Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- chippie - 2009-11-06

Dates?

Is there any way I can get the Movie Year to show, perhaps by swapping out the runtime or genre(s) in Ext. Info?

Thanks.

- chippie - 2009-11-06

One more thing, sorry....

Is the <source> flag still valid, where it would either pick up the source from a .nfo or the file name? If it is, how easy would it be to add an option to to switch flags between <studio> and <source>?

I remember reading something a few pages back that source was removed intentionallly but could not see why.

Thanks again.

- phil65 - 2009-11-06

chippie Wrote:One more thing, sorry....

Is the <source> flag still valid, where it would either pick up the source from a .nfo or the file name? If it is, how easy would it be to add an option to to switch flags between <studio> and <source>?

I remember reading something a few pages back that source was removed intentionallly but could not see why.

Thanks again.

yes, Source flags are removed (at least for most views) because it doesn´t really give you information about the media/quality. Could make it optional in the next week.
Do the xml´s save the source and can they be read from the skin? Thaught it would only work by changing the file name.

- phil65 - 2009-11-06

chippie Wrote:Dates?

Is there any way I can get the Movie Year to show, perhaps by swapping out the runtime or genre(s) in Ext. Info?

Thanks.

will rework that in the next week I think.
Won´t have any time at the weekend though.

- chippie - 2009-11-06

temmi2000 Wrote:yes, Source flags are removed (at least for most views) because it doesn´t really give you information about the media/quality. Could make it optional in the next week.
Do the xml´s save the source and can they be read from the skin? Thaught it would only work by changing the file name.

From what I have seen it should pick up the DVD, BluRay Icon etc... if it is in the filename of the move and Media Comapanion saves the <source> in the .nfo, seems to work under Hitchers like this anyway. I would greatly appreciate a change like this as am not really bothered about the Studio.

Thank You!

- chippie - 2009-11-06

temmi2000 Wrote:will rework that in the next week I think.
Won´t have any time at the weekend though.

Thanks for this, the Year is something I miss seeing when browsing.

- chippie - 2009-11-06

temmi2000 Wrote:yes, Source flags are removed (at least for most views) because it doesn´t really give you information about the media/quality. Could make it optional in the next week.

I believe I was wrong, it may work on <container> where the container is .mkv so would show to BluRay Icon but I am really not sure here, perhaps someone else can comment.
Just having the skin pick up (BluRay) from the file name to display the media Icon would be great.

Thanks.

- Nick8888 - 2009-11-06

Hi Temmi,

Im still in love with this mod, however, I've come across a problem for a while now.. when using delete option in context menus, the yes/no prompt does not display the "yes" and "no" labels properly and hence the user does not know which option is focused. I have been able to get by knowing that the default is no however it could potentially lead to someone deleting files unintentionally which is quite dangerous.

This is a major problem especially when removing for example a tv show from the library as xbmc first asks the user to confirm this removal then asks whether the user wants to delete the files permanently, in which case the "yes" and "no" are not visible..

I've had this problem for quite a while so it may be that I need to do a clean install.. try it out and let me know if its just my install..

- sergiocos - 2009-11-06

I stumble upon this error sometimes, but a restart of xbmc seems to solve it... then i can see the labels again.

What am I doing wrong - Farakh - 2009-11-06

Hello guys,

I am trying to use my own fanart in Music library (instead of artist fanart downloaded by xbmc), and as it says in the tutorial I have been looking to place the image as "fanart.jpg" in the album folder and xbmc will pick it up.

My Music path is My Music/Soudtrack/Matrix/fanart.jpg

But I dont see it in Library. I usually use showcase view and have the following options in settings

Fanart:Fanart

Use Album level fanart (on)
Use Artist fanart (off)

Any help appreciated.

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2009-11-06

chippie Wrote:I believe I was wrong, it may work on <container> where the container is .mkv so would show to BluRay Icon but I am really not sure here, perhaps someone else can comment.
Just having the skin pick up (BluRay) from the file name to display the media Icon would be great.

Thanks.

It works off the file name, I've not heard of any other way certainly not container as mkv can contain many different codecs and so doesn't indicate anything useful certainly not original source

I asked about it missing the other day funny thing I added a toggle for mine as couldn't make up my mind if I wanted it or not Laugh

- kees667 - 2009-11-06

Evening Temmi,

I am now running 2009-11-04 version and ran into a bug. As you know I updated to get the spinning disc icon in Musicvis to dissapear. I updated twice the last few days, once with your first fix, then a second time when you edited the settings (settings stored with caps or something).

After first update I noticed my listview for tv shows suddenly had more info. I found a new option big list/small list that changed it back the way I new it.

Ever since, sometimes the fonts in the list get messed up. The characters look like boxes. It happened 4-5 times now, usually after playing a show, when I press stop and the list reappears. Don't know how to make this more clear accept take a picture. Is it possible something was changed when (if?) you changed the small/big list setting?

- Wraith88 - 2009-11-07

I'd love to try this out, however, whenever i try this or hitchers, the font is always way to big. I usually run Aeon Auriga on the latest build of XBMC.
Any solutions that woukldnt mess up Aeon itself?

- phil65 - 2009-11-07

Wraith88 Wrote:I'd love to try this out, however, whenever i try this or hitchers, the font is always way to big. I usually run Aeon Auriga on the latest build of XBMC.
Any solutions that woukldnt mess up Aeon itself?

you´ve got the right fonts in [AEON65FOLDER]/fonts ?

- phil65 - 2009-11-07

kees667 Wrote:Evening Temmi,

I am now running 2009-11-04 version and ran into a bug. As you know I updated to get the spinning disc icon in Musicvis to dissapear. I updated twice the last few days, once with your first fix, then a second time when you edited the settings (settings stored with caps or something).

After first update I noticed my listview for tv shows suddenly had more info. I found a new option big list/small list that changed it back the way I new it.

Ever since, sometimes the fonts in the list get messed up. The characters look like boxes. It happened 4-5 times now, usually after playing a show, when I press stop and the list reappears. Don't know how to make this more clear accept take a picture. Is it possible something was changed when (if?) you changed the small/big list setting?

The big/slim list setting was committed some weeks ago. Never experienced your error before, could also be SVN-related I think.
Could you provide a picture?