Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- chippie - 2009-11-18

Guys,

Think we have our wires crossed here, I am not saying I am not pleased, just pointing out that the option is to use Source instead of Codec but the way the mod is working is that it is actually replacing the Studio and NOT the Codec.

- phil65 - 2009-11-18

chippie Wrote:Not sure what you mean here.

I like the Source flag but can obviously live without it.... I just pointed out that when enabled it actually seems to replace the Studio flag rather than being in the same position as the Codec flag.

you´re right, replacing the codec image is the better way. will change that.

- chippie - 2009-11-18

temmi2000 Wrote:you´re right, replacing the codec image is the better way. will change that.

Will it work in a way that if there is no Sorrce in the file name it will display the Codec flag. I think that is what it is doing at the moment.

- phil65 - 2009-11-18

chippie Wrote:Will it work in a way that if there is no Sorrce in the file name it will display the Codec flag. I think that is what it is doing at the moment.

yes

- bnevets27 - 2009-11-18

Quote:Originally Posted by chippie View Post
Hi, yes, I think that is it. Just to fall back to the original background that shows when you highlight Movies on the main menu screen (before you set a custom background). I just think it is quite confusing as in movies I could have a kids film hilighted but the fanart could be that from a horror film. So if there is no fanart then just show original background (not fanart). To add, this happens as I set the main menu Movies background to be the fanart folder for random pictures and it obvioulsy works fine just when browsing movies it still displays the random fanart for movies that do not have fanart.

temmi2000 Wrote:Added now already Smile

Thank you for adding this! Great skin!

Small detail, when switching quickly between movies, the fanart fallback image is displayed before the correct fanart is displayed. Is it possible to have no image displayed (black screen) for a very short period of time before the fanart fallback image is used. It is just seen because of the transition effect.

I was wondering if you are going to re-add Anoobie2? That what I was using and loved it. Updated and realized it had been removed.

I just noticed that the way you choose between plot, play, resume, get thumb etc. in detailed info, the words now move instead of the highlighting moving, is there a setting to change that back? ......I just looked at it again and I assume you changed it because there are more selectable items then before and they won't all fit. Am I correct?

Also just noticed in multiplex that the settings under "auto timer" 1 - 5 , seconds isn't in english.

Would it be possible to have the extrathumbs displayed in multiplex scroll through how ever many you many you may have? Like it did in Anoobie2.

- User 49122 - 2009-11-18

chippie Wrote:Will it work in a way that if there is no Sorrce in the file name it will display the Codec flag. I think that is what it is doing at the moment.

That would be great! Because many people have a lot of movies in BluRay, HDDVD and sometimes HDTV-rips. There's (often) a huge different in PQ between BluRay and HDTV and they can use the same codec.

Thanks for this, temmi!

- nemrod95 - 2009-11-18

temmi2000 Wrote:I also had that once yesterday. Re-Installed Camelot Alpha II --> worked again.
Hi,
Sorry, i've re-installed Camelot Alpha 2 at least 3 times and always the same crash when i press "i" in movies...... even with the last release of Aeon65
All is ok with Alask for example
Thank for your help

- sergiocos - 2009-11-18

* Happened to me too, but never got the time to look into it to see why... Try to deactivate the views that you don't use (or deactivate all views and enable them one by one, to see who's causing problems). After disabling several views, I don't have errors when pressing 'I' (actually no errors at all now).

* Thanks, Temmi, for the reworked LowList

* LE: seems like there's a problem in showcase view (season level): 2 fanart overlaping, one not properly resized
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/3803/clipboard01v.jpg

- arosequi - 2009-11-18

sergiocos Wrote:* LE: seems like there's a problem in showcase view (season level): 2 fanart overlaping, one not properly resized
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/3803/clipboard01v.jpg

How do you get Showcase view to not wrap the posters? I want the exact same setup as you (season, showcase, posters, flat, no wrapping). It was mentioned a few pages back. I updated, but couldn't find any option to disable it.

- >>X<< - 2009-11-18

:o

- phil65 - 2009-11-18

arosequi Wrote:How do you get Showcase view to not wrap the posters? I want the exact same setup as you (season, showcase, posters, flat, no wrapping). It was mentioned a few pages back. I updated, but couldn't find any option to disable it.

The option is called "Fixed List for Flat Showcase"

- phil65 - 2009-11-18

bnevets27 Wrote:Thank you for adding this! Great skin!

Small detail, when switching quickly between movies, the fanart fallback image is displayed before the correct fanart is displayed. Is it possible to have no image displayed (black screen) for a very short period of time before the fanart fallback image is used. It is just seen because of the transition effect.
will try to fix that.

bnevets27 Wrote:I was wondering if you are going to re-add Anoobie2? That what I was using and loved it. Updated and realized it had been removed.
Will re-add it in the future, I´ll rework it a bit first probably.

bnevets27 Wrote:I just noticed that the way you choose between plot, play, resume, get thumb etc. in detailed info, the words now move instead of the highlighting moving, is there a setting to change that back? ......I just looked at it again and I assume you changed it because there are more selectable items then before and they won't all fit. Am I correct?
Youre correct, too much buttons and especially the problems with different languages made me change that.

bnevets27 Wrote:Also just noticed in multiplex that the settings under "auto timer" 1 - 5 , seconds isn't in english.
Will be fixed and moved to strings.xml (that are not the only ones)

bnevets27 Wrote:Would it be possible to have the extrathumbs displayed in multiplex scroll through how ever many you many you may have? Like it did in Anoobie2.
Which info panel layout?

- mots - 2009-11-18

Hey, two requests:
1.) a lyric-button in the music-osd that can be linked to the xbmclyrics script
2.) Make "Alternative Multiplex Layout for seasons and episodes" work even when "Use posters for tv-shows" is activated and "Alternative Multiplex Layout for Movies" is deactivated...

- Phuqz - 2009-11-18

Hi Temmi,

Do I need to do some special to get the 'watched' labels showing now? Since updating to the latest alpha II and your latest git, watched status is not displayed anymore.

This occurs on individual movies, tv series and individual episodes. So I've lost the blue watched label, and the blue tick. I"m not sure if this is an alpha issue (but didn't see a Ticket on TRAC) or skin related.

I've gone through most of this forum since the last time I posted, if I've missed this then please accept my apologies.

Thanks
G

- Stranger - 2009-11-19

looking at showmix, maybe floor gradients will help extend consistency