Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) (/showthread.php?tid=55600)

- lonchaney - 2010-02-03

are there any plans to set up a lyrics button so we can use cu lyrics?? does anyone currently have a way of using that script in this mod that doesn't suck?

- solamnic - 2010-02-03

Phil65..

Amazin work...

I will ask for something and pls tell if it is easy to be done Smile

In multiplex view (Tv shows), is it possible to have the ability for different poster (thumb) for main tv show window (its the window where all shows are displayed) and different poster (thumb) for info window (when u press the I key)...

I m asking this, since the poster of info window is also the poster for main tv show ... and they are different in size (info window is full screen) and looks a bit ugly when someone presses I....
Cool

- coendeurloo - 2010-02-03

Fonts have to be downloaded seperately:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jwn1undtwgj

That link doesn't work anymore?

- phil65 - 2010-02-03

mindweaver Wrote:Is there a way to not show cover art and text on the music viz? I havea plasma and it does not like static info. It kind of takes away the point of the viz/screensaver Smile It looks great but I wish to only have the visualization visible. no other stuff.

Edit: Oh and I found a new bug in multiplex navigation. if you press down the scrollbar shows up. but if you try to press right or left to jump with it it just disappears as if you pressed up.

i already fixed this, but didn´t commit till now. will do that later.

- phil65 - 2010-02-04

phil65 Wrote:i already fixed this, but didn´t commit till now. will do that later.

sorry, i was wrong, didn´t fix it till now. I think I´ll do it in the next days (I´ll probably divide multiplex into 2 views: poster and landscape multiplex. makes some things (especially fixed/wraplist) a lot easier.)

EDIT: please try if it is fixed now, the change of the low list scrollbar ID could solve this.

- jbernardo - 2010-02-04

Hi Phil,
First I'd like to thank you for the great work on this skin. Second, I do need one feature (or maybe it is there and I can't find it). How do I eject a DVD? On the now default XBMC skin, confluence, there is a new menu allowing one to eject/load or play a DVD. Without using it, a played DVD is locked, and one has to switch to a console and do a "eject" command.
Thanks!

- fnwc - 2010-02-05

phil65 Wrote:hmm workin here. there was a hack proposed in this thread which solved a bug from earlier xbmc versions (changing listitem.label to listitem.title or something like that) did you apply that? that workaround could be the cause for the problem.
Hmmm no, I recently reinstalled xbmc so I'm using Camelot 9.11. I'll try a newer svn, thanks!

- RedsGT - 2010-02-05

coendeurloo Wrote:Fonts have to be downloaded seperately:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jwn1undtwgj

That link doesn't work anymore?

I had the same issue. When I downloaded the latest version, it came with the fonts. Maybe it's not needed anymore?

- phil65 - 2010-02-06

RedsGT Wrote:I had the same issue. When I downloaded the latest version, it came with the fonts. Maybe it's not needed anymore?

that´s right, they´re also on github now.

- phil65 - 2010-02-06

mindweaver Wrote:Phil65 could you please change so that the active choice is white instead of grey in the confirmation boxes?

Now the highlighted option gets bigger, but the non highlighted turns white. quite confusing Smile

In my opinion the hightlighted option should be the lighter one Smile

changed it to the old way

- phil65 - 2010-02-06

solamnic Wrote:Phil65..

Amazin work...

I will ask for something and pls tell if it is easy to be done Smile

In multiplex view (Tv shows), is it possible to have the ability for different poster (thumb) for main tv show window (its the window where all shows are displayed) and different poster (thumb) for info window (when u press the I key)...

I m asking this, since the poster of info window is also the poster for main tv show ... and they are different in size (info window is full screen) and looks a bit ugly when someone presses I....
Cool

Don´t know if I understand you correctly..
if you have a poster.jpg the poster should display in good quality in info view.

- mindweaver - 2010-02-06

Thank you for fixing the Multiplex scrolling bug and for putting back the old confirmation dialogues!

But now it seems that Multiplex view has disappeared on some places, and where it is you can only view posters, not the old nice thumbs Sad

And can you please help with how to disable cdart and artist/song info on visualization. It does not play nice with my plasma Smile

I found one more bug. When turning ON the title mod it turns it off and when you turn it OFF it actually turns the mod on!

- mrqpira - 2010-02-06

Hello Phil65, it would be possible to correct the display of shoutcast radio?

See a comparison between his and Showmix Mod.

The correct would show the amount of listeners on the left and the bitrate in right side.

Thank you.

Phil65 Mod - Small list

Phil65 Mod - Big list

Showmix list

- AoOs - 2010-02-06

Hi Phil.

Is it a skin thing or a XBMC thing if I want to have a 720 or 1080 icon showing when I choose fanart ?

I hate getting a 1280x720 fanart for my 40" (1080p) screen.

Who should I turn to ?

Please keep up the good work, you're making it such a delight to use XBMC.

- phil65 - 2010-02-06

AoOs Wrote:Hi Phil.

Is it a skin thing or a XBMC thing if I want to have a 720 or 1080 icon showing when I choose fanart ?

I hate getting a 1280x720 fanart for my 40" (1080p) screen.

Who should I turn to ?

Please keep up the good work, you're making it such a delight to use XBMC.

Best would be to use Ember Media Manager.
Getting the size and/or the resolution of the fanart pics doesn´t work correctly (at least it doesn´t in other skins)