Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- phil65 - 2009-10-26

Removed it already now.

- ederson - 2009-10-26

Looks like i`m the only who miss having the clearlist... Well majoriy rules , i`ll have to live without it Big Grin

What`s suits best the development.

- phil65 - 2009-10-27

zzecool Wrote:Please temmi add this so we can havew fanart a thumb button to info page........

Done now, should be optimal for English (for German 95 %)

- zzecool - 2009-10-27

temmi2000 Wrote:Done now, should be optimal for English (for German 95 %)

Really thank you !!!!!!!! After all xbmc and aeon is about design and eye candy

NodBig Grin

- popper - 2009-10-27

-- Removed --
Thought I had a problem but was my mistake

- >>X<< - 2009-10-27

temmi not sure if this was intentional but thought I'd mention it your missing the source entries in mediaflags for multiplex, showcase etc so it only ever shows codec

Also the genre labels on the floor have disappeared in those views Big Grin

Crash - Haelge - 2009-10-28

I have a problem.
If I play mp3-files from my library, after a few minutes the music stops and XBMC stops responding. I must kill the process with ALT+F4.

This is only happened when I use this skin.
I tried it with other skins, like Alaska etc. and it works perfect.

I'm using SVN 24000 and the latest Skin SVN build. My operation system is Vista 64-Bit.

Has someone an idea what could be the problem?

- phil65 - 2009-10-29

>>X<<' Wrote:temmi not sure if this was intentional but thought I'd mention it your missing the source entries in mediaflags for multiplex, showcase etc so it only ever shows codec

Also the genre labels on the floor have disappeared in those views Big Grin

missing source entries are intentional, the other one needs some work, has to do with the new showcase setting "extended info"

- phil65 - 2009-10-29

Haelge Wrote:I have a problem.
If I play mp3-files from my library, after a few minutes the music stops and XBMC stops responding. I must kill the process with ALT+F4.

This is only happened when I use this skin.
I tried it with other skins, like Alaska etc. and it works perfect.

I'm using SVN 24000 and the latest Skin SVN build. My operation system is Vista 64-Bit.

Has someone an idea what could be the problem?

Debug Log?

- stoli - 2009-10-29

temmi2000 Wrote:Debug Log?
Big Grin 10:1 the log says nothing. I've encountered the same thing and chalked it up to the new svn's. In my case when the 'crash' occurs the music keeps playing but the interface locks up w/out a single notation in the debug log. I guess it's time to play with other skins and see if the same thing happens.

- nekrosoft13 - 2009-10-29

temmi2000, can you add Polish font support? Polish letters are missing.

- oridfli - 2009-10-29

nekrosoft13 Wrote:temmi2000, can you add Polish font support? Polish letters are missing.

Bump.....Big GrinWink

- Haelge - 2009-10-29

stoli Wrote:Big Grin 10:1 the log says nothing. I've encountered the same thing and chalked it up to the new svn's. In my case when the 'crash' occurs the music keeps playing but the interface locks up w/out a single notation in the debug log. I guess it's time to play with other skins and see if the same thing happens.

I'm not at home. Can't access the debug log at this time, but I can give more informations:
I only have this problem if I hear music from my library (after 3-4 minutes). If I stream music from LastFm I have no problems.

I tried following skins: Alaska, PM3HD, and Aeon Showmix 2.1. With these skins I can hear music from my library without any crashes.

- Neku - 2009-10-29

nekrosoft13 Wrote:temmi2000, can you add Polish font support? Polish letters are missing.
Only thing thats stop me using Your mod.HuhHuh

- popper - 2009-10-29

Haelge Wrote:I'm not at home. Can't access the debug log at this time, but I can give more informations:
I only have this problem if I hear music from my library (after 3-4 minutes). If I stream music from LastFm I have no problems.

I tried following skins: Alaska, PM3HD, and Aeon Showmix 2.1. With these skins I can hear music from my library without any crashes.

I had this problem too, It came from using ProjectM visualisation with the new SVN. They've changed it to milkdrop or something.

Basically to fix, do not use ProjectM vis

You will get similar crashes running win32 vis' on DX builds and vice versa