Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- sentinel41 - 2009-11-10

Ideally the section where you can select various TV shows would have poster instead of the smaller standard that seems to be included with this modification.

- ppic - 2009-11-10

what do you call "smaller standard"?

The one that seems to be included with this mod. In multiplex for TV shows it's not poster sized (the same size as you would find in the movie section) but smaller. For just the selection page for the different TV shows is there a way to use full sized posters like the movie section uses?

- ppic - 2009-11-10

option "use poster for tvshow multiplex"

Ok, thanks!

- jbernardo - 2009-11-10

temmi2000 Wrote:does it work now?
Thanks, I just tested with a 720p movie, and I can get the cpu/gpu stats again with 'O'.

- sialivi - 2009-11-11

I'm using the latest github files but I'm having some issues:

1) TV-Shows (Multiplex): Show Info Panel "On" seems to behave like "Auto". The "On" option works as expected for movies.
2) Movies (Multiplex): I get the "Press DOWN to see trailer" label but pressing down doesn't do anything.
3) Movies (Multiplex): The tagline label at the top is not vertically centered, it seems to be placed a few pixels too high.
4) Movies and TV-Shows (Multiplex): The menu option for showing/hiding watched/unwatched movies/episodes seems to be missing.

- phil65 - 2009-11-11

sialivi Wrote:I'm using the latest github files but I'm having some issues:

1) TV-Shows (Multiplex): Show Info Panel "On" seems to behave like "Auto". The "On" option works as expected for movies.
2) Movies (Multiplex): I get the "Press DOWN to see trailer" label but pressing down doesn't do anything.
3) Movies (Multiplex): The tagline label at the top is not vertically centered, it seems to be placed a few pixels too high.
4) Movies and TV-Shows (Multiplex): The menu option for showing/hiding watched/unwatched movies/episodes seems to be missing.

1) Works here. (did you enter the tvshows section from the main menu?)
2) Works here too (you´ve set on down: trailer? you really tried it on a movie with locally stored trailer?)
3) Fixed
4)removed temporarily (seems to be buggy in newer SVNs)

- sialivi - 2009-11-11

temmi2000 Wrote:1) Works here. (did you enter the tvshows section from the main menu?)
2) Works here too (you´ve set on down: trailer? you really tried it on a movie with locally stored trailer?)
3) Fixed
4)removed temporarily (seems to be buggy in newer SVNs)

1) Odd, now it works. Maybe I had forgotten to restart after switching skin or something and resulting in a temporary glitch.
2) Yes and yes. As I mentioned, the "Press DOWN to see trailer" label is visible on the movie in question. I've made sure the trailer plays fine in the non-modded Aeon as well. By pressing down I assume means pressing the down arrow key?

- changollama - 2009-11-11

temmi2000,

First of all, thanks for a great mod. I'm new to XBMC and tried a lot of skins.. this one has all of the little tweaks I was looking for.

One small issue I am having deals with using the "List" view on my TV shows. The main window that lists all of the shows has a small window on the right side that is poster-sized. However, the image being put into this window seems to be landscaped-sized. As a result, the image ends up being stretched vertically and is very ugly.

Here is an example (all of my TV shows behave the same way):

The seasons view also uses a poster-sized window, but the image in this case is appropriately sized:

The episode list uses about half the vertical space, and again, the image is the correct size (perhaps this is the size that should be used in the TV show list?):

I've tried changing various settings, but can't fix this. I'm not sure if it's a settings issue, a scraper issue, or if the window needs to be made a different size in the skin.

Again, thanks for all of your hard work.

- Nick8888 - 2009-11-11

@ changollama, there isnt any support for wide icons. you will need to find a poster sized series image. http://thetvdb.com/?tab=seriesposters&id=75930 if you are using ember media manager it has the option.. Im not sure whether it is an option in xbmc's scraper settings.

- ppic - 2009-11-11

no nick8888, wide icon is andle in other mod, that's for multiplex, and we can see them in right format in other mod, just if temmi can correct this, it would be good

- phil65 - 2009-11-11

EDIT: double post

- phil65 - 2009-11-11

Scraper issue. you need posters, not wide banners.
Can also be set for XBMC´s internal TVDB scraper

- ppic - 2009-11-11

are you sure about that temmi?

in other aeon mod, the 16x9 image for tvshow is displaying correctly.