Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- stoli - 2009-11-03

temmi2000 Wrote:thx, will look at that.

Temmi - check here for the adjustments.

Thanks,

- phil65 - 2009-11-03

stoli Wrote:Temmi - check here for the adjustments.

Thanks,

I´ve positioned them like that already.
You´re using a 16:9 or a 16:10 resolution?
Skin is optimized for 16:9.

- kees667 - 2009-11-03

Evening Temmi,

did you by any chance manage to make the spinning disc optional? I already disabled it on the homescreen. It would really make music more relaxed to me.

temmi2000 Wrote:the one on home screen is optional, the one in the vis not yet.
perhaps tomorrow.

- phil65 - 2009-11-04

kees667 Wrote:Evening Temmi,

did you by any chance manage to make the spinning disc optional? I already disabled it on the homescreen. It would really make music more relaxed to me.

it is optional now.

- kees667 - 2009-11-04

Many thanks!
temmi2000 Wrote:it is optional now.

- mots - 2009-11-04

Is the alaska-Style "Paused"-Overlay already optional?

- phil65 - 2009-11-04

mots Wrote:Is the alaska-Style "Paused"-Overlay already optional?

yes, just commited.

- sergiocos - 2009-11-04

CHANGED: use Musicplayer.property(fanart_image)
after that commit I don't have the artist fanart in MusicVis, ONLY the default music fanart(s), no matter where I have the fanart for artist stored (music folders-artist level or album level... skin level... media\backdrops\artist_fanart\etc)

- phil65 - 2009-11-04

sergiocos Wrote:CHANGED: use Musicplayer.property(fanart_image)
after that commit I don't have the artist fanart in MusicVis, ONLY the default music fanart(s), no matter where I have the fanart for artist stored (music folders-artist level or album level... skin level... media\backdrops\artist_fanart\etc)

The complete commit log is:

CHANGED: use Musicplayer.property(fanart_image)
REQUIRES SVN 24254 !!

- sergiocos - 2009-11-04

it's all good then... thanks!

- m0dd3r43v3r - 2009-11-04

Ok i dont know if this problem was already answered in this topic but im to lazy to find it Tongue
But my problem is that on TV shows when the popup for the episode to show the info comes up it says unavailable on everything like director and summary. But when i do the options on the episode and click episode info its all there and correct anyone know whats going wrong? I will upload screenshots or w/e if needed just ask. Tongue

Thanks

EDIT: Nvm i just restarted xbmc and now its working correctly.

- kees667 - 2009-11-04

Evening Temmi,
I just downloaded latest version. I am not sure which option disables the spinning disc when playing music (I am not referring to the optional spinning disc on the homescreen that is partly covered by the cd coverart).

I found this option: enable cdart in visualisation. But that is disabled by default, and doesnt disable the spinning disc. I also enabled/disabled it and rebooted and tried again.

Am I looking at the right option? And if so any clue why it shouldnt work?

I am sure the latest version installed correctly as the paused display for movies has changed (alaska style optional). My XBMC is svn 22528, but I guess that shouldn't matter.

temmi2000 Wrote:it is optional now.

- phil65 - 2009-11-05

kees667 Wrote:Evening Temmi,
I just downloaded latest version. I am not sure which option disables the spinning disc when playing music (I am not referring to the optional spinning disc on the homescreen that is partly covered by the cd coverart).

I found this option: enable cdart in visualisation. But that is disabled by default, and doesnt disable the spinning disc. I also enabled/disabled it and rebooted and tried again.

Am I looking at the right option? And if so any clue why it shouldnt work?

I am sure the latest version installed correctly as the paused display for movies has changed (alaska style optional). My XBMC is svn 22528, but I guess that shouldn't matter.

Is it fixed now? I didn´t have that problem. (perhaps the problem has to do with case-sensivity of the skin variables)
The Setting you´ve found is the correct one.

XBMC SVN builds are getting more and more stable so I´d also suggest to try the newest SVN build (artist fanart in musicvis needs 24254 to work for example)

- ppic - 2009-11-05

in aeon, xbmc.notification seems to lost the ability to take image in parmeter, we only see the default "!" image.

can you get ride of it and allow xbmc.notification take image in parameter, i'll show you why in few time now.

- phil65 - 2009-11-05

ppic Wrote:in aeon, xbmc.notification seems to lost the ability to take image in parmeter, we only see the default "!" image.

can you get ride of it and allow xbmc.notification take image in parameter, i'll show you why in few time now.

Done, how do I get it to show up easily? Cannot test without seeing it.