Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- phil65 - 2009-11-15

>>X<<' Wrote:Temmi does Aeon work fully with Camelot Alpha II because as I mentioned in another thread someone said it didn't ?

Haven´t really tested, some parts in settings may be broken.

- Ram2000 - 2009-11-15

Hey Temmi any plans to add the new lowlist from Andi ? I remember you asking in there thread.......
I am using showmix lowlist now but I am having to add all the bits I like myself which I'm not great at
Have got clearart and stolis pause working and the music cdart all my fav bits :p

- phil65 - 2009-11-15

Ram2000 Wrote:Hey Temmi any plans to add the new lowlist from Andi ? I remember you asking in there thread.......
I am using showmix lowlist now but I am having to add all the bits I like myself which I'm not great at
Have got clearart and stolis pause working and the music cdart all my fav bits :p

Don´t know if / when I´ll add that. I want to reorganize the info panel handling in the future so chances are good that it will be relatively easy to add an own version of lowlist.

- jbernardo - 2009-11-15

Hi Temmi, one problem I found was when one tries to browse for subtitles, xbmc restarts. It doesn't happen with the pm3.hd skin.

- sialivi - 2009-11-15

temmi2000 Wrote:1) Is it still broken? Changed a lot today.
arosequi Wrote:For new Multiplex with "On Down: Trailer," pressing down doesn't show the trailer, but XBMC doesn't crash. Nothing special in the logs.

I'm using new Multiplex and this is the exact behavior I'm getting. Pressing down doesn't do anything, XBMC doesn't crash but shows nothing noteworthy in the logs.

- stoli - 2009-11-15

Hey Temmi, my lawn needs mowing, can you add that feature in for me? Laugh

Keep up the good work!

- phil65 - 2009-11-15

sialivi Wrote:I'm using new Multiplex and this is the exact behavior I'm getting. Pressing down doesn't do anything, XBMC doesn't crash but shows nothing noteworthy in the logs.

hmm, workin here, which infotrigger do you use? tried a clean install? Activated "On Down: Trailer"? Does it work in Showcase?

- sialivi - 2009-11-15

temmi2000 Wrote:2) Fixed

I also changed the Yes/No Dialog Colours.

The watched label and yes/no dialog looks great now, really appreciate that you cater to certain peoples obsession with pixel perfect accuracy Wink

- sialivi - 2009-11-15

temmi2000 Wrote:hmm, workin here, which infotrigger do you use? tried a clean install? Activated "On Down: Trailer"? Does it work in Showcase?

It seems like it's infotrigger related, I just tried switching from "On" to "Auto" and managed to get the trailer playing.

However. With infotrigger Auto I'm getting another problem instread. When pressing UP at a movie with a trailer the "Press DOWN to see trailer" label seems to get corrupted, or rather, the text is shown twice but in different sizes.

Update:
Hmm, now the trailer isn't playing with infotrigger set to "Auto" either. I'm confused.

Update:
I now have the trailer playing with infotrigger set to "On". I had "Showcase" view disabled in the Movie Viewtypes and after activating it again to test if it works there (which it does) as you requested I noticed the trailer started working properly in Multiplex! Smile

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2009-11-15

temmi2000 Wrote:Haven´t really tested, some parts in settings may be broken.

ok many thanks Smile

- phil65 - 2009-11-15

sialivi Wrote:It seems like it's infotrigger related, I just tried switching from "On" to "Auto" and managed to get the trailer playing.

However. With infotrigger Auto I'm getting another problem instread. When pressing UP at a movie with a trailer the "Press DOWN to see trailer" label seems to get corrupted, or rather, the text is shown twice but in different sizes.

Update:
Hmm, now the trailer isn't playing with infotrigger set to "Auto" either. I'm confused.

Update:
I now have the trailer playing with infotrigger set to "On". I had "Showcase" view disabled in the Movie Viewtypes and after activating it again to test if it works there (which it does) as you requested I noticed the trailer started working properly in Multiplex! Smile

Found the error, please test again without showcase activated.

- sergiocos - 2009-11-16

Not a major thing, but shouldn't the Yes/No Dialog Colours be 'the other way around'? Now the active answer is BIG and grey (the 'universal' color of an inactive item), and the inactive answer is small and bright-white... I can live with that, and get used to....

Anyway, congrats on the showcase fixed list, this is BIG for many users, I'm sure.

- phil65 - 2009-11-16

sergiocos Wrote:Not a major thing, but shouldn't the Yes/No Dialog Colours be 'the other way around'? Now the active answer is BIG and grey (the 'universal' color of an inactive item), and the inactive answer is small and bright-white... I can live with that, and get used to....

Anyway, congrats on the showcase fixed list, this is BIG for many users, I'm sure.

I´ll look at it. thought it was better to have the darker one for the selected button.

what do you guys think? can i remove the ondown: trailer button in some time? since it is possible to select the infopanel and start the trailer by pressing enter, is it still needed? (would need some tweaks of course)

- fnwc - 2009-11-16

temmi2000 Wrote:I´ll look at it. thought it was better to have the darker one for the selected button.

Yeah, I think that the selected item should be white, and the unselected item should be dark, since it's on a dark background. If it were on a white background, I would reverse that.

When I first started using it, I got confused by the selection at first until I figured out the gray version was the 'on' selection.

- 100kotob - 2009-11-17

How do you change font size? Ive switched fonts (renamed my cyrillic fonts to the aeon standart ones and replaced them) and changed values in font.xml but it didn't work Sad