Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- ppic - 2009-11-05

got a pm Wink

- phil65 - 2009-11-05

ppic Wrote:in aeon, xbmc.notification seems to lost the ability to take image in parmeter, we only see the default "!" image.

can you get ride of it and allow xbmc.notification take image in parameter, i'll show you why in few time now.

Added now.

- ppic - 2009-11-05

a big thanks for that, update in progres !

- missenlinx - 2009-11-05

Hey, thanks for this MOD its great.

I do have an issue though, my images on the home page are not showing for tv shows, movies etc.

Once I click movies the backdrop displays.

On latest release for XBMC and this MOD on WINDOWS VISTA

Thanks in advance

- ppic - 2009-11-05

latest svn realease ?

temmi, i've just tried, beautifull with image on aeon Wink

- keroberos - 2009-11-05

missenlinx Wrote:Hey, thanks for this MOD its great.

I do have an issue though, my images on the home page are not showing for tv shows, movies etc.

Thanks in advance

having the same issue, on windows 7

- phil65 - 2009-11-05

missenlinx Wrote:Hey, thanks for this MOD its great.

Thanks in advance

which images do you mean? the backdrops? did you try to set up a customized backdrop? Tried GL and DX build?

- mots - 2009-11-05

Hey, first of all thanks for finally making the pause-thingie optional Big Grin

But I have a new problem with your latest version: Even if I select project_m as visualizer, I only get a picture slideshow... help?

- kees667 - 2009-11-05

Thanks again. Updated but still doesn't work. I run 22528 and am hesitant to update XBMC. Last update broke dvd playback. Maybe I'll wait a little longer. Can someone with recent svn confirm that spinning cd disc in music vis can be disabled now pls?

temmi2000 Wrote:Is it fixed now? I didn´t have that problem. (perhaps the problem has to do with case-sensivity of the skin variables)
The Setting you´ve found is the correct one.

XBMC SVN builds are getting more and more stable so I´d also suggest to try the newest SVN build (artist fanart in musicvis needs 24254 to work for example)

- keroberos - 2009-11-05

temmi2000 Wrote:which images do you mean? the backdrops? did you try to set up a customized backdrop? Tried GL and DX build?

i tried setting a backdrop image and directory of images and its still just a blackback drop on every menu option. Not familar with the GL and DX build i just downloaded it off the git link in the first post.

- Turrican2 - 2009-11-05

Thanks for the mod!
Greetings from Cologne to Cologne. ;-)

- chippie - 2009-11-05

Hi Temmi,

Fisrtly thanks for a great mod! We all appreciate the work you put in!

Secondly, hope you can help me here. For some reason I have suddenly lost the ability to set the "Info Panel" to Trigger or off in Showcase, it seems to be stuck on "Auto" all the time. The other Views seem to respond correctly. Cannot say exactly when it started but it was within the last 10 days or so.

I have completely rebuilt XBMC, tried several versions and now running 9.11-a1 but these made no difference. I have also downloaded your full latest build as well as updating via GIT (ASMUpdate) but whatever I try the problem persists.

Apologies if I have missed a post about this somewhere.

Thanks!

- phil65 - 2009-11-06

chippie Wrote:Hi Temmi,

Secondly, hope you can help me here. For some reason I have suddenly lost the ability to set the "Info Panel" to Trigger or off in Showcase, it seems to be stuck on "Auto" all the time. The other Views seem to respond correctly. Cannot say exactly when it started but it was within the last 10 days or so.

I have completely rebuilt XBMC, tried several versions and now running 9.11-a1 but these made no difference. I have also downloaded your full latest build as well as updating via GIT (ASMUpdate) but whatever I try the problem persists.

Thanks!

possible because I reworked the navigation for Multiplex and Showcase some days ago. will look at it.

- phil65 - 2009-11-06

chippie Wrote:Hi Temmi,

Thanks!

should be fixed now

- chippie - 2009-11-06

temmi2000 Wrote:should be fixed now

WoW!

Works Great!

Thanks v. much.