Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- Ram2000 - 2009-11-19

I was wondering if there was a way we could have default templates for Bluray HDTV and the rest like Dr.Stranger has in his pics so we wouldn't have to edit each folder.jpg ourselves

I'm not clever enough to work it out myself but couldnt this use the same command as say the bluray source so if you have Bluray in the title this is shown over the folder.jpg ?
ive posted this one with a clear middle as something to work with.

would save people ALOT of trouble I had allready done most of mine but Like this template alot better.

- arosequi - 2009-11-19

temmi2000 Wrote:The option is called "Fixed List for Flat Showcase"

Thanks a lot! I was only looking in the sidebar -- I didn't think to look in the Settings. I have an odd problem, though. I went into my first TV show, changed the seasons it to Showcase, tweaked the sidebar settings. Restarted XBMC. Went into my first show and it looked perfect. Went into my second TV show, and the seasons were still in Low List (my previous view). If I change it to Showcase, all of the sidebar settings are the same as before.

I've tried several others, and it looks like I need to go into the seasons view of every TV show and do this -- is that right?

- bnevets27 - 2009-11-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnevets27 View Post
Would it be possible to have the extrathumbs displayed in multiplex scroll through how ever many you many you may have? Like it did in Anoobie2.
Which info panel layout? [/quote]

temmi2000 Wrote:will try to fix that.
Which info panel layout?

The one with the two "thumbs" on the right hand side. First one of the list in style.

Thanks for a quick reply and all the hard work.

- phil65 - 2009-11-19

bnevets27 Wrote:Quote:
Originally Posted by bnevets27 View Post
Would it be possible to have the extrathumbs displayed in multiplex scroll through how ever many you many you may have? Like it did in Anoobie2.
Which info panel layout?

The one with the two "thumbs" on the right hand side. First one of the list in style.

Thanks for a quick reply and all the hard work.

not possible, I´d have to use a multiimage control and you cannot tell those where to start in the extrathumbs/ folder

- fnwc - 2009-11-19

Hi Temmi,

I really like what you've done with the buttons on the lowlist info. The animation is a nice touch.

I have to say though, clicking on 'plot' to get the cast is slightly unobvious (I did it by accident). I get the idea since it makes it easier to switch to the cast immediately. I'm not sure what the fix would be, though (maybe PLOT/CAST?).

Keep up the great work!

- Batemann - 2009-11-19

fnwc Wrote:Hi Temmi,

I really like what you've done with the buttons on the lowlist info. The animation is a nice touch.

I have to say though, clicking on 'plot' to get the cast is slightly unobvious (I did it by accident). I get the idea since it makes it easier to switch to the cast immediately. I'm not sure what the fix would be, though (maybe PLOT/CAST?).

Keep up the great work!

I Think Temmi accidentally switched the Plot and Cast labels. ;-)

- arosequi - 2009-11-20

Small bug -- if it takes more than 10 seconds to fix, it's probably not worth it.

This might apply to other views, but in Multiplex for TV series, above the show's name (on the bottom of the screen), it says "x episodes". If x == 1, it sill says "1 episodes" instead of "1 episode." Not a biggie, but I noticed that today.

- Dignam - 2009-11-20

I love this skin and about have all my tweaking done. The one last thing I can't seem to get right is with some text scrolling so you have a chance to read it all, but other text (which is also too long) does not.

I am using the Cam Alpha 2 and the latest version of Aeon 65. Multiplex view.

Here is a screen to show exactly what is going on:

The Writer section scrolls no problem, however the rating one does not it just shows the "...." at the end without scrolling.

The additional info page uses the Rating graphic so no way to see it there either (which is fine I like the way it does it) but I would like to be able to see the rest of the text on one of the 2 pages.

I imagine I am missing something simple but cant seem to figure this one out. Help would be greatly appreciated!

- phil65 - 2009-11-20

Dignam Wrote:I love this skin and about have all my tweaking done. The one last thing I can't seem to get right is with some text scrolling so you have a chance to read it all, but other text (which is also too long) does not.

I am using the Cam Alpha 2 and the latest version of Aeon 65. Multiplex view.

Here is a screen to show exactly what is going on:

The Writer section scrolls no problem, however the rating one does not it just shows the "...." at the end without scrolling.

The additional info page uses the Rating graphic so no way to see it there either (which is fine I like the way it does it) but I would like to be able to see the rest of the text on one of the 2 pages.

I imagine I am missing something simple but cant seem to figure this one out. Help would be greatly appreciated!

Should be fixed now

- mots - 2009-11-20

Hey temmi, somehow the music osd doesn't show any track info anymore since the last pull.. Any chance of getting this fixed?
Also, did you see my requests on the last page?

- phil65 - 2009-11-20

mots Wrote:Hey temmi, somehow the music osd doesn't show any track info anymore since the last pull.. Any chance of getting this fixed?

I´ll be off for 2 days I think, I´ll go through the list of bugs / feature requests then.

- phil65 - 2009-11-20

mots Wrote:Hey temmi, somehow the music osd doesn't show any track info anymore since the last pull.. Any chance of getting this fixed?

I had that occasionally, simple restart doesn´t help? you didn´t change anything else? otherwise I´ll have to look at it.

- Dignam - 2009-11-21

temmi2000 Wrote:Should be fixed now

Awesome, everything is working great now.

- sialivi - 2009-11-21

temmi2000,

There's a navigation bug in Multiplex. After you press Down to show the scrollbar you can't press Up to hide it again. Instead you have to press Down a 2nd time which hides all the UI except the backdrop and from there you can now press any direction to return focus to the movie strip.

- phil65 - 2009-11-21

sialivi Wrote:temmi2000,

There's a navigation bug in Multiplex. After you press Down to show the scrollbar you can't press Up to hide it again. Instead you have to press Down a 2nd time which hides all the UI except the backdrop and from there you can now press any direction to return focus to the movie strip.

Will fix that on monday i think. doesn´t happen in showcase?