Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- Nick8888 - 2009-11-12

azido Wrote:obviously you talk about xMM, not eMM Wink

and yes, xbmc scrapes and exports the tv-show poster (if there is one at tvdb)

Oh yeah, I've used so many I got confused. I meant to say Media Info Plus (MIP) great program. Sorry for the confusion.

- ppic - 2009-11-12

Livin Wrote:temmi,
Can you make the 'Files' option in the submenu go directly to the source you selected it from the menu... i.e. Movies goes to the Movies source, and TV Shows goes to the TV Shows source?

hard, you can have more than one source for films or tvshows.

- ppic - 2009-11-12

Nick8888 Wrote:Yes but he is clearly using list view in the screenshot he posted. Personally I use the showcase view for series and it looks quite nice with posters and fanart.

I agree with you, i do prefer multiplex view, and have same problem for images sizing when pressing 'I' to see info for tvshows or season, it doesn't feet, and i don't have same problem with other aeon mod.

- changollama - 2009-11-12

Nick8888,

Dropping a poster-sized image in the folder as folder.jpg does the trick. I appreciate your help with that.

azido Wrote:obviously you talk about xMM, not eMM Wink

and yes, xbmc scrapes and exports the tv-show poster (if there is one at tvdb)

If XBMC is already grabbing the posters, should the skin be told to use those images for the list view instead of the wide banner?

- changollama - 2009-11-12

Is there an option to toggle whether or not "0 Episode" TV shows are listed?

I could have sworn I saw this option at some point in the past, but it may have been a different skin. Shows with 0 episodes used to not show up, but now they do (I believe when I grabbed a newer commit a day or two ago).

- phil65 - 2009-11-12

changollama Wrote:Is there an option to toggle whether or not "0 Episode" TV shows are listed?

I could have sworn I saw this option at some point in the past, but it may have been a different skin. Shows with 0 episodes used to not show up, but now they do (I believe when I grabbed a newer commit a day or two ago).

it´s done via advancedsettings.xml (a look in the wiki will help you)

- arosequi - 2009-11-13

Is there a way to prevent Showcase view from "looping" the items? I think I might start using it for my TV seasons -- I'm using Low List now, but there's not much need for all that text, and I'd love to have a greater emphasis on posters. But, if a show only has 2 or 3 seasons, it seems really cluttered to have the same seasons always appearing at least twice on the screen.

I'd even be willing to do a hard-hack of the XML. Since this is the only time I use Showcase, I don't mind if I'm forced to do this universally.

- Nick8888 - 2009-11-13

That is a long existing problem with many skins and as far as I know it hasnt been solved..

It was discussed briefly recently here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=60586

- phil65 - 2009-11-13

arosequi Wrote:Is there a way to prevent Showcase view from "looping" the items? I think I might start using it for my TV seasons -- I'm using Low List now, but there's not much need for all that text, and I'd love to have a greater emphasis on posters. But, if a show only has 2 or 3 seasons, it seems really cluttered to have the same seasons always appearing at least twice on the screen.

I'd even be willing to do a hard-hack of the XML. Since this is the only time I use Showcase, I don't mind if I'm forced to do this universally.

Will look at it.

Nick8888 Wrote:That is a long existing problem with many skins and as far as I know it hasnt been solved..

It was discussed briefly recently here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=60586

That was only for auto-selecting the list type, could be made an option though (like for Multiplex).

- phil65 - 2009-11-13

arosequi Wrote:Is there a way to prevent Showcase view from "looping" the items? I think I might start using it for my TV seasons -- I'm using Low List now, but there's not much need for all that text, and I'd love to have a greater emphasis on posters. But, if a show only has 2 or 3 seasons, it seems really cluttered to have the same seasons always appearing at least twice on the screen.

Just took a quick look, it´s easily done for Flat Showcase, but it doesn´t work for CoverFlow (coverflow isn´t implemented the "normal" way)

- sergiocos - 2009-11-13

temmi2000 Wrote:Just took a quick look, it´s easily done for Flat Showcase, but it doesn´t work for CoverFlow (coverflow isn´t implemented the "normal" way)
1/2 is better than nothing... i really like Showcase. Thanks, Temmi!

- phil65 - 2009-11-13

sergiocos Wrote:1/2 is better than nothing... i really like Showcase. Thanks, Temmi!

will think about it.

- changollama - 2009-11-13

temmi2000 Wrote:it´s done via advancedsettings.xml (a look in the wiki will help you)

Thanks Temmi, between that, and adding in the posters with Media Info Plus, the list view is working very well for me.

I have another question regarding the TV Shows / Episodes / Unwatched overlay on the home screen. Right now, it does not show any numbers. I know I have seen you mention that the "Hide Watched" feature is currently missing because it doesn't work properly (in XBMC itself?)

Is this the same reason this overlay is not working, or should the overlay be working for me?

Thanks

- phil65 - 2009-11-13

changollama Wrote:Thanks Temmi, between that, and adding in the posters with Media Info Plus, the list view is working very well for me.

I have another question regarding the TV Shows / Episodes / Unwatched overlay on the home screen. Right now, it does not show any numbers. I know I have seen you mention that the "Hide Watched" feature is currently missing because it doesn't work properly (in XBMC itself?)

Is this the same reason this overlay is not working, or should the overlay be working for me?

Thanks

The reason "Hide watched" did not work was on my side. Stupid error, two controls had the same id.
you mean the library stats? They´re working here and I didn´t change anything related to that in the last weeks so they should work. clean install?
which build? I´m using alpha2 atm and it´s workin here.

- arosequi - 2009-11-13

temmi2000 Wrote:Just took a quick look, it´s easily done for Flat Showcase, but it doesn´t work for CoverFlow (coverflow isn´t implemented the "normal" way)

If it's not too much work, that would be awesome. I would definitely use it with Flat -- I'm not sure how well it would look for CoverFlow.