - 2009-10-19

Livin Wrote:b) yes, the library totals, would like to hide this.

c) I know there is a videos but what I'm asking it to be able to redirect, in Settings (in case some people don't use the library) to a specific source.
I have several sources and here's how I'd like to be able to set (in Settings) for it to work...

1) Home Videos (home menu = Videos, files mode)
2) Movies (home menu = Movies, library mode)
3) TV (home menu = TV Shows, files mode)

... default would be how it is today with the ability to set the Source and view mode in Settings would give a lot of flexibility and make it FAR easier for guests and family members to use (cuts down on menu depth too).

thanks Big Grin

Why don´t you use database mode for tv shows?

- Nick8888 - 2009-10-19

temmi2000 Wrote:Can you give screenshots? So I know where to look, i´m not using myth and hts sources.

Located in Video-Files. On normal sources in PM3 it displays the filesize on the right hand side so I'm guessing this is what the label is.

If you do get a chance to look could you please let me know which is the relevant line in the list view file?

Thanks!

EDIT: Just realised changing to slim list fixes this issue except only displays 11 characters as it is not right aligned as in the pm3 screenshot above.

- paul - 2009-10-19

temmi2000 Wrote:should now show up, but navigation is broken for me in newer svn builds. disabling the <onfocus> python commands in Home.xml fixes the navigation issue as a workaround (but it´s better to use an older SVN build for now)
I have just dropped back to rev23658 but even that revision has problems as it won't scan in the music fanart though this has been fixed in later revisions (just a shame about the new problems) I have seen the year icons in genre views ie years but nowhere else? weired. still it's no big problem as i were only curious after seeing them in the media folder.Rolleyes

- sergiocos - 2009-10-19

is it me or in the last svns the navigation is now 100% smooth? I use temmi's mod (LowList mostly) and paul's workaround to get the navigation working. I just wanted to see if other experienced the same improvement.

- phil65 - 2009-10-19

sergiocos Wrote:is it me or in the last svns the navigation is now 100% smooth? I use temmi's mod (LowList mostly) and paul's workaround to get the navigation working. I just wanted to see if other experienced the same improvement.

Could be this: http://trac.xbmc.org/changeset/23754

- mots - 2009-10-19

temmi, could you make the alaska pause-indicator optional? I strongly prefer the original one and don't want to mess around with the xml after every git pull...

- arosequi - 2009-10-20

Thanks for the option to turn off the library stats on the home menu.

Would it be possible to have a setting to not display the thumb as the background when scrolling through the "Recently Added" items? Most TV episodes have relatively low-quality thumbs, and they don't look very nice when stretched to fit the entire screen.

- phil65 - 2009-10-20

arosequi Wrote:Thanks for the option to turn off the library stats on the home menu.

Would it be possible to have a setting to not display the thumb as the background when scrolling through the "Recently Added" items? Most TV episodes have relatively low-quality thumbs, and they don't look very nice when stretched to fit the entire screen.

Changed that.

- ppic - 2009-10-20

maybe instead show the fanart of the related tv show ?

- phil65 - 2009-10-20

mots Wrote:temmi, could you make the alaska pause-indicator optional? I strongly prefer the original one and don't want to mess around with the xml after every git pull...

yes, will do that in the near future.

- fnwc - 2009-10-20

The option to "Enable Thumbs for Trailers View" option doesn't seem to work for lowlist. IIRC, it used to work in an earlier build.

- arosequi - 2009-10-20

temmi2000 Wrote:Changed that.

Thanks a lot. Works perfectly! One more question about the "Recently Added" widget -- if I click up and choose a particular video, is there a way to start it from this list directly?

EDIT: Nevermind, pressing Enter on the items seems to work. This didn't work before, but it might have needed a restart from some setting change.

- zzecool - 2009-10-20

Themmi please add "Thumb" "Fanart" buttons into the video info page ,every other skin has this feature

With your skin it is impossible to change Thumbs and Fanart

Smile

i think stoli allready fixed that in his forked skin go go go Big Grin