Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- sialivi - 2009-11-17

temmi2000 Wrote:what do you guys think? can i remove the ondown: trailer button in some time? since it is possible to select the infopanel and start the trailer by pressing enter, is it still needed? (would need some tweaks of course)

I don't mind it being removed. As long as I can play it from the info panel I'm ok.

- sergiocos - 2009-11-17

I don't mind either, but I hope there are views when trailer button can be kept without causing problems (LowList maybe)
2 cosmetic suggestions for Lowlist (small size): there is some unused space, maybe you can rise the list a little and lower the details (genre/episodes) to gain more room for description... Even those words seems space-wasters (DESCRIPTION: / PLOT OUTLINE etc)

- sialivi - 2009-11-17

Some more bugs:

1) The Info screen for TV-show Episodes: Right when the info screen shows up, there's an episode thumbnail image roughly in the middle of the screen (behind the text but in front of the right side fanart) that quickly slides to the left and out of view behind the left side poster image.

2) In Movies Multiplex view, when you press 'c' for a multi-part movie, you get a "Play part..." option which should bring up a dialog for selecting which part to play, but this dialog never appears.

3) This is just nitpicking but on the home screen if you press Down to show the submenu and then press Down a 2nd time the submenu stays on the screen but nothing is selected. Pressing any key at this point hides the submenu and focus is returned to the main menu which should probably have been done when the Down arrow was pressed for the 2nd time. (Note: I don't have RSS or any widgets active if that makes a difference)

- chippie - 2009-11-17

chippie Wrote:Hi,

Thanks for adding the Year. Just one small thing, not meaning to sound ungrateful.....

Would it be possible to either move the separator bar between runtime | year up a few pixels (I assume not) or replace it with a "-" or "/" or something else. The reason being that most of the time it seems to merge in to the Genre directly below it as falls slightly below the text on that line.

Thanks again!!!!

Hi, would it be possible to change this please?

Also, could someone tell me what file and what I have to edit to prevent random fanart appearing when browsing if you have set the background on the main menu page to a folder of fanart. To clarify, if browsing Movies with a custom background enabled on the home screen and you move on to a movie without fanart it displays whatever random fanart it would be showing on the home screen and this is obviously not connected to the movie at all. What I would like is just to see the delivered background when a movie without fanart is hilighted. I know this can be done as I managed it with Plex but have since lost all details.

Thanks.

- phil65 - 2009-11-17

sergiocos Wrote:I don't mind either, but I hope there are views when trailer button can be kept without causing problems (LowList maybe)
2 cosmetic suggestions for Lowlist (small size): there is some unused space, maybe you can rise the list a little and lower the details (genre/episodes) to gain more room for description... Even those words seems space-wasters (DESCRIPTION: / PLOT OUTLINE etc)

will rework low list in some days I think.

- phil65 - 2009-11-17

chippie Wrote:What I would like is just to see the delivered background when a movie without fanart is hilighted.
Thanks.

I´m not sure if I understand you correctly. You want a fallback image if no fanart for a movie is available?

- phil65 - 2009-11-17

sialivi Wrote:Some more bugs:

1) The Info screen for TV-show Episodes: Right when the info screen shows up, there's an episode thumbnail image roughly in the middle of the screen (behind the text but in front of the right side fanart) that quickly slides to the left and out of view behind the left side poster image.

2) In Movies Multiplex view, when you press 'c' for a multi-part movie, you get a "Play part..." option which should bring up a dialog for selecting which part to play, but this dialog never appears.

3) This is just nitpicking but on the home screen if you press Down to show the submenu and then press Down a 2nd time the submenu stays on the screen but nothing is selected. Pressing any key at this point hides the submenu and focus is returned to the main menu which should probably have been done when the Down arrow was pressed for the 2nd time. (Note: I don't have RSS or any widgets active if that makes a difference)

1)you´re right, will rework that.
2) didn´t test that. Doesn´t it open or is it simply not visible? (so can you start a part without seeing the dialog?)
3) fixed

- chippie - 2009-11-17

temmi2000 Wrote:I´m not sure if I understand you correctly. You want a fallback image if no fanart for a movie is available?

Hi, yes, I think that is it. Just to fall back to the original background that shows when you highlight Movies on the main menu screen (before you set a custom background). I just think it is quite confusing as in movies I could have a kids film hilighted but the fanart could be that from a horror film. So if there is no fanart then just show original background (not fanart). To add, this happens as I set the main menu Movies background to be the fanart folder for random pictures and it obvioulsy works fine just when browsing movies it still displays the random fanart for movies that do not have fanart.

Thanks.

- sialivi - 2009-11-17

temmi2000 Wrote:2) didn´t test that. Doesn´t it open or is it simply not visible? (so can you start a part without seeing the dialog?)

It seems like there's an invisible element that gets focus and you can hear navigation sounds, but it doesn't seem to do anything.

- nemulate - 2009-11-17

Hi, not a request for anything or comment about an issue! Just a quick note to say thanks for my favourite skin currently Smile

- phil65 - 2009-11-17

nemulate Wrote:Hi, not a request for anything or comment about an issue! Just a quick note to say thanks for my favourite skin currently Smile

thx, feedback is always welcome Big Grin

- phil65 - 2009-11-17

sialivi Wrote:It seems like there's an invisible element that gets focus and you can hear navigation sounds, but it doesn't seem to do anything.

Does pressing enter start something?
Does it work in Hitcher´s Original? Or in ShowMix?

- phil65 - 2009-11-17

chippie Wrote:Hi, yes, I think that is it. Just to fall back to the original background that shows when you highlight Movies on the main menu screen (before you set a custom background). I just think it is quite confusing as in movies I could have a kids film hilighted but the fanart could be that from a horror film. So if there is no fanart then just show original background (not fanart). To add, this happens as I set the main menu Movies background to be the fanart folder for random pictures and it obvioulsy works fine just when browsing movies it still displays the random fanart for movies that do not have fanart.

Thanks.

I understand your problem now, will fix that / add an option for that in the near future.

- 100kotob - 2009-11-17

100kotob Wrote:How do you change font size? Ive switched fonts (renamed my cyrillic fonts to the aeon standart ones and replaced them) and changed values in font.xml but it didn't work Sad

Anyone?

- Riderzzz - 2009-11-17

100kotob Wrote:Anyone?

Font or fonts.xml in 720p folder.