Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- tknice1 - 2009-11-26

Hey all, quick question. Is there a way to make the list view smaller?

- phil65 - 2009-11-26

tknice1 Wrote:Hey all, quick question. Is there a way to make the list view smaller?

yes, in the vertical media menu (List: Big --> List: Slim)

- Livin - 2009-11-26

ppic Wrote:hard, you can have more than one source for films or tvshows.

It is not difficult at all... it is quite simple.

I only ask for the feature so I don't need to manually mod the skin with each update.

temmi?

- sergiocos - 2009-11-26

In LowList, the trigger seems to not return to list after the '->' key is pressed, The info just stay 'triggered'

- popper - 2009-11-26

popper Wrote:Wow cool, I didn't know disabling it in the menu actually changed anything, since I only use one or two views anyway, I don't mind disabling the rest Smile

Ok disabling the other views does help quite a bit with the crashes.
It seems a bit more stable now.

Having just updated, I seem to be missing the feature where you rapidly scroll through a list of movies/albums/tv shows and the current alphabetical letter will show up, where you currently are. I found this very useful before as I have alot of items and like to rapidly scroll through them to the letter I want. I searched for ages in the menu for something to activate it, but couldn't find it.

Does anyone know about this?

- sergiocos - 2009-11-26

settings-customise-media browsers-viewtype options-fast scrolling letters ON

- popper - 2009-11-26

Thanks sergiocos, I saw that setting multiple times, and I always though it meant letters that scroll fast, as in the info scrolling speed or something.

Another thing I've noticed, is the dark gradient behind the now playing cdArt plugin on the home screen appears to be missing. When I play cdArt full screen the gradient is there (the slightly dark gradient that separates the white text from the background in case it is white as well), but it's not there on the home menu. I could have swore it wasn't like that before Huh

Also, is it just me or has scraping of artwork stopped working for movies? I can scrape the thumbs and fanart fine for movies that I had scraped artwork for before, but when I refresh them, I can scrape all the movie info fine, but there is no artwork. I've checked the movie on themoviedb and the movie does indeed exist there complete with all the artwork. Has something changed with the scrapers of themoviedb api? Or maybe its just something I'm doing wrong.

- phil65 - 2009-11-26

sergiocos Wrote:In LowList, the trigger seems to not return to list after the '->' key is pressed, The info just stay 'triggered'

should be fixed now, please test.

- sergiocos - 2009-11-26

temmi2000 Wrote:should be fixed now, please test.

ok now, works as it should!

- sialivi - 2009-11-26

temmi2000,

1) Did you revert the changes to the episode level of the video info dialog? The thumbnail is back to moving from right to left and ending up behind the poster.

2) I'm having an odd fanart issue, but since I've just switched to a new computer and also updated xbmc to beta 1 I can't be sure if it's skin related or not. I'm getting correct fanart in the tv-shows section, but I'm getting incorrect fanart in "tv-shows / recent" for the same tv shows. What's even more odd is that the correct fanart is seen very briefly on top of the incorrect fanart but quickly fades away. I'm not describing it very well so I might but up a screen capture of it later tonight.

- sialivi - 2009-11-27

Posted a video of the fanart bug I'm having.

Steps shown in the video:
1) Entered TV-Shows and highlight "V" (Correct fanart)
2) Selected "V" and highlighted Episode 1.4 (Correct fanart)
3) Displayed episode info for Episode 1.4 (Correct fanart)
4) Returned to Home
5) Selected TV-Shows / Recent
6) Highlighted Episode 1.4 of "V" (Incorrect fanart)
7) Displayed episode info for Episode 1.4 (Correct fanart)

- phil65 - 2009-11-27

sialivi Wrote:Posted a video of the fanart bug I'm having.

Steps shown in the video:
1) Entered TV-Shows and highlight "V" (Correct fanart)
2) Selected "V" and highlighted Episode 1.4 (Correct fanart)
3) Displayed episode info for Episode 1.4 (Correct fanart)
4) Returned to Home
5) Selected TV-Shows / Recent
6) Highlighted Episode 1.4 of "V" (Incorrect fanart)
7) Displayed episode info for Episode 1.4 (Correct fanart)

Should be a XBMC bug (another user was havin something similar too)

- SleepyP - 2009-11-27

About the crash problems, I was having them a LOT. Basically, I could only enter one section. If I entered more than one section it basically always resulted in a crash. Example:

-Start XBMC
-From Home, go to Movies
-Hit Escape to go back Home
-Enter Music
-Crash

I disabled Showcase view and ONLY Showcase view, and poof, the problem disappeared. This is on the most recent Windows DX SVN build running on a 32-bit copy of Windows 7. I pull the skin from GitHub every day or two, but this issue has existed for a while now.

So there you go, Showcase = crash city Sad

- sialivi - 2009-11-27

temmi2000 Wrote:Should be a XBMC bug (another user was havin something similar too)

I just tested PM3.HD and Confluence and the bug doesn't appear in either of those skins.

- phil65 - 2009-11-27

sialivi Wrote:I just tested PM3.HD and Confluence and the bug doesn't appear in either of those skins.

I´ll have to look at it next week, I suspect that we have hit the boundaries in terms of skinning (same as the visibility bugs when entering settings) . perhaps showcase is becomin too huge. perhaps I´ll divide it into two views. Others have it similar, is showcase causin all the issues? Would be nice if someone could try out which commit "broke" everything. (there would be bugs when reverting only viewtype_showcase.xml, but it should be enough for testing)