Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- sialivi - 2009-10-23

Bug:
I can't select "multiplex" as my view in "tv-shows / recent" even though multiplex is enabled for tv-shows in the settings and is the view I use in the full tv-shows listing

Workaround for Startup Navigation issue.. - AnalogKid - 2009-10-24

Those of you (like me) who have some issue starting up XBMC with this skin, but cannot navigate....

If you're using EventGhost..., add a 'MouseScroll' event about 4 seconds after XBMC startup.

It seems that a mouse event on the XBMC window fixes the navigation issue (leading to me think it's a weird focus issue). I tried bringing the window to the front etc,but it had no effect, but the mouse event worked perfectly!

- sialivi - 2009-10-24

AnalogKid Wrote:Those of you (like me) who have some issue starting up XBMC with this skin, but cannot navigate....

If you're using EventGhost..., add a 'MouseScroll' event about 4 seconds after XBMC startup.

It seems that a mouse event on the XBMC window fixes the navigation issue (leading to me think it's a weird focus issue). I tried bringing the window to the front etc,but it had no effect, but the mouse event worked perfectly!

Personally I just deleted the RecentlyAdded.py script which also fixes the problem

- kees667 - 2009-10-24

Great mod! I resized the default backdrops to make it a little smoother on my Asrock.

Is there a way to disable the spinning disc when playing music? Moving items seem to catch my eye.

- phil65 - 2009-10-24

kees667 Wrote:Great mod! I resized the default backdrops to make it a little smoother on my Asrock.

Is there a way to disable the spinning disc when playing music? Moving items seem to catch my eye.

the one on home screen is optional, the one in the vis not yet.
perhaps tomorrow.

Settings screen not displaying properly - stoli - 2009-10-24

Temmi - in regards to the settings randomly not displaying correctly, I think I may have stumbled upon a fix. In the settings.xml there is the entry below around line 10 (not sure is that is where it still is in your code!):

Code:
<animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="200" condition="[Skin.HasSetting(settingsfade) + Window.Previous(Home)] | Skin.HasSetting(bmtransit)">WindowOpen</animation>

In trying to troubleshooting this I removed the entry "Skin.HasSetting(bmtransit)" and I have not had the screen 'corruption' since (about 4 days now) nor have there been any noticeable side effects. Maybe worth a shot?

- zzecool - 2009-10-25

stoli Wrote:Here's a complete dialogvideoinfo.xml that you can save/copy paste.

Please temmi add this so we can havew fanart a thumb button to info page........

- phil65 - 2009-10-25

stoli Wrote:Temmi - in regards to the settings randomly not displaying correctly, I think I may have stumbled upon a fix. In the settings.xml there is the entry below around line 10 (not sure is that is where it still is in your code!):

Code:
<animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="200" condition="[Skin.HasSetting(settingsfade) + Window.Previous(Home)] | Skin.HasSetting(bmtransit)">WindowOpen</animation>

In trying to troubleshooting this I removed the entry "Skin.HasSetting(bmtransit)" and I have not had the screen 'corruption' since (about 4 days now) nor have there been any noticeable side effects. Maybe worth a shot?

thx, will look at it in the evening. would be great if that fixes the problem. I already corrected that before I started new from Scratch but forgot to include that fix in my new release.

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2009-10-25

stoli Wrote:Temmi - in regards to the settings randomly not displaying correctly, I think I may have stumbled upon a fix. In the settings.xml there is the entry below around line 10 (not sure is that is where it still is in your code!):

Code:

Just gave it a quick test went through every view in movies then back to settings and no corruption so far Smile

Edit : Ok slight corruption after changing through all views in movies but its definitely 95% better than before

- stoli - 2009-10-25

>>X<<' Wrote:Just gave it a quick test went through every view in movies then back to settings and no corruption so far Smile

Edit : Ok slight corruption after changing through all views in movies but its definitely 95% better than before

There are too many views anyway. Rolleyes Eliminate two and I think statistically that percentage should be around 99.35 Nod

I'll do some more testing with other visibility conditions, but that one certainly seems to have had the largest impact so far.

- stoli - 2009-10-25

For those having an issue with the python scripts (recently added, etc) impacting navigation, try build 24000 and see if that resolves it. All of my python issues have gone away with that one...

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2009-10-25

stoli Wrote:There are too many views anyway. Rolleyes Eliminate two and I think statistically that percentage should be around 99.35 Nod

I'll do some more testing with other visibility conditions, but that one certainly seems to have had the largest impact so far.

For normal usage its a 100% improvement I was getting corruption just from entering movies, music, TV etc which is no longer the case

Like I said above I switched through all views just as a test and only got a tiny bit of corruption no one does that with normal use unless they're a bit funny in the head Laugh

I could quite happily see clearlist disappear for ever Wink

- phil65 - 2009-10-25

I think I´ll remove ClearList when LargeList becomes ready for Music.

- mindweaver - 2009-10-25

temmi2000 Wrote:I think I´ll remove ClearList when LargeList becomes ready for Music.

Wise decision Smile

- mindweaver - 2009-10-25

Removed