Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- phil65 - 2009-11-24

kruykaze Wrote:The may stable release of xbmc (on xbmclive) did not work well with aeon65 so i updated to the latest svn .it's better but i have a lot of random crashes especially when getting thumbs and fanart.what do you guys recommend?
thank you.

I´m compilin the builds myself so I don´t know which one works best. tried the official camelot beta? SVN builds aren´t published atm.

- phil65 - 2009-11-24

sialivi Wrote:Some feedback:

I'm not thrilled by this change. I was perfectly happy with the poster image in the episode level of the video info screen (other than the thumbnail sliding in behind it) but I can live with having the thumbnail there instead. However, I'm not a fan of having the image rotated around the y-axis. It works for things like coverflow since the rotated images are just previews of what's next or previous in the list and the image in focus is still flat, but when it's just a single screenshot like here it makes more sense to have a flat view of the image. In coverflow it serves a purpose but here it feels like an unnecessary distortion of the image for the sake of effect.

In short: I would rather have the thumbnail image flat, or have the option to have the shows poster visible instead of the thumbnail.

I only adjusted it a bit so it looked like original aeon which has that rotated. changed that now (will rework that, probably both cover and thumb will be shown then)

- Ram2000 - 2009-11-24

Poor temmi bet you wish you never started this huh :p just wanted to say thanks again for all the work you've put into this.
I myself am using showmix now as I love the lowlist but still using your updates to get the extra features I want.
Thanks Again

- titbeak - 2009-11-24

Hi, this mod i awesome thanks for all your work temmi!

The only thing that stops me from using it is the movie controls dont work with the mouse, when i click the stop, fast forward etc nothing happens. Is there a setting im missing?

The default xbmc skin allows the mouse to control the playback just fine.

thanks for your help Smile

- >>X<< - 2009-11-24

Temmi if you get time can you fix the info screen as at the moment if your using English rating it messes up the year and genre, thanks

- BDPNA - 2009-11-24

I know right -- Temmi is getting killed here. And this skin is SO awesome. The bug with the trailer has to be my fault by installing and uninstalling too many skins. Hopefully I can get XBMC to the point where it will launch with a fresh guisettings.xml and then I can test it again. Until then Temmi don't worry about it since I seem to be the only idiot it's doing that for anyway. Wink

- Fabianius - 2009-11-24

I really like the solution you found for the buttons in the information dialog.

Today I wanted to create multiple profiles. However, the captions are too long to fit the dialog. In that case I was having a look at the master user profile.

- kruykaze - 2009-11-25

temmi2000 Wrote:I´m compilin the builds myself so I don´t know which one works best. tried the official camelot beta? SVN builds aren´t published atm.

i tried the official 911 beta it didn't even give me the option to install on my asrock 330.
i am using the svn repo for xbmc not sure if you meant svn for aeon.
thanks.

- popper - 2009-11-25

I just tried the latest 911 beta as well. With latest Aeon65 version. It crashes alot (changing from music to movies, and vice versa, and entering the settings menu), I'm going to search back for a more stable version.

... - Haelge - 2009-11-25

popper Wrote:I just tried the latest 911 beta as well. With latest Aeon65 version. It crashes alot (changing from music to movies, and vice versa, and entering the settings menu), I'm going to search back for a more stable version.

I also tried the official 911 beta. I have too many crashes with this mod.
With Confluence or Alaska skin I have no crashes. Huh

- sergiocos - 2009-11-25

Try to disable some (unnecessary) views in Media Browsers, my bet is Showcase, but you can try to disable more and find the one that causing these crashes. Using only LowList I have no crashes at ALL.

- Dignam - 2009-11-25

sergiocos Wrote:Try to disable some (unnecessary) views in Media Browsers, my bet is Showcase, but you can try to disable more and find the one that causing these crashes. Using only LowList I have no crashes at ALL.

Hmm I just did this and jumped around for about 5 minutes trying to make it crash and it never happened, you might be on to something here.

- phil65 - 2009-11-25

Dignam Wrote:Hmm I just did this and jumped around for about 5 minutes trying to make it crash and it never happened, you might be on to something here.

would be nice if you´d try to investigate this a bit more and see if a certain viewtype is causin problems.

- Dignam - 2009-11-26

temmi2000 Wrote:would be nice if you´d try to investigate this a bit more and see if a certain viewtype is causin problems.

Yea I will try and play with it some more turning them on 1 at a time and see what I get.

- popper - 2009-11-26

Dignam Wrote:Hmm I just did this and jumped around for about 5 minutes trying to make it crash and it never happened, you might be on to something here.

Wow cool, I didn't know disabling it in the menu actually changed anything, since I only use one or two views anyway, I don't mind disabling the rest Smile