Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- phil65 - 2009-11-17

100kotob Wrote:Anyone?

Changing in fonts.xml is correct, you have edit the right fontset (aeon_standard or aeon_fixed)

- phil65 - 2009-11-17

chippie Wrote:Hi, yes, I think that is it. Just to fall back to the original background that shows when you highlight Movies on the main menu screen (before you set a custom background). I just think it is quite confusing as in movies I could have a kids film hilighted but the fanart could be that from a horror film. So if there is no fanart then just show original background (not fanart). To add, this happens as I set the main menu Movies background to be the fanart folder for random pictures and it obvioulsy works fine just when browsing movies it still displays the random fanart for movies that do not have fanart.

Thanks.

Added now already Smile

- chippie - 2009-11-17

temmi2000 Wrote:Added now already Smile

WoW!

Thanks very much!!!

- sialivi - 2009-11-17

temmi2000 Wrote:Does pressing enter start something?
Does it work in Hitcher´s Original? Or in ShowMix?

I believe it didn't work in Hitcher's mod either (probably didn't work in the unmodded Aeon either) cause I think I reported this problem to him as well. Haven't tried ShowMix.

- phil65 - 2009-11-17

sergiocos Wrote:I don't mind either, but I hope there are views when trailer button can be kept without causing problems (LowList maybe)
2 cosmetic suggestions for Lowlist (small size): there is some unused space, maybe you can rise the list a little and lower the details (genre/episodes) to gain more room for description... Even those words seems space-wasters (DESCRIPTION: / PLOT OUTLINE etc)

Changed the layout for tvshows a bit. The second thing is related to the list type (would have to change it to wraplist, both has advantages and disadvantages)

- Ajarn - 2009-11-17

BUG: In low list view, the plot is displayed even though the "hide spoilers" is set. when setting the "list: low" to "list: high" it says "* Hidden to prevent spoilers *" like it should.

- User 49122 - 2009-11-17

I honestly love you! Laugh
Booth the quick scroll bar AND trailer in Multiplex!!! I use my iphone as remote and it works great now.

I asked before, sorry... but is there a way to change the media flag for codec (H264, XviD) to a flag for source (BluRay, HDDVD)? I searched in the wiki but didn't find anything.

- chippie - 2009-11-17

Durkslag Wrote:I honestly love you! Laugh
Booth the quick scroll bar AND trailer in Multiplex!!! I use my iphone as remote and it works great now.

I asked before, sorry... but is there a way to change the media flag for codec (H264, XviD) to a flag for source (BluRay, HDDVD)? I searched in the wiki but didn't find anything.

This is already there;

Settings/Customise/Advanced/Views/Show Source Flag Instead of Codec

But remember that you must have the source type in the filename.

- chippie - 2009-11-17

Hey temmi,

I forgot to mention earlier, when you enable the option for Source flag insted of Codec in the Showcase or Multiplex views the Source flag actually replaces the Studio flag. I assume it may just be a positioning issue.

- >>X<< - 2009-11-17

chippie Wrote:Hey temmi,

I forgot to mention earlier, when you enable the option for Source flag insted of Codec in the Showcase or Multiplex views the Source flag actually replaces the Studio flag. I assume it may just be a positioning issue.

That's exactly how its been done noticed the other day as I had already done mine and was going to add it to temmi's latest maybe he will change it Smile

- fnwc - 2009-11-18

temmi2000 Wrote:will rework low list in some days I think.

I'm not at my xbmc machine right now to take a screenshot, but there seems to be a wasted line of space between the summary and the codec/studio etc in lowlist. Maybe this line could be used to show the director?

Still my favorite skin.

- phil65 - 2009-11-18

Ajarn Wrote:BUG: In low list view, the plot is displayed even though the "hide spoilers" is set. when setting the "list: low" to "list: high" it says "* Hidden to prevent spoilers *" like it should.

fixed

- phil65 - 2009-11-18

>>X<<' Wrote:That's exactly how its been done noticed the other day as I had already done mine and was going to add it to temmi's latest maybe he will change it Smile

Should I make an option site for the floor (like in Ekim232)? I don´t think that Source Flag is used by a lot of people.

- chippie - 2009-11-18

temmi2000 Wrote:Should I make an option site for the floor (like in Ekim232)? I don´t think that Source Flag is used by a lot of people.

Not sure what you mean here.

I like the Source flag but can obviously live without it.... I just pointed out that when enabled it actually seems to replace the Studio flag rather than being in the same position as the Codec flag.

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2009-11-18

temmi2000 Wrote:Should I make an option site for the floor (like in Ekim232)? I don´t think that Source Flag is used by a lot of people.

I don't mind what you do I was just pointing out to chippie that you had done it that way Smile

You cant make a mod of aeon that pleases everybody unless you have options for everything which is why I tend to try and mod my own if I can