Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- Dignam - 2009-11-22

arosequi Wrote:Most people don't think that banners work very well in Aeon. As far as I know, this was the only full attempt to integrate banners in Aeon (I might be wrong -- I haven't looked for many banner viewtypes):

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=54825

My wife's stolen the XBMC PC, but I don't think this mod has Bannerview as a viewtype.

Ah cool I will check that thread out.

- bnevets27 - 2009-11-22

Dignam Wrote:Ah nice and simple lol. I have folder.jpgs (which are all banners) it is looking for a poster.jpg though. Just made a 2nd copy of all my season-all.tbns and made the 2nd one a poster.jpg Thanks again for the quick help you guys rock.

There is no way to use the banner view with this setup right?

I also have folder.jpg, which I think is XBMC default. Would it be possible to look for folder.jpg then look for poster.jpg?

- >>X<< - 2009-11-22

Dignam Wrote:Well got my movies all nice and pretty, now on to my TV shows. Unfortunately this is a big mess for me. Most of the views skew the img files I have badly (mine were originally scraped under a skin that utilizes banners). I was curious what is supposed to show up in this spot though under the low list view?

This view would work out ok for me but I cant find what file it is looking for to fill that spot.

~Thanks!

Dignam Wrote:Ah nice and simple lol. I have folder.jpgs (which are all banners) it is looking for a poster.jpg though. Just made a 2nd copy of all my season-all.tbns and made the 2nd one a poster.jpg Thanks again for the quick help you guys rock.

There is no way to use the banner view with this setup right?

It works with tbn and folder.jpg as well you just have to go to Settings > Customize > Media Browsers > ViewType Option, then select "Use TV Posters For Multiplex/Multiwall" obviously folder.jpg has to be poster format

- Batemann - 2009-11-22

Hi Guys,

Did anyone of you have the Genreposters working in temmi's mod? I Don't They are in the correct folder, but they don't show, in none of the movieviews.
Musicgenreposters are working fine...
Working out there, or a buggie?

- Ram2000 - 2009-11-22

Batemann Wrote:Hi Guys,

Did anyone of you have the Genreposters working in temmi's mod? I Don't They are in the correct folder, but they don't show, in none of the movieviews.

what view are using I did have issues with Low list awhile ago but we managed to get it working.

- Batemann - 2009-11-22

Ram2000 Wrote:what view are using I did have issues with Low list awhile ago but we managed to get it working.

I Use Showcase, list and big List. But the genre are not working in any of the views here. Need to fix something?

- >>X<< - 2009-11-22

Batemann Wrote:Hi Guys,

Do you mean the genre icons ?

Because they go in /media/moviegenre the same as in hitchers

- Dignam - 2009-11-23

Ok so what button is it looking for when it says "push up to play trailer" in multiplex view. Pressing up will just take me to the view options menu. (using up arrow on keyboard or up on dpad on 360 controller using Xbox360EventClient)

In the viewtype_Multiplex.xml it has: <onclick>PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.Trailer],1)</onclick> but I cant figure out what "onclick" is.

Once again, Thanks in advance!

- phil65 - 2009-11-23

Dignam Wrote:Ok so what button is it looking for when it says "push up to play trailer" in multiplex view. Pressing up will just take me to the view options menu. (using up arrow on keyboard or up on dpad on 360 controller using Xbox360EventClient)

In the viewtype_Multiplex.xml it has: <onclick>PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.Trailer],1)</onclick> but I cant figure out what "onclick" is.

Once again, Thanks in advance!

Which Viewtype? Which Info Trigger Setting?

- Dignam - 2009-11-23

temmi2000 Wrote:Which Viewtype? Which Info Trigger Setting?

Ah your question solved it for me. I was using Multiplex with info trigger set to auto. Setting it to either Trigger or just On makes it so I hit 'select' to play the trailer instead of 'up'. Another mystery solved.

- sialivi - 2009-11-23

temmi2000,
Commenting out lines 52 and 53 in DialogVideoInfo.xml seems to fix the problem I was reporting with a rogue Thumbnail moving across the info screen for TV-Show episodes.

- phil65 - 2009-11-23

sialivi Wrote:temmi2000,
Commenting out lines 52 and 53 in DialogVideoInfo.xml seems to fix the problem I was reporting with a rogue Thumbnail moving across the info screen for TV-Show episodes.

fixed (in a different way)

- phil65 - 2009-11-23

Dignam Wrote:Ah your question solved it for me. I was using Multiplex with info trigger set to auto. Setting it to either Trigger or just On makes it so I hit 'select' to play the trailer instead of 'up'. Another mystery solved.

Should work for auto now, too

- Dignam - 2009-11-23

temmi2000 Wrote:Should work for auto now, too

I feel bad asking a lot of questions some times but at least I think I have helped find a couple tiny bugs Big Grin

- sialivi - 2009-11-23

temmi2000 Wrote:fixed (in a different way)

That's what I was counting on considering I have very little idea what I'm doing, thanks Smile