Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- phil65 - 2009-11-11

ppic Wrote:are you sure about that temmi?

in other aeon mod, the 16x9 image for tvshow is displaying correctly.

Is it a 16:9 image or a wide banner?

- ppic - 2009-11-11

seem to be 16x9 for alias, that's one I've done Wink

- EvanXtreme - 2009-11-11

Hey, I've finally switched over to this skin. Great stuff. My only gripe is that I can't figure out how to increase the slide speed of the main menu (left to right navigation). I've noticed there's a decrease in speed as compared to the standard Aeon menu. Which file would I adjust in order to increase this. Thanks a lot and great work.

-Evan

- phil65 - 2009-11-11

EvanXtreme Wrote:Hey, I've finally switched over to this skin. Great stuff. My only gripe is that I can't figure out how to increase the slide speed of the main menu (left to right navigation). I've noticed there's a decrease in speed as compared to the standard Aeon menu. Which file would I adjust in order to increase this. Thanks a lot and great work.

-Evan

Includes_MainMenu.xml, Line 79

- sergiocos - 2009-11-11

...so I'm a sucker for eye-candy-shiny-things therefore I modified the DialogSeekBar.xml to get a bigger clearart, and instead the PAUSED text that filled the screen I went for a international symbol. Backup your original .xml if you wanna use it. Caution: This will break your Alaska 'paused' toggle on/off and probably get your wife mad (when you frequently play PAUSE for no reason)

DialogSeekBar.xml

Thanks to temmi and stoli, I just modified some values for clearart and replaced some text.

- tknice1 - 2009-11-11

Hi all quick question,

Is there any chance for multiplex/coverflow under Videos? or maybe I'm missing it?

Thanks,

-TK

- lotacus - 2009-11-12

I recently used ASMUpdate which broke my XBMC installation because I am using the Alpha Version and it seems ASMUpdate doesn't detect or use alpha builds. Also during this use, I attempted to use the program to download updated skins, which didn't seem to work at all.

I reinstalled the working copy of XBMC and it kept all my settings and library which was great, but now when I go to my movie collection, which the interface view is set to low list, I get an alphabeticalized indicator showing the position of the movie in the list similar to when the navigation is set to page mode, if that's the correct terminology. I don't like this whatsoever and I don't know how to get rid of it, or if it's somewhere in the settings menu. Any help would be appreciated.

- sergiocos - 2009-11-12

in Settings - Customise - Media Browsers - Viewtype Options you have to toggle Off 'Fast Scrolling Letters'

- lotacus - 2009-11-12

sergiocos Wrote:in Settings - Customise - Media Browsers - Viewtype Options you have to toggle Off 'Fast Scrolling Letters'

Sweet. Thanks.

- changollama - 2009-11-12

ppic Wrote:seem to be 16x9 for alias, that's one I've done Wink

I assumed it was 16x9 as well, but after checking the MediaStream skin I'm wondering if it's a wide banner after all. In MediaStream list view, it shows a wide banner and they are the same pictures that are being stretched in the Aeon65 list view.

I suppose it's a matter of preference, really. I suppose I just need to know if Aeon65 will stay with the current poster-sized window, so I can make the necessary changes (once I figure out how to..)

- Nick8888 - 2009-11-12

changollama Wrote:... so I can make the necessary changes (once I figure out how to..)

@ changollama,

I find poster sized series thumbs fit in fine with the skin.

How to change (two options)
1. Get desired poster image from here http://thetvdb.com/?tab=seriesposters&id=75930

a) Place in image (folder.jpg and maybe season-all.tbn) in series directory eg /TV Shows/Alias/folder.jpg then in xbmc select show and press info then click reload
OR
b) In xbmc select show and press info the click thumb and select the location of the image file.

if you are using ember media manager it has the option to scrape series posters automatically.. Im not sure whether it is an option in xbmc's scraper settings.

Hope this helps

- ppic - 2009-11-12

you're true, but if you use multiplex, picture won't feet.

- Nick8888 - 2009-11-12

ppic Wrote:you're true, but if you use multiplex, picture won't feet.

Yes but he is clearly using list view in the screenshot he posted. Personally I use the showcase view for series and it looks quite nice with posters and fanart.

- azido - 2009-11-12

Nick8888 Wrote:if you are using ember media manager it has the option to scrape series posters automatically.. Im not sure whether it is an option in xbmc's scraper settings.

obviously you talk about xMM, not eMM Wink

and yes, xbmc scrapes and exports the tv-show poster (if there is one at tvdb)

- Livin - 2009-11-12

temmi,
Can you make the 'Files' option in the submenu go directly to the source you selected it from the menu... i.e. Movies goes to the Movies source, and TV Shows goes to the TV Shows source?