Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- Haelge - 2009-10-30

temmi2000 Wrote:tried GL?

No... can I install simultaneously another XBMC with GL?

- arosequi - 2009-10-31

Is it possible to have the "Recently Added" widget on the home screen for TV Shows, but not Movies? (I didn't see anything in Settings -- is it an easy XML change?

- phil65 - 2009-10-31

arosequi Wrote:Is it possible to have the "Recently Added" widget on the home screen for TV Shows, but not Movies? (I didn't see anything in Settings -- is it an easy XML change?

yes, look in includes_latestadded.xml

- phil65 - 2009-10-31

Haelge Wrote:No... can I install simultaneously another XBMC with GL?

yes

- ppic - 2009-10-31

now that options in movies info views are back, can we have the same for tvshows info views?

- phil65 - 2009-11-02

ppic Wrote:now that options in movies info views are back, can we have the same for tvshows info views?

What´s missing there?
Did a lot of commits today and yesterday, f.e. showcase info panel for tv series and also some navigation stuff, let me know if there are bugs.

- jalesm - 2009-11-02

I found a bug, if you have the "use tv posters for multiplex/multiwall" option disabled you can't use multiplex in episodes view.

- ppic - 2009-11-02

i'll tell you temmi if there's still problem Wink

- phil65 - 2009-11-02

jalesm Wrote:I found a bug, if you have the "use tv posters for multiplex/multiwall" option disabled you can't use multiplex in episodes view.

thx, fixed

EDIT: Also added some visualisation options. the background toggle setting is not perfect atm because the fallback image handling is not done yet. have to think about it first.

Kiosk Mode - fnwc - 2009-11-02

Any chance to make a "Kiosk Mode" that truly is for the public? That is, a mode where anything that affects the database is disabled including renaming, reloading, switching views, updating the library, etc.

- phil65 - 2009-11-02

fnwc Wrote:Any chance to make a "Kiosk Mode" that truly is for the public? That is, a mode where anything that affects the database is disabled including renaming, reloading, switching views, updating the library, etc.

Disabled media menu in kiosk mode for now. i also have to re-add the possibility to deactivate settings from home menu.
you should also change your keymap so that the shutdown and context menu cannot be shown (you can also use a different profile)

- >>X<< - 2009-11-02

Have I missed something just did a git pull and can no longer change views ?

Forgot to mention the other day if you use UK rating on info panel it messes up the date and genre

- sergiocos - 2009-11-02

>>X<<' Wrote:Have I missed something just did a git pull and can no longer change views ?

Forgot to mention the other day if you use UK rating on info panel it messes up the date and genre
I had the same problem this morning... but i noticed you can change views pressing ENTER on current view AND SIMULTANEOUSLY right arrow, that's the winning combo to toggle views Wink . However, I didn't test the changes in the last 8 hrs to see if this behavoiur still exist.

- phil65 - 2009-11-02

>>X<<' Wrote:Have I missed something just did a git pull and can no longer change views ?

changing views works with a selectbutton now (push enter and then left /right, will have to add arrows in the future)
If it doesn´t work, try a clean install and/or deleting your guisettings.xml.
I think there will be some more bugs as I changed a lot in the past days.

- phil65 - 2009-11-02

sergiocos Wrote:I had the same problem this morning... but i noticed you can change views pressing ENTER on current view AND SIMULTANEOUSLY right arrow, that's the winning combo to toggle views Wink . However, I didn't test the changes in the last 8 hrs to see if this behavoiur still exist.

I don´t have to press them simultaneously, I press enter and, after that, left or right.