Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- sergiocos - 2009-11-23

There are no CD/DVD cases in lowlist after latest changes

- bnevets27 - 2009-11-23

>>X<<' Wrote:It works with tbn and folder.jpg as well you just have to go to Settings > Customize > Media Browsers > ViewType Option, then select "Use TV Posters For Multiplex/Multiwall" obviously folder.jpg has to be poster format

Thanks, missed that.

- FattyMcDirty - 2009-11-23

i'm somehow not able to set a backdrop for the weather home-menu screen.
i got into aeon advanced settings and selected a backdrock.. it's not even previewing after selecting. if i DISABLE the point "weather", the backdrock shows up in the preview - kinda strange, mh? :/

- phil65 - 2009-11-23

sergiocos Wrote:There are no CD/DVD cases in lowlist after latest changes

Can be toggled on/off in the media menu (restructuring that atm)

- BDPNA - 2009-11-23

Sorry if this is a repost (didn't see it), but I think trailer view functionality in showcase is broken in the latest version of the skim and Beta 1 on the SVN.

I am using the Linux SVN build under Ubuntu karmic.

Pressing up to view a trailer no longer seems to work...And I tried turning it onto Kiosk mode (it was problematic with it on, pressing up kept bringing up the view menus). Also, a build or so back I was noticing the "Press X to stop" message disappeared when the trailer started, too, it turned just an empty box with no text. Now it's totally not even starting.

Anyway, just wanted to make the developers aware in case they hadn't tested this lately with the new XBMC builds.

By the way, it's been a while since I have upgraded my skins -- Whatever happened to "Press Down To Watch Trailer"? That seemed a lot simpler to me. The whole Press up, then press select, etc, seems cumbersome. But I assume there must have been a reason for the switch in these skin mods.

Thanks for all the hard work that goes into these mods.

- phil65 - 2009-11-23

BDPNA Wrote:Sorry if this is a repost (didn't see it), but I think trailer view functionality in showcase is broken in the latest version of the skim and Beta 1 on the SVN.

I am using the Linux SVN build under Ubuntu karmic.

Pressing up to view a trailer no longer seems to work...And I tried turning it onto Kiosk mode (it was problematic with it on, pressing up kept bringing up the view menus). Also, a build or so back I was noticing the "Press X to stop" message disappeared when the trailer started, too, it turned just an empty box with no text. Now it's totally not even starting.

Anyway, just wanted to make the developers aware in case they hadn't tested this lately with the new XBMC builds.

By the way, it's been a while since I have upgraded my skins -- Whatever happened to "Press Down To Watch Trailer"? That seemed a lot simpler to me. The whole Press up, then press select, etc, seems cumbersome. But I assume there must have been a reason for the switch in these skin mods.

Thanks for all the hard work that goes into these mods.

Trailers workin here in Showcase. anyone else havin problems?
Press Down to watch trailer was removed intentionally, now it´s still possible to use the scrollbar. I don´t think it´s neccessary to be able to play the trailer with one click.
which info trigger setting are you using?

- phil65 - 2009-11-23

FattyMcDirty Wrote:i'm somehow not able to set a backdrop for the weather home-menu screen.
i got into aeon advanced settings and selected a backdrock.. it's not even previewing after selecting. if i DISABLE the point "weather", the backdrock shows up in the preview - kinda strange, mh? :/

"Dynamic Weather Backgrounds" on or off?

- Dignam - 2009-11-23

temmi2000 Wrote:Trailers workin here in Showcase. anyone else havin problems?
Press Down to watch trailer was removed intentionally, now it´s still possible to use the scrollbar. I don´t think it´s neccessary to be able to play the trailer with one click.
which info trigger setting are you using?

I just tested mine as this was the same problem I was having a bit ago. Trailers will play fine in showcase and multiple on all info triggers even auto now. However on showcase I do get the same error he has that the text for 'press x to stop' goes away. "X" will still stop it, just dont see the text.

BDPNA do you have the absolute latest version of the skin? I was having some trailer issues before that are fixed in the latest version (although that should only matter if you were using the 'auto' info trigger)

- sergiocos - 2009-11-24

dumb question, figured out Smile

- arosequi - 2009-11-24

Small alignment problem with the menu while playing a DVD:

- BDPNA - 2009-11-24

Let me know if I can provide further details. Still seeing the trailer issue with the latest build of Aeon65 (just did a git pull) along with the latest Ubuntu Karmic beta build.

Set to showcase, flow, info is set to auto. Viewtype is large extrathumbs (forget the title of that). If you need more info let me know. Happy to provide.

Pressing up works fine, text changes to "press select to view trailer". Then, when I press select, the info screen closes completely and I am back to just the cover art view as if I pressed down to hide the info box.

That's what it's doing for me anyway. Let me know if I can provide more info to help you resolve this of course.

- phil65 - 2009-11-24

BDPNA Wrote:Let me know if I can provide further details. Still seeing the trailer issue with the latest build of Aeon65 (just did a git pull) along with the latest Ubuntu Karmic beta build.

Set to showcase, flow, info is set to auto. Viewtype is large extrathumbs (forget the title of that). If you need more info let me know. Happy to provide.

Pressing up works fine, text changes to "press select to view trailer". Then, when I press select, the info screen closes completely and I am back to just the cover art view as if I pressed down to hide the info box.

That's what it's doing for me anyway. Let me know if I can provide more info to help you resolve this of course.

Hmm, does the trailer start in the background at least? Do other info trigger settings work? Do the trailers work in other skins? did a clean install?
Cannot reproduce that atm

- phil65 - 2009-11-24

arosequi Wrote:Small alignment problem with the menu while playing a DVD:

thx, will be fixed.

- Dignam - 2009-11-24

Found a small bug which I was able to replicate on my 2nd system (both set up identical)

When navigating the View menu you can't navigate down properly. When you first pull it up and start hitting down it stops at 'show info panel' and will not go down further. You have hit up and then jump from the top to the bottom to get to the rest of the options. This one is in Multiplex but it did it in other views as well.

In an unrelated note I seem to get a decent amount of crashes. Typically it is when navigating through various menus. It seems pretty random so far, happens in various menus going through options or sometimes pulling up movie info, etc... also happens on both my rigs which both run Windows 7 but are very different beasts other wise. Not sure if its Win 7 related, skin related, or just XBMC related.

- phil65 - 2009-11-24

Dignam Wrote:Found a small bug which I was able to replicate on my 2nd system (both set up identical)

When navigating the View menu you can't navigate down properly. When you first pull it up and start hitting down it stops at 'show info panel' and will not go down further. You have hit up and then jump from the top to the bottom to get to the rest of the options. This one is in Multiplex but it did it in other views as well.

In an unrelated note I seem to get a decent amount of crashes. Typically it is when navigating through various menus. It seems pretty random so far, happens in various menus going through options or sometimes pulling up movie info, etc... also happens on both my rigs which both run Windows 7 but are very different beasts other wise. Not sure if its Win 7 related, skin related, or just XBMC related.

mediamenu navigation is already on my list, will be fixed this week.
the crashes are xbmc related, i also have stability issues with beta1 on win7. i compiled the newest SVN some moments ago and it seems to run more stable, so you either have to wait, stick with an older/buggy version or compile xbmc yourself.