Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- Filete - 2009-12-13

Translate Spanish plz.

- phil65 - 2009-12-13

Filete Wrote:Translate Spanish plz.

that has to be done by someone else, I don´t speak spanish.

- Filete - 2009-12-13

no one can do? it's a shame, Spanish is the 2nd most spoken language

no hay nadie que pueda hacerlo? es una pena, el español es la 2 lengua mas hablada

- franciscohs - 2009-12-13

Filete Wrote:no one can do? it's a shame, Spanish is the 2nd most spoken language

no hay nadie que pueda hacerlo? es una pena, el español es la 2 lengua mas hablada

Can YOU do it?, translating is one of the things that usually don't require any programming skills and almost anyone can do.

- Filete - 2009-12-13

franciscohs Wrote:Can YOU do it?, translating is one of the things that usually don't require any programming skills and almost anyone can do.

not speak very good English.

- franciscohs - 2009-12-13

Filete Wrote:not speak very good English.

ah!, fair enough...

- User 49122 - 2009-12-14

Sorry for OT but, am I the only one who hate my language (Swedish)? Big Grin
...especially our stupid characters Å, Ä and Ö.

Why can't everyone speak English, everything would be much easier!

- User 42580 - 2009-12-14

Durkslag Wrote:Sorry for OT but, am I the only one who hate my language (Swedish)? Big Grin
...especially our stupid characters Å, Ä and Ö.

Why can't everyone speak English, everything would be much easier!

Same here. Hate the Ê, Ç and Ã.
But try to explain that to the wife...

- BarryAllen - 2009-12-14

great mod, recandled my desire for xbmc! hut ab temmi! Smile

i noticed a slight problem with the coverart on the homescreen while having the cdart-mod activated.
the coverart is a bit wider then usual (about 383x345 on 1080p).
don't know if its just me, but thats the only thing i was able to spot.
and if its in fact just me: how can i fix that?

- sentinel41 - 2009-12-15

This working ok with the beta 2 version of XBMC?

- bnevets27 - 2009-12-15

yes, though there is some stability issues if you play around in the settings a lot and have all the views enabled. If you don`t play around in settings too much and just have the views you use enabled it rarely crashes.

- franciscohs - 2009-12-15

The only visual issue I'm having and is bothering me is that now I have a ".." folder on all my videos (Movies, TV Shows, etc) views... I was not having these on earlier SVNs, is there a way to hide this?

- phil65 - 2009-12-15

franciscohs Wrote:The only visual issue I'm having and is bothering me is that now I have a ".." folder on all my videos (Movies, TV Shows, etc) views... I was not having these on earlier SVNs, is there a way to hide this?

advancedsettings.xml (search the wiki)

- AnalogKid - 2009-12-15

Hey Temmi...

I thought you'd gone into recluse mode!...

It's no good, I can't stick with other skins.... they just don't offer me as much as this one does. Are you working on a new version (hence the quiet period) ?

I've discovered some issues with Music Videos... it seems to have a whole bunch of stuff missing (no fanart, no extrainfo choices etc). Maybe it's because Music Videos are poorly supported by XBMC... or maybe it's my configuration... are you aware of any issues?

I'd like to move to the very latest Aeon 65, but it looks like you've been experimenting with removing some features, and so I'm reluctant to move to the latest version and lose stuff. Any news on a new release?

I know it's Christmas time... and so it's hard to get any development work done at this time of year, so no worries if you're snowed under with other things.... or if indeed you've decided to leave Aeon65 behind (but I hope you haven't... it's still the best featured skin... and I'm sure the reliability will be resolved soon!)

Kid

- phil65 - 2009-12-15

No, I didn´t quit, I simply didn´t have as much free time and the whole stability issue is f***** me off a bit.
There will be updates in the (not so near) future. This thing will go 1080p Wink