Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- bnevets27 - 2010-01-15

I'm so happy this skin is so stable again and your back to very frequent updates.

One of many reasons I have not been able to go to any other skin is the info for recently added, I don't think any other skin has this and as far as I'm concerned this is a necessary feature for the recently added widget. Thank you!

Couple little things I have noticed.

-The no wrap fix for sets has not been done in multiwall view and old multiplex. Showcase and multiplex are displaying properly. Sorry if I already mentioned this.

-In movies using the showcase view, the poster when focused on, lays over the text for the description and doesn't look clean. Could you make the movie description box stop displaying text at the top of the poster?

-When in old multiplex and multiplex when you press down to use the scroll bar then press up to scroll normally it doesn't work, you have to press down again, then posters with disappear then down again to get back to normal scrolling. Works properly in showcase.

-In multiplex when a trailer is selected it plays in the background, and not in the info spot like in showcase.

-Pressing up in old multiplex does not start trailer.

-Trailer in multiwall and showcase work very well!

-In TV shows root when the info panel is shown and "i" is pressed the info screen does not come up. If the info panel is not shown pressing "i" works.

-Did you increase the amount of recently added movies/tv show listed? I like it.

-Feature request, is it possible for the info screen to be called from the recently added movies list by pressing "i" like done in the movies library? Not critical but would be a nice addition.

-Could the recently added tv shows background fanart change to the proper show when going through the list like it does for the recently added movies?

- I have to agree with SteveZissou, I've always wanted to have select button in movies go to the info screen and then if select is pressed again the movie will play. This would need to have play highlighted by default every time the info panel is brought up. Of course this would need to be a switched option. Honestly this shouldn't really need to be handled by you the skinner but I would appreciated it if you put it in.

Thanks for all your continued hard work, it is greatly appreciated!

I own page 100 :p

- sergiocos - 2010-01-15

There is a INFO UNAVAILABLE text over BIOGRAPHY/DESCRIPTION in album level of lowlist. "Description" only will be enough, or even without any tag, it's pretty obvious what's all that text (like you did in movies/tv shows for lowlist)

- phil65 - 2010-01-15

bnevets27 Wrote:I'm so happy this skin is so stable again and your back to very frequent updates.

One of many reasons I have not been able to go to any other skin is the info for recently added, I don't think any other skin has this and as far as I'm concerned this is a necessary feature for the recently added widget. Thank you!

Couple little things I have noticed.

-The no wrap fix for sets has not been done in multiwall view and old multiplex. Showcase and multiplex are displaying properly. Sorry if I already mentioned this.

-In movies using the showcase view, the poster when focused on, lays over the text for the description and doesn't look clean. Could you make the movie description box stop displaying text at the top of the poster?

-When in old multiplex and multiplex when you press down to use the scroll bar then press up to scroll normally it doesn't work, you have to press down again, then posters with disappear then down again to get back to normal scrolling. Works properly in showcase.

-In multiplex when a trailer is selected it plays in the background, and not in the info spot like in showcase.

-Pressing up in old multiplex does not start trailer.

-Trailer in multiwall and showcase work very well!

-In TV shows root when the info panel is shown and "i" is pressed the info screen does not come up. If the info panel is not shown pressing "i" works.

-Did you increase the amount of recently added movies/tv show listed? I like it.

-Feature request, is it possible for the info screen to be called from the recently added movies list by pressing "i" like done in the movies library? Not critical but would be a nice addition.

-Could the recently added tv shows background fanart change to the proper show when going through the list like it does for the recently added movies?

- I have to agree with SteveZissou, I've always wanted to have select button in movies go to the info screen and then if select is pressed again the movie will play. This would need to have play highlighted by default every time the info panel is brought up. Of course this would need to be a switched option. Honestly this shouldn't really need to be handled by you the skinner but I would appreciated it if you put it in.

Thanks for all your continued hard work, it is greatly appreciated!

I own page 100 :p

thx for bugspotting, will go through that list.

- BDPNA - 2010-01-15

Anyone missing the text for one of the options in the advanced aeon menu where you can pick the viewtypes to display as options? The option can be turned on or off but I don't see a text/title for it? I think it shows on both the movies views and tv views.

Maybe I just need to clean my settings? Anyone else see this?

Also I swear I used to be able to get a thin list view for just file views (non media for quick downloads and stuff) but now I only get a large list view?

- mindweaver - 2010-01-15

BDPNA Wrote:Anyone missing the text for one of the options in the advanced aeon menu where you can pick the viewtypes to display as options? The option can be turned on or off but I don't see a text/title for it? I think it shows on both the movies views and tv views.

Maybe I just need to clean my settings? Anyone else see this?

Also I swear I used to be able to get a thin list view for just file views (non media for quick downloads and stuff) but now I only get a large list view?

I made the exact same bug report some posts ago Smile I hope he will fix it soon.

- mindweaver - 2010-01-16

oh! I like the solid texture on the vertical menu Smile nice addition!

- BDPNA - 2010-01-16

It really is an awesome version of Aeon. Almost perfect really.

Do you use the trailer view by any chance? I still have an issue where it says "press up to view trailer" that it loads the settings menu instead of playing the trailer. When I disable menus, it just clicks, no trailer. Weirdness.

- sialivi - 2010-01-17

The hide/show watched seems to have gone missing in the media menu, at least in multiplex. Is this a mistake or by design?

- sergiocos - 2010-01-17

it's there and it's working. (tested for tv shows and movies)

- MoldySpore - 2010-01-18

I have tried this with the latest version of XBMC (9.11) and I get random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen of death's whenever I am trying to setup my sources.

This has happened on multiple machines now, several with fresh installs of Windows XP Pro w/ SP3.

I know people were having issues with BSOD's for a little while but it seems everyone is saying this is stable now? Am I missing something?

Turned debug on, will try to get it to do it again while in debug. Any thoughts in the meantime?

Thanks all. Cool

- phil65 - 2010-01-18

MoldySpore Wrote:I have tried this with the latest version of XBMC (9.11) and I get random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen of death's whenever I am trying to setup my sources.

This has happened on multiple machines now, several with fresh installs of Windows XP Pro w/ SP3.

I know people were having issues with BSOD's for a little while but it seems everyone is saying this is stable now? Am I missing something?

Turned debug on, will try to get it to do it again while in debug. Any thoughts in the meantime?

Thanks all. Cool

BSOD´s never occured I think, only xbmc was crashing very often.
that should be solved in newer SVN´s though. (9.11 isn´t new enough)

My debug logs don't really seem to have anything meaningful in them. But before I get a BSOD or a crash to desktop, this generally starts happening. shown above. Random menu elements disappearing, such as the sub-text on those settings menu items.

I am running your latest git rev and the latest xbmc rev (26880)

Appears in the log right before some of the BSODs I've gotten:

15:42:57 T:3560 M:2875543552 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
15:43:00 T:2416 M:2879639552 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: textcolorwhite
15:43:07 T:640 M:2869669888 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--

Figured I'd include it just for the sake of being thorough.Eek

- phil65 - 2010-01-18

MoldySpore Wrote:Image

My debug logs don't really seem to have anything meaningful in them. But before I get a BSOD or a crash to desktop, this generally starts happening. shown above. Random menu elements disappearing, such as the sub-text on those settings menu items.

I am running your latest git rev and the latest xbmc rev (26880)

Appears in the log right before some of the BSODs I've gotten:

15:42:57 T:3560 M:2875543552 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
15:43:07 T:640 M:2869669888 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--

Figured I'd include it just for the sake of being thorough.Eek

those errors are gone now. as i said, use a newer build.

Believe I am on the most current version now.

Built on Jan 18 2010 (SVN:26973, compiler 1500)

Still getting BSOD's and crashes. Mostly seem to happen when I am trying to do more than 1 thing at once (play a movie + browse library or scanning content + changing settings).

- stoli - 2010-01-19

MoldySpore Wrote:I have tried this with the latest version of XBMC (9.11) and I get random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen of death's whenever I am trying to setup my sources.

Thanks all. Cool

I don't know of anyone having BSOD's related in any way to XBMC or Aeon. Sounds like you have a configuration issue.

Make sure:

1) Make sure video and audio drivers are updated from their respective manufacturers.
2) If you are overclocking turn it back to default.
3) Check your cpu temp in the bios immediately after the BSOD - is it within spec?
4) Do you have two memory sticks? Yes - remove one and try. Still happens, swap and see if it still occurs.

It's not xbmc or a lot of others would be reporting it.