Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- Nick8888 - 2009-11-09

temmi2000 Wrote:I fixed several bugs, let me know if there are more (or any feature ideas / requests)

Thanks for fixing the yes/no dialog temmi2000, I will be sure to let you know if I have any problems/ideas.. though this is starting to really feel polished! Thanks again for all the hard work.

EDIT: Hide/Show Watched seems to be missing from video library sidebar...

- phil65 - 2009-11-09

Nick8888 Wrote:Thanks for fixing the yes/no dialog temmi2000, I will be sure to let you know if I have any problems/ideas.. though this is starting to really feel polished! Thanks again for all the hard work.

EDIT: Hide/Show Watched seems to be missing from video library sidebar...

Correct, navigation is broken in newer SVN builds when I re-add it. Will have to look at it again or post a trac ticket.

- User 49122 - 2009-11-09

Is it possible to show the source media flag (BluRay, HDDVD...) instead of codec (H264). Didn't find anything under settings.

Thank for a great mod!

- chippie - 2009-11-09

Hi,

Thanks for adding the Year. Just one small thing, not meaning to sound ungrateful.....

Would it be possible to either move the separator bar between runtime | year up a few pixels (I assume not) or replace it with a "-" or "/" or something else. The reason being that most of the time it seems to merge in to the Genre directly below it as falls slightly below the text on that line.

Thanks again!!!!

- chippie - 2009-11-09

Durkslag Wrote:Is it possible to show the source media flag (BluRay, HDDVD...) instead of codec (H264). Didn't find anything under settings.

Thank for a great mod!

Hi, I mentioned this a a few posts back but thought it may be better to have the source flag instead of the studio as I am personally not that interested in the movie production team and would rather see the media details at a glance. Looks like we may have to have a poll or let Temmi decide.

- phil65 - 2009-11-09

jbernardo Wrote:Thanks! I just started using your skin, and am still populating the tvshows and movies with fanart, etc, so can't still comment much on the aesthetics.
One thing I noticed this weekend was that I couldn't get the video playing stats (pressing 'O') on x264 videos. On low res videos no problem, on x264/720p the key is ignored.
Is it supposed to work like this?
Thanks!

Not happening here, I can get it to show regardless of the video quality.

- chippie - 2009-11-09

temmi2000 Wrote:Not happening here, I can get it to show regardless of the video quality.

jbernardo, just a thought but do your 720p movies look ok. Only asking as perhaps it may be connected to the "Adjust Refresh Rate" option under Video/Player. Probably a long shot but if your refresh rate is being adjusted perhaps the info is there but just pushed off the top of the screen due to under/overscan.

- jbernardo - 2009-11-09

Yes, my movies look ok - and I've noticed now I don't get the "O" cpu and frame stats for lower quality too. Another information missing is the zoom size info, I usually press Z to put the older films I have here in 16:9, not caring much about distortion, and I just noticed I get no info on which is the selected aspect ratio and zoom.
Also, I've checked and my tv is in "transparent" mode, not doing any over/underscan.

- phil65 - 2009-11-09

jbernardo Wrote:Yes, my movies look ok - and I've noticed now I don't get the "O" cpu and frame stats for lower quality too. Another information missing is the zoom size info, I usually press Z to put the older films I have here in 16:9, not caring much about distortion, and I just noticed I get no info on which is the selected aspect ratio and zoom.
Also, I've checked and my tv is in "transparent" mode, not doing any over/underscan.

does it work now?

- sergiocos - 2009-11-09

The size of fanart in Info panel (Showcase/TV Series) seems to be wrong... the top is missing few pixels, and you don't want Dexter's head cut off Tongue
That... and studio/network flag and Showcase will be my new fav.

- phil65 - 2009-11-10

sergiocos Wrote:The size of fanart in Info panel (Showcase/TV Series) seems to be wrong... the top is missing few pixels, and you don't want Dexter's head cut off Tongue
That... and studio/network flag and Showcase will be my new fav.

You´ve got a new fav now Wink

- sergiocos - 2009-11-10

temmi2000 Wrote:You´ve got a new fav now Wink
Danke! Man, you're fast!

- jbernardo - 2009-11-10

temmi2000 Wrote:does it work now?

Will update, and tonight I'll check and inform you. Thanks!

- sentinel41 - 2009-11-10

There doesn't seem to be an easy way to search just this thread and I haven't been able to find a keyword combination that seems to work out well. Is there any way of modding this to allow for normal poster size for TV shows? If I could have some help doing this or if someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it greatly.

- ppic - 2009-11-10

don't really understand your problem!

you want to see dvd poster un tvshow multiplex view?