Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- sialivi - 2010-01-20

MoldySpore Wrote:As I stated, I am getting a BSOD:

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

This BSOD is commonly caused by faulty hardware or by a software conflict. Sounds vague? That's cause it is. The DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD is a very general BSOD that can mean a lot of different things. And since I am reproducing this on multiple machines, hardware issue seems much less likely.

The fact that it's vague is the reason you should run the tool to find out which driver caused the problem.

- tetodbs - 2010-01-20

phil65 Wrote:thx, will change them to be customisable.

Hey phil65,
sorry but I've missed the screenshot here attacched.

Thanks for your work

Teto

- mindweaver - 2010-01-20

Sorry to be a pain in the ass the BIG/THIN option on List in Video/File mode. Is it on your todo list?

Since you don't seem to have the scrolling test option it is very hard to see all the info in the lists when they are big.

- phil65 - 2010-01-20

mindweaver Wrote:Sorry to be a pain in the ass the BIG/THIN option on List in Video/File mode. Is it on your todo list?

Since you don't seem to have the scrolling test option it is very hard to see all the info in the lists when they are big.

sorry, forgot that. If I don´t answer a feature request or forgot something I wanted to add feel free to ask again.

Button should be visible now in files mode.

What do you mean with scrolling test option?

- phil65 - 2010-01-20

tetodbs Wrote:Hey phil65,
sorry but I've missed the screenshot here attacched.

Thanks for your work

Teto

Also fixed now.

- mindweaver - 2010-01-20

phil65 Wrote:sorry, forgot that. If I don´t answer a feature request or forgot something I wanted to add feel free to ask again.

Button should be visible now in files mode.

What do you mean with scrolling test option?

Thanks alot!

I mean of course scrolling TEXT Smile The text should scroll if it's too long for the list.

- tetodbs - 2010-01-20

phil65 Wrote:Also fixed now.

Great work!!!

There's another missing string... I hope the last one!!!

Thanks

Teto

- tetodbs - 2010-01-21

deleted

- Batemann - 2010-01-21

Batemann Wrote:HI! I'm SO glad Aeon is back! More stable than ever. Glad to see development back up again.
Found on VERY small thing. :-)
In showcase view in the seasons screen, on the info panel, the fanart is displayed twice.

Ow, when I think of it, I use the Cinema Xperience script a lot. Aeon has the button for it in the info screen. When I use it: I select a movie, press info, press the "cinema" button and then the scripts kicks in. But it doesn't start the movie I selected. It starts the movie next to it. I dunno if it is an Aeon thing, but I think it is...

IN addition, when I use the cinema script in "recent movies", it starts the movie I selected. So, in that view it is working, but in normal movie view, it selects the movie next to it... hope that helps... Cool

Edit: in recent movies the script behaves the same way. Spoke too soon. Sorry. Hope you can fix it...

- mindweaver - 2010-01-21

Phil65 could you please add the BIG/THIN button to the PLUGIN file mode aswell?

Edit: And in SCRIPTS too please! Smile

- MoldySpore - 2010-01-23

So an update on the issues I was having:

After extensive testing, (thanks to sialivi who suggested WhoCrashed. I also used a program that was more detailed called BlueScreenView) I traced the issue to a problem with my VIA HD Audio driver (version 6.xx.xx). When this Aeon skin was loaded, for some reason it was crashing my Via HD Audio driver. Updating the driver to version 7.xx.xx I haven't seen a BSOD since then. I checked my other machines and with others I knew having this issue, and all but 1 of them were running VIA audio chipsets of some version. Upgrading those drivers fixed the issue on those machines as well.

This was a very strange problem, because even with another Aeon skins this BSOD never happened (would leave Aeon65 running overnight and would wake up in the morning to a restarted computer. With Hitcher or Auriga by DJH loaded, no BSOD, no restart), although DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL errors from the viaaudiohd.sys file aren't unheard of outside of XBMC.

Anyway, the problem seems to be no more, which is great because now I can enjoy this skin Big Grin. Very strange it was only with this skin enabled though. Only issue I am having now is with shutting down (freezes XBMC when shutting down) but this happens with all instances of Aeon (Hitcher, DJH, Aeon65, etc) so I believe it is an issue with the new builds rather than Aeon.

I plan on bypassing my on board audio sometime in the near future and connecting digitally to my receiver as this whole thing has left me with a renewed dislike of on board audio (I have always used dedicated audio cards in the past).

- AoOs - 2010-01-24

This thread is 104 pages long. I presume the original link is outdated - and if not, why is it called something as vague as aeon and not aeon65 when I get to the source?

Can anybody supply me with a direct link to download this beautiful skin ?
(getting tired of auriga)

Thanks

- >>X<< - 2010-01-24

AoOs Wrote:This thread is 104 pages long. I presume the original link is outdated - and if not, why is it called something as vague as aeon and not aeon65 when I get to the source?

Can anybody supply me with a direct link to download this beautiful skin ?
(getting tired of auriga)

Thanks

Github link is still valid just select download source

http://github.com/temmi2000/aeon/

- AoOs - 2010-01-24

>>X<<' Wrote:Github link is still valid just select download source

http://github.com/temmi2000/aeon/

Awesome, thanks.

- solamnic - 2010-01-25

Dont know if this has been answered before but.. does this skin support different Weather images for each weather condition?...