Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- phil65 - 2010-01-30

DurhamDev Wrote:I'm missing something - if you want to say "go read the damn manual", feel free to tell me where to go.

Wink

I changed the width settings in each line from "280" to "350", believing that it would increase the width, which I think it did, however, the text seems to be shifted 1/3 of the screen to the right. Is there a tag I need to change for a different position? I'm taking shots in the dark, here, changing this and that.

look at the content of focusedlayout and itemlayout, you need to adjust the label controls

- fnwc - 2010-01-30

Hey Temmi,

I noticed you implemented the search on while in Kiosk mode for Showcase. I don't suppose I could bribe you to do it in LowList as well? Big Grin

Awesome updates, by the way, and still rock solid. Thanks for all of your hard work!

By the way, the low list view of TV Shows when a movie is "Linked to TV Show" looks a little messed up. The "genre" line is sitting on top of something, and it lists as "EPISODES"... maybe it should say "MOVIE" instead?

- sergiocos - 2010-01-31

a small suggestion: studio logo in fullscreen music visualisation.

- PaiMei - 2010-01-31

For some reason i don't have a cover image in low list view, but only in TV show selection. Looks like this.

At season selection it works fine.

In any other view too.

According to the log XBMC trys to load these files from the show directorie instead the ones in the database.

Quote:20:58:08 T:5912 M:3849551872 ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: common/black.png
20:58:08 T:5060 M:3849539584 ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: smb://MARCO-HTPC/Serien 1/24/poster.jpg
20:58:12 T:3400 M:3842306048 ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: smb://MARCO-HTPC/Serien 1/24/folder.jpg
20:58:12 T:5912 M:3842306048 ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: smb://MARCO-HTPC/Serien 1/24/poster.jpg

Any suggestions?

TV Show Lowlist (All Seasons) text - fnwc - 2010-02-01

Hi,

I noticed in low list TV Show view, the "All Seasons" text disappears when selected. It's fine when it's not selected.

- Louike - 2010-02-01

PaiMei Wrote:For some reason i don't have a cover image in low list view, but only in TV show selection. Looks like this.

At season selection it works fine.

In any other view too.

According to the log XBMC trys to load these files from the show directorie instead the ones in the database.

Any suggestions?

You need to add a "poster.jpg" to the series main folder. the media management tools dont do one (yet).

- PaiMei - 2010-02-01

Louike Wrote:You need to add a "poster.jpg" to the series main folder. the media management tools dont do one (yet).

Thanks. Works fine, but it's a bit naive. Smile Why do i need this file only in low list TV show slection and nowhere else?

- sergiocos - 2010-02-02

If I remember correctly, this was implemented because Aeon was designed with no poster support in mind for tv series. This way the folder.jpg was still used in the aeon-ish way (thumb), and poster.jpg takes over when in lowlist....

- phil65 - 2010-02-02

sergiocos Wrote:If I remember correctly, this was implemented because Aeon was designed with no poster support in mind for tv series. This way the folder.jpg was still used in the aeon-ish way (thumb), and poster.jpg takes over when in lowlist....

I´m not sure but I think main reason is quality. cached posters look worse than loading the poster.jpgs (only noticeable when the posters are bigger)

- phil65 - 2010-02-02

fnwc Wrote:Hi,

I noticed in low list TV Show view, the "All Seasons" text disappears when selected. It's fine when it's not selected.

hmm workin here. there was a hack proposed in this thread which solved a bug from earlier xbmc versions (changing listitem.label to listitem.title or something like that) did you apply that? that workaround could be the cause for the problem.

- mindweaver - 2010-02-02

Phil65 could you please change so that the active choice is white instead of grey in the confirmation boxes?

Now the highlighted option gets bigger, but the non highlighted turns white. quite confusing Smile

In my opinion the hightlighted option should be the lighter one Smile

- bnevets27 - 2010-02-03

mindweaver Wrote:Phil65 could you please change so that the active choice is white instead of grey in the confirmation boxes?

Now the highlighted option gets bigger, but the non highlighted turns white. quite confusing Smile

In my opinion the hightlighted option should be the lighter one Smile

I'll have to second this, I have made a wrong selection many times because of that.

- RedsGT - 2010-02-03

bnevets27 Wrote:I'll have to second this, I have made a wrong selection many times because of that.

Third this, if it means anything.

- phil65 - 2010-02-03

RedsGT Wrote:Third this, if it means anything.
will change that

- mindweaver - 2010-02-03

Is there a way to not show cover art and text on the music viz? I havea plasma and it does not like static info. It kind of takes away the point of the viz/screensaver Smile It looks great but I wish to only have the visualization visible. no other stuff.

Edit: Oh and I found a new bug in multiplex navigation. if you press down the scrollbar shows up. but if you try to press right or left to jump with it it just disappears as if you pressed up.