Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- sialivi - 2009-11-27

I'll test reverting to a previous version tomorrow, having guests over tonight so I can't risk breaking anything at the moment Wink

- sialivi - 2009-11-28

Bug:
I was going to test if I have the same fanart bug in showcase, but it seems Showcase is not available in the Recent section.

- fnwc - 2009-11-30

Watched status is slightly misaligned on season view of TV Shows for lowlist:

The total watched counter seems to be off as well (5/0 watched).

- popper - 2009-11-30

popper Wrote:Also, is it just me or has scraping of artwork stopped working for movies? I can scrape the thumbs and fanart fine for movies that I had scraped artwork for before, but when I refresh them, I can scrape all the movie info fine, but there is no artwork. I've checked the movie on themoviedb and the movie does indeed exist there complete with all the artwork. Has something changed with the scrapers of themoviedb api? Or maybe its just something I'm doing wrong.
I've found what the problem was, I was trying to bring over my existing database to a new XBMC, overwriting the database files effects the scraper somehow and screws them all up. I guess I'll have to reimport them all again.

-- EDIT -- OK I found out what the problem is, apparently the Beta 1 download from the XBMC site has the problem with scraping the artwork. I updated to a newer version from SVN and it all works now

- bher20 - 2009-12-02

Hello All,
I dont know if anyone else is having this issue but, i am using the Library stats option on the home screen of this skin and the TV Show counts are incorrect, its showing I have 36 TV Shows when I only actually have 30. I have figured out what the problem is, I have my tv shows spread across multiple hard drives, i.e. i have seasons 1 - 6 of 24 on one drive and 7 on another the library stats is apparently counting these as two different tv shows. I have tried the ShowMix mod of this skin and it doesn't have this problem.
Is there anyway that I can fix this? Thanks.
-Brad

- tknice1 - 2009-12-02

temmi2000 Wrote:yes, in the vertical media menu (List: Big --> List: Slim)
Thanks temmi2000, this doesn't seem to be an option under the Videos section. Am I doing something wrong?

- phil65 - 2009-12-02

tknice1 Wrote:Thanks temmi2000, this doesn't seem to be an option under the Videos section. Am I doing something wrong?

no, isn´t implemented (yet)

- Ram2000 - 2009-12-02

fnwc Wrote:Watched status is slightly misaligned on season view of TV Shows for lowlist:

I think you will found this overlay was not designed for low_list.

- nekrosoft13 - 2009-12-02

fnwc Wrote:Watched status is slightly misaligned on season view of TV Shows for lowlist:

The total watched counter seems to be off as well (5/0 watched).

it is also mis-aligned in TV Show poster view

- nekrosoft13 - 2009-12-02

temmi2000, could you change/add the font, to add unicode support

- Neku - 2009-12-03

nekrosoft13 Wrote:temmi2000, could you change/add the font, to add unicode support
Would be great!

- sialivi - 2009-12-03

I might as well chime in on the above comments regarding doing something about the fonts. The swedish umlauts (åÅäÄöÖ) are a bit messed up in the current font. In some places uppercase letters are replaced with the lowercase version (for space reason I'm guessing) but in other places the uppercase letter is used but with the dots placed incorrectly.

- nekrosoft13 - 2009-12-03

Neku Wrote:Would be great!

we can hope, but somehow i doubt it will happen.

- sergiocos - 2009-12-03

This is a font issue and has nothing to do with the skin. The font has NO unicode support.

- Phuqz - 2009-12-04

Hi Temmi,

If the DVD-Case removal in show case (currently an experimental change) becomes a long term commit is there any chance of making this an switchable option please?

If not, no worries but would I'd appreciate if you could give me a heads up on your intentions as this is my preferred and default view across tv's and movies. I do like to update regularly but have stopped since I saw that change as I don't want to loose the look.

As always thank you so much for your work on this skin, don't think I could live without your mod Smile