Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- Batemann - 2009-11-13

Hi Temmi,

I've got 2 bugs, that are 'bugging' me. ;-)

Both in showcase:
- with Movie trailers in Showcase enabled, when pressing down to start the trailer, the panel where the trailer is supposed to show in is not visible. It "closes".
- Second, with the trailers not visible in the showcase view, the extrathumbs are not displayed. The fanart is showed, even with the thumb-option set to "extratrhumbs".

On a sidenote: I've got a lot "corruption". When fiddling around with the settings, or viewtype, "things" get broken. Sometimes the viewtypes in filemode are not usable anymore, or the information-view is not showing plots and taglines anymore, or the settings are not usable anymore. I'm not saying this needs to be fixed, first I wanna check here if I am the only one that has these problems, or do you guys have the same?

- Batemann - 2009-11-13

and also,

Could you re-add "Reboot" in the shutdown menu? I need to reboot quite often lately...

Still getting better... - AnalogKid - 2009-11-13

Temmi...some nice touches, esp the new fanart at album level!

Just a quick question / suggestion... is there any chance you could now use the cdart.png (spinning CD) directly from the album folder (using the music folder root path) instead of it needing to be stored in the skin folder hierarchy?

i.e. MusicRoot\<artist>\<album>\cdart.png

This would help to keep things neat and tidy and 'away' from the skin folder, and would also fall into line with a number of other skin implementations that use this preferred technique.

Just a suggestion!

Good work on the skin, it's still my number one skin and has been for a couple of months!

- AnalogKid - 2009-11-13

Batemann Wrote:On a sidenote: I've got a lot "corruption". When fiddling around with the settings, or viewtype, "things" get broken. Sometimes the viewtypes in filemode are not usable anymore, or the information-view is not showing plots and taglines anymore, or the settings are not usable anymore. I'm not saying this needs to be fixed, first I wanna check here if I am the only one that has these problems, or do you guys have the same?

You're definitely not the only one this happens to, a quick reboot (or exit from XBMC and a restart) usually fixes the problem.
I find the problem really only happens when I'm playing around with many settings, once I'm fully set up, that becomes less of an issue. It's irritating, but I can live with it, because the rest of the skin is the closest thing to what I want in a skin (not perfect, but the closest to my requirements all things considered)..... I like a bit of eyecandy, coupled with lots of media info and speed. This skin gives me the best balance.

- changollama - 2009-11-14

temmi2000 Wrote:The reason "Hide watched" did not work was on my side. Stupid error, two controls had the same id.
you mean the library stats? They´re working here and I didn´t change anything related to that in the last weeks so they should work. clean install?
which build? I´m using alpha2 atm and it´s workin here.

I was using Alpha 1. Just installed Alpha 2, and now the library stats work.. cool.

So "hide watched" should be back in soon? I need all of the help I can get.. way too many shows listed Big Grin

- sialivi - 2009-11-14

Some quick feedback:
I find the "yes/no" dialog a bit unclear. The grey highlight color kind of makes the selected option seem like it's in a disabled state. I think that grey color is more suitable for the option that isn't selected.

- arosequi - 2009-11-14

I've noticed that the only weather submenu that works for me is 4 day. The others just have no information. I have the weather.com plus plugin installed (under plugins/weather) and I've chosen it in the weather settings.

It's worked fine for me before. Does anyone else have this issue with this skin? I just reset my guisettings, so that shouldn't be the problem.

EDIT: Well, it seems to be working now. I let it set a long time before, so I assumed it wasn't an issue with it waiting for data. Oh well, I'm not complaining at all.

- EvanXtreme - 2009-11-14

Once again, excellent work on the skin. I apologize for only asking questions which would benefit my insane case of OCD in creating the perfect skin for myself. Haha.

Which file would I have to edit and what would the code look like to add fanart to the movie info screen as in the original version of Auriga? Thanks in advance for any help. This is probably the last thing I'll need to adjust in order to have the perfect skin for myself. Excellent work temmi and I certainly appreciate your push in converting me over to this mod.

Keep it up. Smile Always interesting.

-Evan

- phil65 - 2009-11-14

EvanXtreme Wrote:Once again, excellent work on the skin. I apologize for only asking questions which would benefit my insane case of OCD in creating the perfect skin for myself. Haha.

Which file would I have to edit and what would the code look like to add fanart to the movie info screen as in the original version of Auriga? Thanks in advance for any help. This is probably the last thing I'll need to adjust in order to have the perfect skin for myself. Excellent work temmi and I certainly appreciate your push in converting me over to this mod.

Keep it up. Smile Always interesting.

-Evan

Can you post a screenshot? Don´t know which fanart you mean....

- phil65 - 2009-11-14

changollama Wrote:I was using Alpha 1. Just installed Alpha 2, and now the library stats work.. cool.

So "hide watched" should be back in soon? I need all of the help I can get.. way too many shows listed Big Grin

I committed that yesterday I think, so you should be able to see it.

- phil65 - 2009-11-14

sialivi Wrote:Some quick feedback:
I find the "yes/no" dialog a bit unclear. The grey highlight color kind of makes the selected option seem like it's in a disabled state. I think that grey color is more suitable for the option that isn't selected.

will look at it, only wanted to remove the visibility condition when I reworked it.

- phil65 - 2009-11-14

arosequi Wrote:If it's not too much work, that would be awesome. I would definitely use it with Flat -- I'm not sure how well it would look for CoverFlow.

Will come, I have to think about how to implement it first.

- phil65 - 2009-11-14

Batemann Wrote:and also,

Could you re-add "Reboot" in the shutdown menu? I need to reboot quite often lately...

yes, will re-add it.

- phil65 - 2009-11-14

AnalogKid Wrote:You're definitely not the only one this happens to, a quick reboot (or exit from XBMC and a restart) usually fixes the problem.
I find the problem really only happens when I'm playing around with many settings, once I'm fully set up, that becomes less of an issue. It's irritating, but I can live with it, because the rest of the skin is the closest thing to what I want in a skin (not perfect, but the closest to my requirements all things considered)..... I like a bit of eyecandy, coupled with lots of media info and speed. This skin gives me the best balance.

yes, that error occurs in aeon since day one and it seems not to be a skin issue, so we´ll have to live with that, at least at the moment.

- phil65 - 2009-11-14

AnalogKid Wrote:Temmi...some nice touches, esp the new fanart at album level!

Just a quick question / suggestion... is there any chance you could now use the cdart.png (spinning CD) directly from the album folder (using the music folder root path) instead of it needing to be stored in the skin folder hierarchy?

i.e. MusicRoot\<artist>\<album>\cdart.png

This would help to keep things neat and tidy and 'away' from the skin folder, and would also fall into line with a number of other skin implementations that use this preferred technique.

Just a suggestion!

Good work on the skin, it's still my number one skin and has been for a couple of months!

Yes, will add that as an option. Does someone know if musicplayer.path or something like that is workin now? Some infolabels were added in the last weeks. If not, I´d have to use the hack.