Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- Phuqz - 2009-10-20

Hi Temmi,

First up thx for fixing the issue with the latest builds, everything is working again Big Grin

I noticed the following issue with the new watched overlay (which I love btw). It would appear to overlap the posters (not sure if this is desired behaviour but I'm hoping not Wink ) Note that I've reduced this in size from the original which is why it looks a little squashed, also this screeny is dated from the 19th I thought I'd wait before posting but can confirm it still occurs with the latest git pull taken just before I posted here.

- >>X<< - 2009-10-20

Phuqz Wrote:Hi Temmi,

First up thx for fixing the issue with the latest builds, everything is working again Big Grin

I noticed the following issue with the new watched overlay (which I love btw). It would appear to overlap the posters (not sure if this is desired behaviour but I'm hoping not Wink ) Note that I've reduced this in size from the original which is why it looks a little squashed, also this screeny is dated from the 19th I thought I'd wait before posting but can confirm it still occurs with the latest git pull taken just before I posted here.

Yeah your correct about the watched overlay but its only when your using dvd cases option

Just to add I'm getting corrupt settings just from entering movies or tv with out changing anything in either view

- Ram2000 - 2009-10-20

Does it Do this with the DVD cases turned off just an idea...

- stoli - 2009-10-20

Try replacing your Viewtype_Showcase.xml with this one. Or just edit the xml to reflect:

Code:
<includes>
    <include name="WatchedOverlayShowCaseDVD">
        [b]<posx>163</posx>
        <posy>28</posy>
        <width>60</width>
        <height>60</height>[/b]
    </include>
    <include name="WatchedOverlayShowCaseNormal">
        [b]<posx>162</posx>
        <posy>8</posy>
        <width>60</width>
        <height>60</height>[/b]
    </include>

That is at the very top of the xml file. You just have to adjust the positioning and sizes. You will likely have the same issue with multiplex if you use that view as well:

Code:
<include name="WatchedOverlayMultiPlexTVNormal">
        [b]<posx>142</posx>
        <posy>-3</posy>
        <width>65</width>
        <height>65</height>[/b]
    </include>
    <include name="WatchedOverlayMultiPlexNormal">
        [b]<posx>71</posx>
        <posy>-1</posy>
        <width>40</width>
        <height>40</height>[/b]
    </include>
    <include name="WatchedOverlayMultiPlexTVDVD">
        [b]<posx>144</posx>
        <posy>0</posy>
        <width>65</width>
        <height>65</height>[/b]
    </include>
    <include name="WatchedOverlayMultiPlexDVD">
        [b]<posx>71</posx>
        <posy>7</posy>
        <width>40</width>
        <height>40</height>[/b]
    </include>

These entries are at the very top of the Viewtype_Multiplex.xml file.

Possible improvement? - AnalogKid - 2009-10-20

Now....

As ever, this skin continues to impress to the n'th degree and the bugs are being addressed very rapidly indeed (although I do wonder how easy it is to manage such a complex skin)...

I was wondering though...

In showcase views, the floor takes up quite a large percentage of the screen, and whilst it's understood that the media flags utilise this space, I wonder if it could be improved / optimised in some way.

A couple of design ideas I've had are as follows:

1) The media flags could be relocated to (perhaps) down the sides of the cover flow... perhaps 3 each side

2) The coverflow could possible disappear after a time out or fade, or zoom out (to appear smaller)

3) The floor could still offer the reflections but be a little more transparent to allow more fanart to bleed through.

4) Could the floor reflect the fanart (esp with perspective)?

I suspect I might be in a very small minority with this.... and if so, so be it. It's pretty damn good already.
If there are others interested in figuring out a way to get less floor space, without losing the essential nature of the floor, then great, I'd love to hear ideas.

- mindweaver - 2009-10-20

Phuqz Wrote:Hi Temmi,

What do you mean by that? You still can't navigate the home menu right or left right after you start xbmc. you still have to open settings and then go back to main menu to get it to navigate.

- Ram2000 - 2009-10-20

Temmi If your interested I found the Programme for unpacking and packing .XPRs you can get it HERE

- phil65 - 2009-10-20

Ram2000 Wrote:Temmi If your interested I found the Programme for unpacking and packing .XPRs you can get it HERE

i have it already

- phil65 - 2009-10-20

mindweaver Wrote:What do you mean by that? You still can't navigate the home menu right or left right after you start xbmc. you still have to open settings and then go back to main menu to get it to navigate.

that you can see something at least. (was broken when using python in startup.xml)

- arosequi - 2009-10-21

In the LowList view, I'd like to replace the Aspect Ratio media flag with the studio one, and remove the studio flag from the upper-left corner of the screen. Where would I begin looking to do this? I'm assuming Viewtype_List_Low.xml, but any pointers? I searched for "flag" and "studio" in this file and couldn't find anything.

I definitely don't expect/want this to be in the real skin -- it's just a tiny tweak I want to do for mine. The fact that these things are the biggest complaints I have makes me happy. :-)

- stoli - 2009-10-21

mindweaver Wrote:What do you mean by that? You still can't navigate the home menu right or left right after you start xbmc. you still have to open settings and then go back to main menu to get it to navigate.

I haven't had that problem at all and I've been using the daily dx builds...

- Phuqz - 2009-10-21

@stoli

Thx for the xml, I've updated and all is well Smile

@mindweaver

The bug you describe (which I did suffer from at one point) went away a along time ago for me. So I stand by my original comments Big Grin

@Temmi

Noticed a very small thing, now that there is no scroll for movie library numbers etc, the totals start blank for music, movies, tv shows.

If you go into any one of those and then back out they are updated and stay that way until you restart xbmc when you loose them again.

As always great job Smile

- nekrosoft13 - 2009-10-21

[img=http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/8277/clipboard01lp.th.png]

anyway for the overlay to actually be on the cover, instead of 1-2 inches to the side?

- nekrosoft13 - 2009-10-21

also, your fonts are missing certain foreign characters, example for Polish language.

- arosequi - 2009-10-21

>>X<<' Wrote:Just to add I'm getting corrupt settings just from entering movies or tv with out changing anything in either view

Same here. Most notably, I can't reload any TV shows from their info menu.